Sign in to follow this  
spineless

what do you drive?

Guest some fag
Yeah, It's personal preference.

I think the non-painted washboards look way to plain. Had to add a lil something to it.

And the wheels are Enkei EDR9's they just came out... Thought it was worth some money I had been saving up.

And idk so much about aftermarket skirts or rear bumpers, I would have to see some decent pictures to be persuaded.

Decent pictures on a clean car that is. Not 4-Toned piece of shit ricers with blue,red,white,black body kits.

I don't know... I just think there's too much contrast with the black... A darker shade of gray or something would look pretty good.

? Do you not have new side skirts and whatnot? Sure doesn't look like the stock fitting... :l

I don't know... I just think there's too much contrast with the black... A darker shade of gray or something would look pretty good.

? Do you not have new side skirts and whatnot? Sure doesn't look like the stock fitting... :l

haha I think Chronx is sadly enough correct on his answer.

The lighting as I said might make them look weird, but yes indeed they are stock. =P

Guest some fag
haha I think Chronx is sadly enough correct on his answer.

The lighting as I said might make them look weird, but yes indeed they are stock. =P

Yeah... Comparing to stock photos, they are stock... They look good though. However I agree with you, the lighting almost makes them look like a slightly different color... And I don't know if you've lowered it, but it does look lower than stock. I also think the wheels compliment them a bit more, making them noticeable.

Yeah... Comparing to stock photos, they are stock... They look good though. However I agree with you, the lighting almost makes them look like a slightly different color... And I don't know if you've lowered it, but it does look lower than stock. I also think the wheels compliment them a bit more, making them noticeable.

Indeed it is lowered.

Lowered enough to set the wheels off as you stated. Personally I think Eclipses look like total garbage if their not lowered. They look goofy as hell. But that's just my biased opinion :)

seems like this section has boomed a bit since I've been gone=P

Neo: I'm digging the enkei's, I've been thinking about some rpf-1's but dunno when I'll be getting to it. Lightweight rims are a priority but my front suspension (k-member/a-arms/etc) needs an overhaul=/

here are two recent pics of my bucket, still a long ways to go till its done tho=/

3copy.jpg

2copy.jpg

seems like this section has boomed a bit since I've been gone=P

Neo: I'm digging the enkei's, I've been thinking about some rpf-1's but dunno when I'll be getting to it. Lightweight rims are a priority but my front suspension (k-member/a-arms/etc) needs an overhaul=/

here are two recent pics of my bucket, still a long ways to go till its done tho=/

3copy.jpg

2copy.jpg

Where you been man? Ive missed you. By the way, I jizz in my pants every time I see your car. How did you smoke the headlights and taillights? Rattle can and clear coat? Nightshades?

Where you been man? Ive missed you. By the way, I jizz in my pants every time I see your car. How did you smoke the headlights and taillights? Rattle can and clear coat? Nightshades?

ppg, it's sprayed, baked, and cleared. I wax it like the car=P. A friend of mine painted it for me when he was spraying another car of his.

I've been away from CS:S, work, finals, and been into my PS3

very nice, wat kind of springs H&R, konis?

-Suspension-

Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs 2 Inches.

KYB AGX 4-way adjustable struts