Hello from Canada

Hey all, I'm new to the forum!

Although I am not new to the servers =)

some may know me as DarksideRanggaMuffinzâ„¢

with the clan tags of IFF and Xpl. at the moment

I usually play surf servers and such =)

I am also what most call a "Weekend Warrior"

anyways my name is Mitchell, I'm from Nuremberg Germany

But I live, and have lived for the most of my life, in Edmonton Canada.

I hope I am welcome to this forum and I hope i can support it in any way I can!

Best Regards,

Darkside

I absolutely love your stories. Its fun to call bullshit on em all.

As for your "computer," I have seen it somewhere else. Just can't pinpoint it.

its on my youtube, other fourms on the same account name, photobucket which is where i store them for future usage in forum, also its on youtube under the same account name, or under the account DJ Xenophobia, anthough thats really testing the sound system. if you dont believe those are my accounts you can message them and i can even make a new video for you specifically =)

I don't know if its againsed the rules or somthing to say the name of the other forum. anyways that im not bsing about, and the only story you have on me is the one about when my cousin lied to me and i thought he was telling the truth, in turn i thought it would be interesting to you guys, so technically thats not entirely my fault

its on my youtube, other fourms on the same account name, photobucket which is where i store them for future usage in forum, also its on youtube under the same account name, or under the account DJ Xenophobia, anthough thats really testing the sound system. if you dont believe those are my accounts you can message them and i can even make a new video for you specifically =)

I don't know if its againsed the rules or somthing to say the name of the other forum. anyways that im not bsing about, and the only story you have on me is the one about when my cousin lied to me and i thought he was telling the truth, in turn i thought it would be interesting to you guys, so technically thats not entirely my fault

What is this i dont even

Skotti be owned.

WELCOME

Skotti be owned.

WELCOME

Lol, thanks i think =)

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

lmfao, is that all you guys do, try and prove someone is taking photos, stories and videos.

get a life, fuck! are his stories THAT unbelievable?

and lmao, nice "shuffle"

Thanks I think, I dont fully understand what your saying haha,

but thanks on the compliment for the shuffle, much appreciated =D

not "taking", i meant stealing lol, they think you're coming in here and lieing about your PC and stories. which i find really stupid because they have no reason to believe that.

and youre welcome lol

not "taking", i meant stealing lol, they think you're coming in here and lieing about your PC and stories. which i find really stupid because they have no reason to believe that.

and youre welcome lol

actually i dont blame them, i do have one story that i put on here that was apparently fake. it was about a skyline and i was told by my cousin that he crashed his skyline, yet he took the picture off a blog site and gave it to me over msn. I thought it would have been interesting to the forum and posted it on here. Skottie (think thats how u spell his user name) found where it came from which ended up with me taking the blame and giving a bad impression. But whatever, if people are going to bitch about the little things let em' do it.