Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Yiyas' Race Rebalance Project (YRRP)

So guys I got a free week this week so ima try rebalance some races.

This includes old ass shitty races!!

Vote for one race you would like to see nerfed, if you want, and one race to be buffed, if you want.

A note before anything: Contract will be as follows from now on::

Gets 80% invis maxed

Usp is 1/2 invis of main body, so maxes at 40% invisible

If you get shot you lose your invis for 5s maxed

Exploit Weakness is becoming "Flatline", hit a guy in the chest to deal extra 100% damage quite often (65%) keep in mind usp does ~12-20 damage max for a chest shot.

Anyone managed to land their hit? Will probably keep this skill but add XP+cash at chance for any other kill.

Req lvl 1400

Robin as:

Gets 70% invis from ultimate maxed

Scout is 3/5 invis of the body, so becomes 42% invisible

For last time norecoil is only during ultimate >: (

Also, was thinking of nerfing Orb of Frost to a 40% chance to slow instead of 100% since not even one race slows 100% chance except shopkeeper (which is based on Orb of Frost).

Bugs go into Bug Reports, ideas into ideas thread.

IMO, JIHAD NEEDS A BUFF

THAT IS ALL

YEAH GIVE IT LIKE 3 SPEED ULTI IMMUNITY AND 300 HP

no but seriously...

Fyndorn Elvish Knight - Give back it's COMPLETE flash ability, but take away its heal. Give it a starting hp of 125. Give it a free dust of appearance instead of heal? This will make it much more different than Keeper.

Also, before I point out any nerfs, what should we be comparing these races to? What's the middle race that the other races should be in line with? Or try to be at least? For example, if you say we need to base everything off of Terrorist, we need to nerf all the races. If we base everything off of Incubus, we would need to buff all the races. If we base everything off of Molecule or Judge (IMO they are standard middle of the road races) we just need to tweak some of the ends. And why am I limited to one of each?

@Orb of frost - Doppleganger has a 100% freeze, why can't orb have a 100% slow? Also, Orc General has a 100% slow I think. Or at least it's very high. But I see your point.

Green is exactly fine the way it is.

Blue means it might need a little change (imo of course, depends on other people's input)

Brown - OP- But only needs a slight tweak, maybe?

Red - Op - And need to change it.

1) Undead Horde – IMO needs a little more Life Steal

2) Human Alliance - Fine

3) Orc Horde - Fine

4) Night Elves - Fine

5) Flame Predator - Fine

6) Blood Mage - Fine

7) Archmage Proudmoore – Make Ultimate cooldown 1 second instead of 5 (like Kirin-Tor)

8) Warden - Fine

9) Ranger of the Woods - Fine

10) Crypt Lord – Fine (But the new ‘push’ race blows this outa the water)

11) Keeper of the Grove –Reflect dmg reflects too much

12) RPG Race - Fine

13) Duskian - Fine

14) Succubus Hunter – Nerf a little, max hp 150 or 160 instead of 180?

15) Neve – Can we have old ultimate back, where it dropped everything but the knife?

16) Mad Scientist - Fine

17) Beast - Fine

18) Selene - Fine

19) Holy Juggernaut - Fine

20) Boros Cannon Barer – Fine (but I hate the new ultimate timer)

21) Takeno Samurai General - Fine

22) Zeus – Fine (maybe make cooldown for lightning 25 instead of 20)

23) Shadow Hunter - Fine

24) Master Sniper - Fine

25) Keldon Warlord – Fine (maybe a slight speed boost)

26) Lord of the Pit - Fine

27) Circu the Lobotomist - Fine

28) Infected - Fine

29) Cheiron - Fine

30) Archimonde - Fine

31) Ghost - Fine

32) Elvish Enchanter – Fine (The heal is still bugged)

33) Shinobi - Fine

34) Molecule - Fine

35) Terrorist – Fine (but a crappy race)

36) Counter-Terrorist – Fine (but also a crappy race)

37) Achmed the Jihadist – Fine (but Kai’s whore race)

38) Fire Dragon - Fine

39) Kirin-Tor Archmage - Fine

40) Sensei Fox Golden-Tail – Fine (:D)

41) Savage - Fine

42) Outlaw - Fine

43) Troll – OP (Either cooldown on invincibility needs to go up, or heal needs to be reduced)

44) Phyrexian Mercenary - Fine

45) Malevolent Spirit - Fine

46) Granthad Divine Knight – Little change (already posted)

47) P228 Agent – Bugged, but fine the way it was before

48) Incubus Hunter – OP, max hp 150-160?

