Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Yiyas' Race Rebalance Project (YRRP)

If it is possible for Knifemaster to go 45 before even dieing within 7 rounds, then it's OP

the Speed is what the problem is. The hp switch is fine.

nah the hp swtich is also gay, the speed is stupid b/c when you're going that fast, you 'evade' some bullets just to hit detection, this race also has crit knife damage, meaning it kills 100hp races in 1 hit... one opinion to balance the race is to keep its speed, make the hp switch only 50% (You have 50 hp, they have 100hp, after the ultimate is used both of you have 75 hp, and), and make the knife do 50% dmg (max 30hp hit from the front, 70hp hit from the back)

also... what if you switch hp with a zombie?

@ priest, the slay works its a 7% proc rate

@ lord of the pit, yeah your right, but people jump up when they get buried and then become 'unburied'

I see some major changes already. My swat leader is level 60 and only gives 22% speed now, used to give 33% speed.

Keeper also got its longjump down to 140%.

And thanks for nerfing contract killer. It was needed.

Haven't really played any other races.

EDIT:

Limit priest to 1 per team please. The heal is absolutely absurd.

Limit all race to 1 per team please =D

Yiyas, i was just thinking if u can add some maps in-to server one.

Not map map. but some simple map like the tv_tower map in mini game server, or the scout map

I think limiting 1 of every race is rediculous. Some races are team races, and other people will never get to play any race they want.

Psycho Mantis - Procs its Push ability way too much. It's like the old crypt lord with 100 hp. IMHO, it's stronger b/c if it procs on shot one, it's impossible to shoot back because you will be kept in the air. I can 'juggle' a zombie w/ a mp5. It's quite funny because he hardly touches the ground. I'm fine with the same strength of the push, but a much less proc rate so it might happen once in 5 hits, instead of once in 2. Also, just reducing the strength of the push is fine too. Just to remember, you cannot shoot accurately when you are in the air, so this race wins as soon as it procs.

Priest, needs to be limited to one per team. 2 Priests in the same spot = 10 hp/sec heal. 130 max hp + evade + 10hp/sec heal = camping ownage

The imagery of juggling a zombie was truly great... I'll nerf the proc%ge though. Priest should be 1 person per team atm.

Evasion needs to be changed so that it is applied before the damage is dealt. Currently evade kicks in after damage is dealt, so if you get shot for 20 damage and you only have 10 hp left, but you evade it, you will still die.

you can't do this... b/c i believe shooting someone is an unmodifiable thing. bullets will always do the same damage no matter the mod. Only what happens after the person is shot is able to be modified, such as evasion.

you can't do this... b/c i believe shooting someone is an unmodifiable thing. bullets will always do the same damage no matter the mod. Only what happens after the person is shot is able to be modified, such as evasion.

partly true... I am pretty sure Yiyas said you can make it so that a guns base damage will be something besides default. Damage still comes before any skill procs though, cant change that I am pretty sure.

Yiyas you should lower procage of impale on headhunter by a bit too... at half maxed it seems it procs every third shot or fourth.

Psycho Mantis - Procs its Push ability way too much. It's like the old crypt lord with 100 hp. IMHO, it's stronger b/c if it procs on shot one, it's impossible to shoot back because you will be kept in the air. I can 'juggle' a zombie w/ a mp5. It's quite funny because he hardly touches the ground. I'm fine with the same strength of the push, but a much less proc rate so it might happen once in 5 hits, instead of once in 2. Also, just reducing the strength of the push is fine too. Just to remember, you cannot shoot accurately when you are in the air, so this race wins as soon as it procs.

lay off my race man :P lol j/k

partly true... I am pretty sure Yiyas said you can make it so that a guns base damage will be something besides default. Damage still comes before any skill procs though, cant change that I am pretty sure.

Yiyas you should lower procage of impale on headhunter by a bit too... at half maxed it seems it procs every third shot or fourth.

Wrong server section. This thread is for #1 not #2. go bug the engineer for #2 instead please.

back on subject, Keldon's ultimate immunity proceeds only half the time it is active. For some odd reason, crypt lords ultimate still affects keldon even when ultimate immunity is active. Is it supposed to work like that?

I think limiting 1 of every race is rediculous. Some races are team races, and other people will never get to play any race they want.

It might sound ridiculous but i don't think its a bad idea. couz theres are lot of races that have same skills.

If you wanna chain light other, u can use zeue, or Orc.

If you wanna to root, you can use night elves, judge of atlanta, and Cheiron.

If you wanna LJ, there tons of the races that can lj.

Well, I believe everyone has a few races they wanna to play. not just one.

It might sound ridiculous but i don't think its a bad idea. couz theres are lot of races that have same skills.

The problem is that some races are completely unsuited to some maps. Crypt Lord pwns absolutely in Office, but has a hard time in Dolls - the reverse is true for Cheiron (at least in my experience). So if you limit everybody to 1, then you get a bunch of pissed off people stuck with lowgrav indoors, or with some inappropriate weapon spawn, or just a race they plain-old hate if there are enough people on the server. It also makes it really hard to level, especially for low-level players who have much more limited choices.

There's 85 races. Theres only 12-14 a side maximum. You saying less than 12 races every map are suited to the map?

i agree with yiyas and tvdie here, races should be limited to one/ team

also, glaceon, some ulti immunity races are not 'completely ultimate immune' they just block the activation of ultimates within a 40 ft radius. Meaning they won't get affected by any ultimates in that range, but a camping crypt lord will still bypass it. (Although it's weird, b/c some races block crypt, and some don't)

Undead lords explosion didn't proc once an entire map, not sure if it's broken or whatever, should get that checked out.

The problem is that some races are completely unsuited to some maps. Crypt Lord pwns absolutely in Office, but has a hard time in Dolls - the reverse is true for Cheiron (at least in my experience). So if you limit everybody to 1, then you get a bunch of pissed off people stuck with lowgrav indoors, or with some inappropriate weapon spawn, or just a race they plain-old hate if there are enough people on the server. It also makes it really hard to level, especially for low-level players who have much more limited choices.

yes, i agree that some races are unsuited for some maps. But theres are ton of races that suited the same map.

once again, if you want a specific skill, most likely there are more than 1 race that do it.

but theres only one race that has a knife and a grappling hook :(

theres a race with hook an gun....you could drop the gun n use the knife instead =D

Ok so im posting on this forum to adress the situation of people suggesting that we limit every race to 1 person per race.............Heres the problem lets just say theoretically that 12 complete brand new players are on the server at the same time or even better the server is full of new players 24 new players How the F*ck are 24 people going to play a total of 8-9 begining races with races limited to 1 per team i rest my case thankyou goodnight

Like Kai said, limit all except the beginner races.

This I like a lot.

Will stop the annoying time's when a whole team decides' to try and do a infected day on office or something.

i dont like this idea at all no sir eeee so what ur saying is if 2 people want to play the same race and it allows more than 1 person to play it now it will be made so that 1 person can not play that race (if 1 on ea team already) to me thats like saying o i no u love that race but u cant play it play a race u hate or just leave

Sign in to follow this