Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Yiyas' Race Rebalance Project (YRRP)

i understand what yiyas and tvdie are saying, but i like it how it is (i changed my mind)

orc is really the only race that needs to be restricted. 4 orcs on one team is pretty ridiculous, especially with another zeus

I'm really not wanting a one person per race limit in game. That's going to lead to some irritation I'd say, because people are going to find the races that are best suited for that map and chances are I'm probably going to be stuck playing some races that either don't suit the map, or are just non-enjoyable to play on. It's fine to limit the number of some races (ie zombie) but one limit for everything is really pushing it and doesn't let people really get to play how they want as much.

it won't get around this rule.

you will have broken two rules then, b/c going spec then joining a team = a kick or a slay

also, if someone goes to playerinfo and checks out whos playing what, it's still gonna say you and someone else are 'racewhoring' (the 2nd definition)

so yeah, forget what he said.

yeah i guessed that, but i wanted to let you know that it doesn't work because i have seen this done to some people.

Sign in to follow this