49) Rakdos the Defiler - Fine

50) Orc General – Slightly OP I guess, less chance of slow procing?

51) Judge - Fine

52) Fyndhorn Elvish Knight – uh, what, fine, look at changes above

53) Doppleganger - Fine

54) Officer - Fine

55) Tyrande Whisperwind - Fine

56) Glock Monster - Fine

57) Soul Reaper - Fine

58) Undead Lord - Fine

59) Akroma Angel of Light – OP? (Little too much starting hp?)

60) Stealth Assassin - Fine

61) Human General - Fine

62) Motoko Kusanagi - Fine

63) Remelia Scarlet - Fine

64) Ring Leader - Fine

65) Selesnya Guildmage - Fine

66) Kil’Jaeden - Fine

67) Gunslinger - Fine

68) Selune - Fine

69) AK Sniper - Fine

70) Lurker - Fine

71) Eredar Sorceror - Fine

72) Shopkeeper - Fine

73) Lilith - Fine

Trickster Assassin - Fine

Just my thoughts on the matter

ALso, this only contains the races previous to the last batch of races

Just an idea, since we have 80+ races, why don't we make each race is limited for 1 player.

So that the other races can be played n known by other players.

well i got all the races, except the first 4, limited to 1 per team on wcs2. Haven't heard of any complaints

it was mainly so that if there was a specific op race at any given time, it would only stay at 1 per team. it was to encourage team play and counter play so players don't have to worry about 2 of anything.

I will say that it will be annoying limiting races to 1 per team on newly released races because it will take a while to get on that race but then again there are only a handful of people past a certain point in levels.

Anyways, Jihad needs 300 hp, ulti immunity immunity and more speed

Priest needs to be limited to 1 per team as having 2 on one team can break the game.

It's as simple as this. I camp at an objective with another priest, he uses ultimate, I get healed and when his wears off, I use mine. When mine wears off, he can use his again by the time mine has worn off. That and the 4 possible resurrection, it's broken.

It needs to be limited to 1 per team. And frankly, why is it even possible to have 4 priests on one side?

Akroma is fine as it is. It's supposed to be similar to Holy juggernaut, just without the teleport and extended auto shotty.

Also, limit the max speed that the SWAT leader can get to..

I'm currently sitting at 45% speed on it. Do please limit it to 40% speed and restrict boots of speed on it.

well idk about other people but i think undead needs a lil buff i mean its ok and i know its 1 of the original races but i feel its a lil weak because for me at least the ultimate says when maxed out its 70% chance i only explode like 1 out of 20 times i die

What level are you at Glaceon? I thought i made it so swat only got ~45% at level 120, with a limit at +60%, lvl200. Will restrict boots though and some other things though...

Empire, I didnt realise enchanter's heal is broke... how so? What's the new cooldown timer on Boros? What's the "complete flash" skill? And I can't see what you said about Granthad so you mind posting again? Will think about other stuff. Orc slows at a 60% chance, reducing to 45%, which is highest on server even after nerf. Not only does orb proc more often than any slowing skill on a race (untrue for all other shopitems) but I notice I can buy an orb and instantly derail most knife races no matter what race I play, which I feel is rather unfair.

I'll probably go with you on that, Kai/TV, except a few races; the logic is definately sound.

Racer, I fixed Undead Scourge's explosion not long ago and it should proc more often than not.

EDIT:: For you Kai I might make it so when you play Jihad you get 10hp (i know im harsh) 5x speed and you will always blow up when killed... also you could respawn 3 times... and look like c4/explosive drum.

EDIT:: For you Kai I might make it so when you play Jihad you get 10hp (i know im harsh) 5x speed and you will always blow up when killed... also you could respawn 3 times... and look like c4/explosive drum.

lol. sounds like fun

Yeah that's standard, I must have edited it out at sometime for testing purposes. I'll halve the total level effectiveness for fitness training and that should send you back... didn't know it was that popular tbh >.>

well actually, I was simply buying lots of tome of wisdom to get it that high.

Default = 4k, die, bet on team most likely to win. repeat process.

