Sign in to follow this  
spineless

what do you drive?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Jan 16 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I heard u built ur mustang for handling mainly on the track? So u just got handling upgrades no engine upgrades?

Yep, almost all the mods I have on the are handling oriented, bigger brakes, coilovers, t56 swap, IRS swap, better tires and various bracings. All the exterior/visual mods came because people have hit me a couple times and my friends shop helped me get a few things.

There are a few other things I have done like a projector mod for my headlamps (g35 projectors), pioneer z2 hu(was broken so I bought it for 350 and fixed it), and a cold air intake (free). I'm going to be finishing the suspension setup I want before I start saving for a power adder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Jan 16 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Have u tried some chips for your car. And what kind of coilovers? Teins, tanabe, H&R?

Oh, I forgot to add that the car has been tuned. The 2v found in the 96-04 GT's don't respond too well in N/A form, not as well as the 3v's found in the 05+ GT's. The design of the heads don't allow for much power in n/a form. The car has been tuned to run 91 oct and I only had it tuned because we swapped the automatic tranny the car originally came with for a 6speed. It puts down decent numbers, far from what I want but it's a good thing since I'm still learning and attending hpde's and soloII's

I have Maximum Motorsport Coilovers, bilstein shocks/struts, I will be switching to tokico d specs when I do my kmember install.

oh and I love those older model pathfinders, my family used to have one when I lived in Alaska, and my sister's boyfriend lifted it and took me offroading every now and then. Your sound system must be loud as hell, I'm happy just running 2 amps (500mono 600-4chann) and 1 10" type r sub. It took me awhile to get everything working correctly because Ford has a very retarded way of wiring their OEM sound system.

I attached a mod list I have running if anyones interested.

Yes ford fails at wiring and yes my system is EXTREMELY LOUD!!! Lol sounds very clean not like shit. But that black amp is a Diamond 450 MonoBlock AMP and I run both my 12" Kicker Comps on it. Btw my Dad has an 88 T-Top and I am getting ready to get him up and running on a better system and everything. Here is the video of us restoring it a few years ago.

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq4a_B2GJOM&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq4a_B2GJOM&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SphincterBone @ Jan 16 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes ford fails at wiring and yes my system is EXTREMELY LOUD!!! Lol sounds very clean not like shit. But that black amp is a Diamond 450 MonoBlock AMP and I run both my 12" Kicker Comps on it. Btw my Dad has an 88 T-Top and I am getting ready to get him up and running on a better system and everything. Here is the video of us restoring it a few years ago.

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq4a_B2GJOM&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq4a_B2GJOM&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object>

Nice, I definitely love the rarity of the t tops. I need to do that sometime, tear out all my carpet and use some sound deadener. I'm just a little reluctant to do that tho because of the weight it'll add.

nice cars and chronx is that ur g35?

in cali i drive a g35 4 door* its really my sis's but she never uses it caz she got in a car crash and now she wont drive unless its really fukin important*

but in florida i drive a 05 cadillac cts * its my baby XD* i had some work done on it it was sitting at abt 470hp b4 i left

will posts pics in a bit

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackice90 @ Jan 21 2009, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

nice cars and chronx is that ur g35?

in cali i drive a g35 4 door* its really my sis's but she never uses it caz she got in a car crash and now she wont drive unless its really fukin important*

but in florida i drive a 05 cadillac cts * its my baby XD* i had some work done on it it was sitting at abt 470hp b4 i left

will posts pics in a bit

I think we have another Chronx...

Oh, and no, Chronx doesn't have shit. Not even his license. All he's got is his mommy's TL.

I think he trying to say that im gay, cuz i drive my moms car, and he calling u gay cuz u drove ur sisters car, and u like G35's. Dont worry about zues though he always like this :rifle:

Guest some fag

No, Chronx, I'm saying you're a dumbass about everything- especially cars and computers, and that blackice here seems to a be a lot like you. Wealthy parents and not much knowledge.

I was also saying you don't have shit, in response to blackice's inquiry as to whether or not that was your G35 that you have in your signature.

P.S. G35's suck dick.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Jan 21 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya if it's modifeid or else my G37 would kick it's ass. And your fucking stupid i u think 0-60 5flat isn't fast.

It isn't... Apparently this kid doesn't know the difference between speed and acceleration. Fast is speed, acceleration is "quick".

You mean to tell me than 0-60 in 5 seconds is quick? Not really. Quicker than others, but most of those are SUVs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Jan 21 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No, Chronx, I'm saying you're a dumbass about everything- especially cars and computers, and that blackice here seems to a be a lot like you. Wealthy parents and not much knowledge.

I was also saying you don't have shit, in response to blackice's inquiry as to whether or not that was your G35 that you have in your signature.

P.S. G35's suck dick.

so im a dumass at everything then? really i hate it when fuknuts like u, who think they know it all, try to push their opinions on others

at no point in any thread did i ever say that i "know" alot abt cars, all i said is that i have the options to get the said cars and asked for the general opinion

keep hating bitch

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackice90 @ Jan 21 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

so im a dumass at everything then? really i hate it when fuknuts like u, who think they know it all, try to push their opinions on others

at no point in any thread did i ever say that i "know" alot abt cars, all i said is that i have the options to get the said cars and asked for the general opinion

keep hating bitch

Yup, definitely sounds like we got another Chronx on our hands...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackice90 @ Jan 21 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

keep hating bitch

You just fell into zeus's trap!