Sign in to follow this  
spineless

what do you drive?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Apr 3 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Someone is RAGING! WATCH OUT! You haven't posted your vehicle, I have posted mine all over the god damn forum, and its even in my sig you twat. Looks like you have the IQ level of a 4th grader.

thats a pic off the internet.. raging lmao naa im having fun watching you write stupid shit.

ill post a pic of mine here. in a bit

dude guys stop being dumb, this is only going to lead to people getting a warn increase and this thread being closed. Frankly I only entered this thread because you guys were having a dispute and I wanted to help mediate it so it could blow over and this thread wouldn't close which would cut off some rather interesting exchanges of photographs. Hoestamper, Contract killer, zeus, even kyle a bit. you all need to chill out right now, there aren't any admins on, If I was one I would be able to help stop this. but as it is, its up to you guys just to stop posting, and leave it alone for a day.

Please listen, I would like for hoestamper to not get banned and contract's showing a bit of his immature side with this little flame-scuffle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Apr 3 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

dude guys stop being dumb, this is only going to lead to people getting a warn increase and this thread being closed. Frankly I only entered this thread because you guys were having a dispute and I wanted to help mediate it so it could blow over and this thread wouldn't close which would cut off some rather interesting exchanges of photographs. Hoestamper, Contract killer, zeus, even kyle a bit. you all need to chill out right now, there aren't any admins on, If I was one I would be able to help stop this. but as it is, its up to you guys just to stop posting, and leave it alone for a day.

Please listen, I would like for hoestamper to not get banned and contract's showing a bit of his immature side with this little flame-scuffle.

Oh, I hope hoestomper gets banned, hes a fucking dumbass, no one likes him here, I'm tired of his stupidity and ignorance, Explicit pushed to get mod for this sub forum, but no, and no mods ever look in here except for that 1 time with supernaut. This could have all been avoided.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Apr 3 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh, I hope hoestomper gets banned, hes a fucking dumbass, no one likes him here, I'm tired of his stupidity and ignorance, Explicit pushed to get mod for this sub forum, but no, and no mods ever look in here except for that 1 time with supernaut.

well ima tell you this i wont get banned. and your the only one they trys to start stuff with me.. i get along with all other uv's but you cause you always have ur panties in a bunch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well ima tell you this i wont get banned. and your the only one they trys to start stuff with me.. i get along with all other uv's but you cause you always have ur panties in a bunch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hey shut your Cock Sucker.. your always tryign to start something and your just to fucking ignorant to shut the fuck up.

no i wish i had a bugatti.. 1001 hp. quad turbo, bad thing is it only get like 7-9 MPG and is like 1.7 mil

Na i got a Eagle Talon. slightly modded

I'm the only one you claim that tries to start stuff? Hell, you are even lying to yourself now!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Apr 3 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm the only one you claim that tries to start stuff? Hell, you are even lying to yourself now!

You talk to much bull. shut up im not arguing with a negligent twit anymore.

not a good pic, but it works

ldac938ae59ad479089f372.th.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Apr 3 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I talk so much bullshit? This all started when you couldn't admit you were wrong about what a ricer was. Ignorance ftw!

I'll let you think long and hard about that while I go play some games.

Nice job copying what i say to you.. you took calling people tools form me to lmao

i love it when you copy me.

Guest some fag

Oh God, wow, HoeStomper. You're on your way to a lengthy ban, I'm sure. Stop raging all over the place, and get it straight who you're talking to. You can't even get your insults right- you told me to "shut my Cock Sucker" and then you turn around and think you told Contract Killer to do just that. You're fucking retarded, and you're the one who's constantly PMSing around here- not anyone else. You've ruined two threads so far and no one even wants you here- I mean who the fuck are you? You just show up one day and think you own the damn place. You're not welcome around here, HoeStomper; you're just wasting your time visiting these forums.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Apr 3 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh God, wow, HoeStomper. You're on your way to a lengthy ban, I'm sure. Stop raging all over the place, and get it straight who you're talking to. You can't even get your insults right- you told me to "shut my Cock Sucker" and then you turn around and think you told Contract Killer to do just that. You're fucking retarded, and you're the one who's constantly PMSing around here- not anyone else. You've ruined two threads so far and no one even wants you here- I mean who the fuck are you? You just show up one day and think you own the damn place. You're not welcome around here, HoeStomper; you're just wasting your time visiting these forums.

yea my bad i did get mixed up.. on the cock sucker part. its mostly you clicker.

any way clicker you have no power on anythign have fun.

contract. dont be a douche to me cause your not in this, and plus i told him in not gonna argue with him anymore hes worthless. and not american

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yea my bad i did get mixed up.. on the cock sucker part. its mostly you clicker.

contract. dont be a douche to me cause your not in this, and plus i told him in not gonna argue with him anymore hes worthless. and not american

jesus_facepalm.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm worthless and not American?, HAHA, you're then one driving the jap Mitsubishi while I'm driving a chevy. OH the irony. Plus, you have a chinese dude in your sig, I have AMERICAN football in mine, we all know I'm from Illinois, no one knows where you are from, or who the hell you are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Apr 3 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm worthless and not American?, HAHA, you're then one driving the jap Mitsubishi while I'm driving a chevy. OH the irony. Plus, you have a chinese dude in your sig, I have AMERICAN football in mine, we all know I'm from Illinois, no one knows where you are from, or who the hell you are.

dude didnt i say not you.... im taking to clickerson.

plus if you look i live in Michigan

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL!

Wow, you actually looked at the location in status? God that's funny- Hell, Norway, that's where I'm from. Yup... Maybe I should change it instead of just telling you where I'm from.

You really are a funny guy- I have no power? You would be surprised at how much power of persuasion I have around here, but really, I wasn't talking about me banning you, I was talking about the people that DO have control banning you. They don't like ignorant douchebags such as yourself.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:offtopic:

:spam:

get on topic. quit talking about you needing a new tampon

This wouldn't have gone OFF topic without you, buddy.

Why are you always trying to start shit with me?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anyone else got any cool rides.. or pieces of junk you beat the hell out of?

Nice try, but you obviously don't care about the topic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hey shut your Cock Sucker.. your always tryign to start something and your just to fucking ignorant to shut the fuck up.

no i wish i had a bugatti.. 1001 hp. quad turbo, bad thing is it only get like 7-9 MPG and is like 1.7 mil

Na i got a Eagle Talon. slightly modded

Not needed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Didnt i tell you to shut your cock sucker??? you could have been talking about 1 of the 2 things DJK was sayin. maybe you should specify what your talking about you god damn retard. instead of saying he dont got one. i do not see you posting anything about you having a car you poor bastard. plus your always trying to start stuff with me cause you are a low life piece of shit.and you always say the something pointless or meaningless. im not gonna argue with you cause. your just a ignorant dick beater, so run to mommy and cry about it.

Applause to you.

:clapping:

Not needed, again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 3 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Then why are you continuing?

I think you really need to take a chill. Stop being a d-bag. I mean if you disagree there are ways to keep it civil, like not insulting them, or using swear words every other word. Please and Thank you.

I only want to see posts of your car and or dream car, and comments that aren't going to lead to fights.