16k = ha :D

Empire, I didnt realise enchanter's heal is broke... how so? What's the new cooldown timer on Boros? What's the "complete flash" skill? And I can't see what you said about Granthad so you mind posting again? Will think about other stuff. Orc slows at a 60% chance, reducing to 45%, which is highest on server even after nerf. Not only does orb proc more often than any slowing skill on a race (untrue for all other shopitems) but I notice I can buy an orb and instantly derail most knife races no matter what race I play, which I feel is rather unfair.

One by one.

Elvish Enchanter - It will not heal all the teammates within the range of the healing perimeter (even up to the max of 3). This means if you're camping house in Italy with 7 other T's sometimes you will only heal one or two people, which is incredibly annoying because you only heal yourself based on the amount of people you heal. I think that the heal enchanter gets from healing three people is 45hp? 15hp/person or 10hp/person I'm not too sure. This is the same bug that it had before.

Boros Cannon Barer - I, by the way, probably have the highest Boros on the server with like a level 79, and when you recently changed the countdown timer I was kinda miffed. Before, with one level in the ultimate you received like 6 seconds with the awp before it got put away and with the full eight levels you got it for the full twenty seconds. Meaning if you forgot to drop it, you could just use your ultimate again and get it right back. Now, the maxed ultimate only lasts for 13 secs. That makes this race completely gay (only with a 50clip deagle) for about 7/20 secs. It's incredibly easy to forget to drop the awp 13 seconds after you activating your ultimate. Now, I'm probably the only one who cares about this because I'm sure for most people this is a level-and-forget race.

"Complete Flash" - What I'm basically talking about is the blink ability. When you are hit, you turn completely invis to throw off your opponent. (Like what Zeus/Ice Dragon have) I know, this was OP in the past because Fyndorn had heal, so you could LJ into an enemies base, take a few hits, LJ around completely invis, shoot some people in the head with a shotty, then LJ back out to heal. If heal is taken out, this means every hit 'counts' toward his death and it makes it a lot more of a balanced race.

Orb of Frost - I agree with you, 100% is too much, 40-50% would be good, but really, that's basically still every shot. Maybe 30-40%.

@ Granthad - Had a brainfart, thought Fyndorn = Granthad. Granthad is fine, although might want to make it deagle only, eh just a thought.

Some other shopmenu suggestions.

Stone of Vitality, which gives races a 'max' hp of 125. Is it possible for it to ADD 25 hp to your max HP instead of just setting it to 25? Or maybe, if you were to add it to max, it would only add 20, but if you were to add it to 100, it would give you 130. Just a though.

Halo - Make it cheaper? There's almost no reason to buy this at the price it's set at. LJ is cheaper, Boots is cheaper, MaskODeath is cheaper, HP is cheaper. The only time I have bought it is as Default when I had 18000k and nothing else to spend it on. My suggestion - Make it $4000, but have it so it only adds 45xp/kill and 50xp/round. So it is a counterpart to tome of knowledge (4k but 100xp) but you would only buy it if you can get 2-3 kills or if you can survive a round.

So, can we make firedragon how its supposed to be with a 1 sec cooldown on its tele.

The race was origianly made to have an extremely short teleport with little to no cooldown.

it used to be no cooldown, but you only went like 20 feet.

Improve:

Lord of the Pit - whenever i play this race, i can never pull anyone into the pit

Priest - i died over 50 times and the skill that kills the killer, never work. * i maxed that skill already*

Yiyas, when you get some time we gotta talk cause there are some things that just don't work, and I also need to get to you about rebalancing some private races too.

Yiyas, when you get some time we gotta talk cause there are some things that just don't work, and I also need to get to you about rebalancing some private races too.

Don't you mean specifically the Grim Reaper race hm?

I'd also agree that the race that spawns all that black ring crap that hardly anyone can see through needs to be toned quitte a bit (private race)

I think we need archimondes drop weapon shortened. It makes it too easy to drop it and run away to awp at a safe distance. Prodigy is a good example of turning a decent race into an Awp fest where camping is the best thing anyone can do.

Aww, is Grim Reaper really that OP?

I ran out of stuff to level and was tempted to test it.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

And private races haven't been balanced in the first place?

and I hate Respawning races

and that suicide needs to stop taking away hlx points :P

Grim isn't as bad as you people make him out to be. You can slow or root him and its game over. you people need to figure out weaknesses more and stop QQing.

The ONLY thing that may be OP about him is the fact he switches HP. I tend to use that to my advantage a lot. Ill give myself low HP and run up and switch HP with people then instant knife them.

Sign in to follow this