Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Should Ghoul be banned??

Ghoul is back, and has been a good little boy from what I've seen.

Aside from when he went apeshit at my brother because he took out like four Ts at once, but that was totally hilarious.

Yar, he is back. But so far, he hasn't done anything bad. O-o

I still like that time I won the round by running around, avoiding the ct's and killing off 3 of them in Italy. Everyone got so much money and ct's were raging their heads off.

WHO WAS THERE TO SEE THAT?!?!?!?!??!?!

Ha, he raged at me when I was talking about muting someone that wasn't him. He started ranting about admin abuse again and it took 3 ppl to make him shut up and leave me alone. I was dealing with some guy who thought he knew the rules better than I did, especially concerning racewhoring rule.

I've played with him a couple times lately. Only problems I have is when he gets everyone to join spec then change to zombie and join T again, to avoid the race limit. Then when you ask him to stop, he goes and freaks out that there is no admin to stop it.

technically, he would be also cash exploiting if he sat in spec and waited till next round started.

And technically, it is illegal to go spec just to change a race. If you're going to change races, stay on your team and do not go spec. I'd personally ban anyone going spec and then rejoining a team, but thats my opinion.

not really worth a ban... a kick works just as well or multiple slays

everyone who would do it I would say slay them all except the lowest level player. If they complain, explain to them they shouldn't be breaking the server rules by going to spec to get on a race that is restricted by a certain # per team. Maybe eventually people will stop listening to whatever ghouls tells them.

I've played with him a couple times lately. Only problems I have is when he gets everyone to join spec then change to zombie and join T again, to avoid the race limit. Then when you ask him to stop, he goes and freaks out that there is no admin to stop it.

Ha. Just get a admin in there whenever there is a need for one. You know that you could easily get someone in there. We have many admins.

Guest Horny©at
210 replies

you mean 211, this is the 212 reply

Guest Horny©at

Basic Math...many people take it....few understand it

210 replies

you mean 211, this is the 212 reply
You guys can't count for shit, it's 213.
Neither can you Yiyas. It's 214

stop spamming this thread...theres a section for you all to spam

Guest Horny©at
stop spamming this thread...theres a section for you all to spam

This thread shouldn't have even been made in the first place. Staff should have moved this to spam or garbage can as soon as ghoul was unbanned.

I never knew you could reply fire.

Anyway the thread was done like last fortnight I just forgot how to close stuff and it's pretty funny tbh.

Actually yours was the 220th this is the 221st

fail... hornies is the 221, yours is the 222, and mine is the 223

fail... hornies is the 221, yours is the 222, and mine is the 223

yea because a reply == post

so the original post is a reply

i get you empire

Sign in to follow this