Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Dead Rising 2

Well, from what I've heard, there is 4 player co-op and multiplayer.

Anyone know any different?

Thoughts about DR 2?

I'm excited for it, I loved dead rising 1.

It's 2 player co-op and 4 player multiplayer.

Looks awesome as all hell. The ability to create items is a very nice touch, plus the ditching of the camera is also really good. Puts more focus on killing zombies rather than trying to take pictures.

I just watched the trailer for it. Seems boring except for the multiple weapons. There are too many fucking zombie games. At least games like Dead Space gave the zombies some awesome story instead of HURR DURR ZOMBIE OUTBREAK GOVERNMENT COVERS IT UP BUT EVERYONE TURNS INTO ZOMBIES! YOU"RE THE LAST ONE ALIVE!

It amazed me though how he was punching zombies and slicing them with chainsaws and no one else gave a fuck. I mean, you see your buddy getting sliced by a chainsaw. Are you just gonna stand there?

That's gonna make the game boring if the zombies only attack if you do first.

Guest Fohacidal
I just watched the trailer for it. Seems boring except for the multiple weapons. There are too many fucking zombie games. At least games like Dead Space gave the zombies some awesome story instead of HURR DURR ZOMBIE OUTBREAK GOVERNMENT COVERS IT UP BUT EVERYONE TURNS INTO ZOMBIES! YOU"RE THE LAST ONE ALIVE!

It amazed me though how he was punching zombies and slicing them with chainsaws and no one else gave a fuck. I mean, you see your buddy getting sliced by a chainsaw. Are you just gonna stand there?

They are zombies wtf did you expect? For them to not be zombies long enough to realize they are getting attacked to coordinate a strike on the last human alive?

Also its a japanese game, and while that isnt bad in itself the first one felt too japanesey. You know, with the poses, and stuff and UGH

Well Dead rising 1, you weren't the last alive you just traveled there. Zombies are zombies, they don't have brains to see oh look chainsaw, lemme walk over there slow as hell and do something. And dead space was pretty stupid. The story was decent but once I got to like chapter 3 I played the game just to beat it.

Guest Fohacidal
Well Dead rising 1' date=' you weren't the last alive you just traveled there. Zombies are zombies, they don't have brains to see oh look chainsaw, lemme walk over there slow as hell and do something. And dead space was pretty stupid. The story was decent but once I got to like chapter 3 I played the game just to beat it.[/quote']

You are retarded if you thought Dead Space was stupid

In terms of story, Dead Rising #1 sucked balls. Use of biological manipulation in mass production of cows = zombies? WHAT? The whole end sounded like they were trying to convert me to veganism. All and all I like the premise, and probably will play #2.

You are retarded if you thought Dead Space was stupid

Guess I'm retarded then. Game wasn't scary at all. Not even a little bit. Like I said the story was decent but I just didn't find it worth playing. It was like a 7 hour game (I played on normal (?)) and besides achievements (trophies in your case) there was no reason to replay the game. Dead rising is a game meant to be played several times and now with co-op it's even more of a relaxed zombie game.

In terms of story, Dead Rising #1 sucked balls. Use of biological manipulation in mass production of cows = zombies? WHAT? The whole end sounded like they were trying to convert me to veganism. All and all I like the premise, and probably will play #2.

Aha I forgot it even had a story. I just played it when I wanted a laid back game to just fuck around.

Guess I'm retarded then. Game wasn't scary at all. Not even a little bit. Like I said the story was decent but I just didn't find it worth playing. It was like a 7 hour game (I played on normal (?)) and besides achievements (trophies in your case) there was no reason to replay the game. Dead rising is a game meant to be played several times and now with co-op it's even more of a relaxed zombie game.

Aha I forgot it even had a story. I just played it when I wanted a laid back game to just fuck around.

Dead Space was like resident eveil 4/5 in space...and yes, dead rising is a good fuck around game.

Guest Fohacidal

You have to play it on hard the first time through for it to be truly a good scare. But despite when you become a super ugpraded baddie its still a helluva fun game to play. Its easily in my top5 games of all time

You have to play it on hard the first time through for it to be truly a good scare. But despite when you become a super ugpraded baddie its still a helluva fun game to play. Its easily in my top5 games of all time

Aha saying the top5 makes me think I seriously missed out on something in this game.

Guest Fohacidal

Maybe, all I can tell you is that whatever collectors edition comes out for Dead Space 2 is going to be the first Ill ever preorder for a game ever.