Sign in to follow this  
spineless

what do you drive?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Jan 21 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It isn't... Apparently this kid doesn't know the difference between speed and acceleration. Fast is speed, acceleration is "quick".

You mean to tell me than 0-60 in 5 seconds is quick? Not really. Quicker than others, but most of those are SUVs.

x2, on an onramp my slow mustang can do that. There are tons that account for a quick car, aerodynamics, suspension setup, weight, wheel torque and whp is what needs to be combined to make a fast car. G35's and G37's are nice and all and would be nice cruisers but they actually manage to weigh more than my chunky car with a lot less torque. Even though they weigh more, they have a bit more hp than my mustang so top speed is where they shine, not to mention they have a pretty low drag coeff. compared to my mustang. But out of the hole or coming out of a slow turn it has a huge disadvantage.

Anywho black, I'd get the ferrari if you have to get one of those two, from comparing pics, specs, price and recall info I'd take the 599.

Guest some fag

More likely an 88' or 89', Contract- maybe even a 90'. But not over that. Those dual headlights are a dead giveaway

Probably a 350 if the original owner wasn't a dumbass... Could be a 305.

Its an 89. Also a 350 dual exhaust dual free flow catalytic converters. Heavy half with added 2000 pound springs. Extended cab with a small lift and over sized tires which I'll have to take another picture with them on. Just changed a rotor and brakes. 256,000 miles. :lol: Also has a chip that was added about 15 years ago that increases the low end torque and boosts horsepower.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Archirond @ Jan 22 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Its an 89. Also a 350 dual exhaust dual free flow catalytic converters. Heavy half with added 2000 pound springs. Extended cab with a small lift and over sized tires which I'll have to take another picture with them on. Just changed a rotor and brakes. 256,000 miles. :lol: Also has a chip that was added about 15 years ago that increases the low end torque and boosts horsepower.

That's a nasty amount of miles on such a truck. Do a rebuild if you haven't already.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Housecat w/ cheese on head @ Jan 22 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1995 integra GSR w/ vtec 4 cylinder 240-260 HP fun car. never been wrecked. runs great.

I have a 95 integra as well, not gsr though. Yours has 250hp? Must be turboed? Mods list plz :)

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bob @ Jan 22 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

my truck

Picture022.jpg

98' dodge ram 1500 5.9L V8

5'' rough country suspension lift

33'' procomp tires

Eagle Alloy rims

Too bad you live in Rhode Island... No place to go muddin'. D:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Housecat w/ cheese on head @ Jan 22 2009, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1995 integra GSR w/ vtec 4 cylinder 240-260 HP fun car. never been wrecked. runs great.

Too lazy to google but didn't the tegs come with about 100-130 hp? What kinda work have ya done?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Jan 22 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Too bad you live in Rhode Island... No place to go muddin'. D:

ya, Rhode Island is more of a rock crawlin place. There is mud but to get to it you have to travel down tigh trails in the wood that are littered with boulders. :) I still like my truck enough not to beat it up yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Jan 23 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Rock crawling? Rhode Island? Since when?

its not rele known for it, but rhode island is full of rocks. Too many

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madmartigan @ Jan 23 2009, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've been saving...I've got about 4 months left and this sweet baby will be mine...well plus another 3 years paying $500ish a month :-/

Currently I drive an old beat up 98 toyota corolla

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/new_cars/Audi_A4.html

Nice, but I wouldn't get an A4=P . A few weeks ago I declined a pre approved loan(it's awesome to have 795 for a credit score) for a Stasis S5 thats still at a dealership right now.. I was maybe a day away from signing papers till I realized that it wasnt a smart thing to do. I'm a college student working 1 fulltime and 1 part time job that I may or may not be layed off in depending on how the economy goes. Just not a smart time to jump into a 60grand loan, plus I'm thinking about a house already^^

The S4 is a sick car, if your gonna be making 500 a month payments I'd look into those =P.