Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Bring Back FFA (Official Petition)

Guest Fohacidal
Gave myself 5 points in the staff infraction thread :)

If the entirety of the community cant see it, I dont see how this counts. Staff needs regulation from people other then staff

Guest countingnumberz

EDIT: @jesse

not true, if UV wants to become sponsored they could easily, some webserver/css server company isn't gonna ask, what happened last year? blah blah blah. if anything they will ask about the name change, and if the leaders want a sponsor they make up some bullshit excuse like, we felt it was very childish name/not srs enough. they only way to become sponsored is become a cevo/esea/cal clan, with a rotation server and scrim servers only and idle in IRC all day. or keep the same path with 15 random servers but they would have to open up more recruitment. look at NG or eGO or HG. they have a shit ton of members. this isn't about becoming sponsored. this is about some bad decisions. just give it a few weeks, just like all the other mistakes staff makes they will undo it (pip day, racism allowed, etc.).

but yeah, the thought of getting rid of the cage and hoping the beast don't roam free is a really dumb idea if you ask me.

EDIT2: damn son, i forgot to refresh the page i was still on page 3, so this shit is making no since. forgive this or whatever...

Guest Waffle

We had a pip day?! FUCK WHERE WAS I!?

If the entirety of the community cant see it, I dont see how this counts. Staff needs regulation from people other then staff

...there's no way to give staff infractions on the infraction system. It doesn't matter though, the points are still there-- if you really want to pursue this, you're going to be grasping at straws...

I've got 10 points currently, if it really matters that much to you. Klark has 5.

but yeah, the thought of getting rid of the cage and hoping the beast don't roam free is a really dumb idea if you ask me.

Is it? So long as we stay on top of moderation, this will be the quickest, most effective way to remove the trolls without breaking our rules and simply banning people outright.

Guest countingnumberz

i guess it's just me but uv has been killing off it's community over the past 6 months.. you might argue that jailbreak brought in more people so the clan is bigger than ever (idk if this is true or not), but the community aspect is dying, and even you can't deny that junzou. i guess it's just that old man mentality where any change is bad change, or it's the truth. it wouldn't suprise me for in 6 months their wasn't one recognizable face left in uv. oh well, i guess you can't stop power hungry mothafuckerzzzzzzzzzzzz

We're just removing a shitty part of the forum, and the people crying are the ones who know that they can't troll/flame any more without risking a ban.

I'm actually kind of surprised L.D. is defending the existence of FFA.

I'm actually kind of surprised freedom of speech has to be defended this day and age.

I'm actually kind of surprised freedom of speech has to be defended this day and age.

Freedom of speech still exists here so long as it doesn't encroach upon the rights of others. Such is the case in the real world too.

Guest Fohacidal

Dojima I still to this day dont understand why people hated you when you first joined

Guest countingnumberz

his avatar makes us believe he likes anime, and anime is gay. also the fact that he wants to go meet up with noire at a anime convention to "get the ladies".

Guest Fohacidal
Check out the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948), of which the US is a signatory.

Im sorry but if any flaming/trolling/baiting or any of its denominations were actually not considered freedom of speech we wouldnt have stuff like KKK rallys or Westboro protests at soldiers funerals. Stop defending your dumb argument (and subsequently reporting every possible post wookie made)

Check out the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948), of which the US is a signatory.

haha, I think you're the one who needs to check it out.

his avatar makes us believe he likes anime

That sounds like a personal problem.

i just don't see why there isn't a space where people can troll openly on the forums. it's bound to happen in all places ... don't you think it will happen less in all places if we have a localized place to troll?

Guest countingnumberz

yes, but they feel that taking away that place means everyone will quit trolling flat out.

inb4 no swearing rules.

yes, but they feel that taking away that place means everyone will quit trolling flat out.

inb4 no swearing rules.

i really hope they don't believe that. they can't think that.

I personally do not understand why the FFA still is not there, it is a place to vent your anger and to dick around amongst other members. If you want to end trolling why don't we ban repeat offenders like I suggested months ago. Infractions only go so far, look how many people have and can still be around the community...

Trolling will never stop, all we do is slap you on the wrist and you go on your way, if you want to make an example, start banning some people and keep FFA up. If you can not handle trolling ONLY in FFA and you continue to troll outside of it, BAN STICK them...

Guest rw.Sentenced

10 points Junzou? Have you taken your 1 day ban?

Guest Fohacidal
I personally do not understand why the FFA still is not there, it is a place to vent your anger and to dick around amongst other members. If you want to end trolling why don't we ban repeat offenders like I suggested months ago. Infractions only go so far, look how many people have and can still be around the community...

Trolling will never stop, all we do is slap you on the wrist and you go on your way, if you want to make an example, start banning some people and keep FFA up. If you can not handle trolling ONLY in FFA and you continue to troll outside of it, BAN STICK them...

Howard Deannnnnn!!! The decision was to remove FFA was supposed to be UNANIMOUS why are you OUT OF SCRIPT DAWG!

Guest Fohacidal
I'm lolling at the size of my penis. It's so small lol

Look at it! Oh wait, you can't.

pee notoneword