Sign in to follow this  
DarksideShuffle

Showing off Project "Akimbo"

IMG_0181.jpg?t=1273722046

IMG_0303.jpg?t=1273722078

Specs:

Mobo: ASUS M3N-HT Deluxe

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ ~ 3.7GHz (small OC due to hot room)

GPU: GTX 275 2-Way SLi

RAM: 4GB OCZ Platinum 1066MHz

HDD: 2 WD Black Caviar 640GB Raid 0

Monitch is a 32" LG 32CL10 LCD TV =)

LOL lies? if you dont believe me ill take videos, i dont have "Cool" speakers, i have what gets the job done, all i have at the moment are bose 141 series book shelf speakers and the logitech Z-2300. although i am saving my money up for a nother subwoofer. i had a old cerwin vega crossed with linear phase sub from the 80's that i fixed with duct tape, sadly it blew out =( and also i have a massive collection, although not as big as a lot of other people, none the less it is massive... If you want proof I will give it to you in any way you want, right now i have pictures, if you want i can take a video. Not that I'm being defensive but I'm not a liar. excluding that R34 GTT post, but that was sent to me by my cousin, and i just posted that for you guys to see, yet someone who i cant recall was a champ and found where it came from, which in turn makes me loose a lot of respect for my cousin. =)

sorry for the mass of words xD

IMG_0497.jpg?t=1273797569

IMG_0522.jpg?t=1273797611

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

also before i forget this pic has all the speakers =)

IMG_0526.jpg

LOL lies? if you dont believe me ill take videos, i dont have "Cool" speakers, i have what gets the job done, all i have at the moment are bose 141 series book shelf speakers and the logitech Z-2300. although i am saving my money up for a nother subwoofer. i had a old cerwin vega crossed with linear phase sub from the 80's that i fixed with duct tape, sadly it blew out =( and also i have a massive collection, although not as big as a lot of other people, none the less it is massive... If you want proof I will give it to you in any way you want, right now i have pictures, if you want i can take a video. Not that I'm being defensive but I'm not a liar. excluding that R34 GTT post, but that was sent to me by my cousin, and i just posted that for you guys to see, yet someone who i cant recall was a champ and found where it came from, which in turn makes me loose a lot of respect for my cousin. =)

sorry for the mass of words xD

That was me.

It would be better with a nice set of RAM, 1066 isn't really that great. The cooling set-up in your computer looks great though, and the video cards pretty much kick ass.

Guest Fohacidal

Why do you have nomatching fans. I rage when I see setups that dont follow colors and seem all willy nilly

Why do you have nomatching fans. I rage when I see setups that dont follow colors and seem all willy nilly

lol i have a red psu fan, a blue gpu fan and purple cathode lights :3.

plus a bunch of random leds in my mobo.

lol i have a red psu fan, a blue gpu fan and purple cathode lights :3.

plus a bunch of random leds in my mobo.

Nice =D I'm planning to get more different coloured LED's and LED fans,

I was thinking of getting some more blue and red, as well as green and purple =D

but that will probably be some in the future =)

damn .. i need to build a computer.. next summer im detasseling an will be getting $1200 so if anyone wants to suggest a budget plan for me that would be great..

Anyway

Nice Comp.. i have a shitty laptop under my desk.. running like a desktop.