Sign in to follow this  
spineless

what do you drive?

a shitty mcshit Hyundai sonata 03. I was hoping after the lawsuit I had against the city would give me a brand new car, or preferably a used BMW 5 series, but the 2nd lawsuit against the guy went kaput.

l_76c9beb3abc14ddab454182dc2c80a83.jpg

333.jpg

The Caprice. 96, 5.7l LT1 v8 engine. 75k on the clock, bought it 3 years ago and add a few mods here and there. 260hp stock, added k&n FIPK2 air intake, Hooker aerochamber mufflers and 2.5 inch dual exhaust, mechanical fan delete, 160 degree t-stat, and a custom performance tuned PCM. Fun car, very comfy. Not the fastest, but good enough for me. Plus, it's paid for, and has been for 3 years. Clean ass car, although a lot of thugs and "gangstas" always want to buy it off me. I get pulled over every now and then for driving the car....a lot of dope boys I guess?

Work truck, Nissan Frontier 187k miles. Piece of shit window cleaning work truck. My boss gave it to me, free truck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KennyD @ Jan 30 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

l_76c9beb3abc14ddab454182dc2c80a83.jpg

333.jpg

The Caprice. 96, 5.7l LT1 v8 engine. 75k on the clock, bought it 3 years ago and add a few mods here and there. 260hp stock, added k&n FIPK2 air intake, Hooker aerochamber mufflers and 2.5 inch dual exhaust, mechanical fan delete, 160 degree t-stat, and a custom performance tuned PCM. Fun car, very comfy. Not the fastest, but good enough for me. Plus, it's paid for, and has been for 3 years. Clean ass car, although a lot of thugs and "gangstas" always want to buy it off me. I get pulled over every now and then for driving the car....a lot of dope boys I guess?

Work truck, Nissan Frontier 187k miles. Piece of shit window cleaning work truck. My boss gave it to me, free truck.

YO DAWG WHY DN'T U DROP SOME DONKS ON DAT BEEEEEEEEEEEATCH?!

Guest xMaverickx

I drive a 2002 pontiac trans am it rapes everything on the street ill post pics later

Next upgrade is a supercharger it already has loudmouth exhaust, pacesetter headers, and comp cam destination 450-500 hp.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Succulent Meats @ Feb 22 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If you don't buy that, I will kick you in the teeth. True story.

Guest xMaverickx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Feb 23 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

is it a ws6 or did you just buy the hood? My best friend has a 2000 trans am. It's nice but the interior is uncomfortable.

no its a real ws6, it just has different wheels on in the pic cuz i was at the track when I took it

Guest xMaverickx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Feb 24 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol hell ya the interior is uncomfortable but thier fun as hell to drive.

you sir are correct!