Sign in to follow this  
spineless

what do you drive?

well, we all know phoenix drives that honda we see everyday in his sig =P

but what does everyone else drive??

i drive a 2005 acura tl, six speed stick, 260hp ^_^, and a 3.2liter v6 *purr*. i wish i could say its fast, but id be lying because the clutch is terrible now from so many people learning to drive on it -.-. a new one will cost a pretty penny too.

anyway heres a pic

acura.jpg

now, share with us your cars trucks whatever you drive =)

The car in my sig is a Mazda Protege 3, my brother's. He is still working on it and will look kick ass. Sleeper look,all modified, custom wide bodykit, custom everythign since it is his company doing it. His car is one of the fastest Mazda of Quebec as I know, when it will be ready he will do a dyno test.

Bottomoutshop.com is his company's website and you can see picture of his future MP3. his name is David aka Dave.

I dont have my own viehicle yet... (Im 16) But I drive my parents car and truck. They are.... An Cadillac Escalade (04? I think) Its fucking pimping and a Cadillac Deville. Also nice. They dont let me take them alot but yeah they are awesome.

I drive a 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe automatic. The only mod I've done so far is installing a cold air intake and a better muffler. I just love cranking to VTEC and hearing it rev hehe. Gets great mileage, too which the one of the main reasons I love it ;) .

phoenix im terriblely sorry im going to hell for calling your mazda a honda x_x.

and as karma would have it for calling his mazda a honda the clutch went on the tl today.. ouch. so its in the shop until further notice x_x

i just got my G1's like... 2 days ago. And right after i got my G1's yesterday, we bought a Honda Civic 2003. 30th edition. x] my dad gonna let me take a spin on it with him at 6:00 when no cars are around, so i can praactise and have fun XD

With assloads of money in the bank I should be driving a fuckin cadillac.

BUT, I found an awesome substitute for that. It's called a 95 Ford Taurus, Seafoam green. Custom ford 6 cylinder engine with ground effects, headers, dual exhaust, and a turbo charger.

I call it the leet machine. LOL!

That piece of shit aside, I have a CHEVY Cheyenne 1500 '88 that I'm rebuilding over the winter. Gonna put a custom rebuilt 350 with chrome intakes, covers, and headers. The whole vehicle is going to be completely rebuilt and revamped. I'm more excited for the interior of the truck as the whole interior is going to be re-done by my uncle, who is a professional upholster who has been working on classic cars for over 30 years. So it's definitely gonna be a pimp mobile. Should be sweet.

With assloads of money in the bank I should be driving a fuckin cadillac.

BUT, I found an awesome substitute for that. It's called a 95' Ford Taurus, Seafoam green. Custom ford 6 cylinder engine with ground effects, headers, dual exhaust, and a turbo charger.

I call it the leet machine. LOL!

I found a picture of your car bios...

van.jpg

van.jpg

Just Fetus the fuckin van owns. Do you know what kind of mushrooms are on the side? They're called Amanita Muscaria. They are a wild ride from what I here. There are none on the east coast though. Out west they're everywhere. However they can be easily mistaken for a highly lethal mushroom that looks almost just like it.

Just Fetus the fuckin van owns. Do you know what kind of mushrooms are on the side? They're called Amanita Muscaria. They are a wild ride from what I here. There are none on the east coast though. Out west they're everywhere. However they can be easily mistaken for a highly lethal mushroom that looks almost just like it.

You're gonna die early.

van.jpg

Holy shit!! One of the first cars that I drove was an 83 Accord painted in a very similar fashion. It was horrible. I felt like such a little homo in this thing. I'm sure I looked extra goofy with my 6' 3" 250 pound ass wedged in there. It was the car I learned to drive a stick on. I made the car buck around so much that the alternator busted loose and the belt went flopping all over the inside of the car making horrible noises the rest of the way home.

I currently drive the completely bland but dependable 2001 Toyota Camry. Not much to say really.

I drive a 2001 Mrk4 Brazil VW Golf 2.0l GLS

CT20046211531207_20086281141252343643-display.jpg

The image isn't of my car but mine looks exactly like that.

I've got Dual Tone Tan/Black interior with black golf floor mats on tan carpet. And shitty steel wheels with hubcaps :3

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Dec 22 2008, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

DSC01478.jpg

Theres my baby

That you're getting rid of for a Mini Cooper. :P

Explict, sell the rice, keep the truck. Also, SHOW THE FRONT OF THAT BIZNATCH! :o