Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Should Ghoul be banned??

wen is the vote gonna end? cause ghoul will need 7 more votes to not get perma'd. If sG has proof he tried to crash the server, then thts against rules in the motd. I believe he will be perma'd...

it's been 18 pages, we'll just wait until the vote ends I guess unless Ghoul or someone else answers.

the vote does not matter. there is no unbanning of ghoul. it will not happen.

the vote does not matter. there is no unbanning of ghoul. it will not happen.

Unless an unban spree happens to come by. I'm pretty sure there were a few instances in where permabanned ppl got unbanned for reasons unsaid to the public for the most part.

but ghoul isn't on the forums or vent.

I'm sure if he was a vent buddy he would have been unbanned.

Im not blaming u for the reason he is banned im blaming for you the "shut the hell up and if u do you can play" telling him he can play but not be noticed is a poor way of dealing with this matter and if should have been dealt with more effectively and more acceptable to the general public. Im just saying it should of been dealt with better.

So what should Oracion have done to help him not get banned again?

actually ghoul is now officially unbanned with a clean slate i just got it approved by coinstar and donated the required money for him to unbanned with a clean slate GG No more banning on site enjoy finding 6 more reasons to get him perma'd all over

you best hope that ghoul comes in and fights every ban he gets, because im sure some will be bullshit

I've already told Chuck to pass word along to other admins to not ban on site and if they do, they need some sort of proof. If I see rage banning, I'll just ban the admin for not paying attention.

So Nite and Organic, no more banning on sight.

Today 06:01 AM #46

WhOrganik

So if he paid $30, he only gets 3 more strikes?

In response to this on a different thread organik i was informed by coinstar of a price to pay for a clean slate yesterday i payed it already those posts that state anything of that sort are Post payment and im sure coinstar would have informed me of that before i payed

Oracion, that won't be hard. If I'm on the server at the same time he's on. I can give you 6 more good reasons on why he was banned.

reason 1 - admin disrespect.

reason 2 - argueing against rulings I do (aka switching teams, balancing out teams, etc.)

reason 3 - not shutting up and whining about how I use admin powers.

reason 4 - the good ol voteban crap

reason 5 - dodging mutes

reason 6 - raging and then using a racist word and then leaving to dodge ban.

There done. I have seen him do the 6 reasons above when I played with him. It won't be hard for me to ban for one of the reasons. Especially on admin disrespect.

Oracion, that won't be hard. If I'm on the server at the same time he's on. I can give you 6 more good reasons on why he was banned.

reason 1 - admin disrespect.

reason 2 - argueing against rulings I do (aka switching teams, balancing out teams, etc.)

reason 3 - not shutting up and whining about how I use admin powers.

reason 4 - the good ol voteban crap

reason 5 - dodging mutes

reason 6 - raging and then using a racist word and then leaving to dodge ban.

There done. I have seen him do the 6 reasons above when I played with him. It won't be hard for me to ban for one of the reasons. Especially on admin disrespect.

I have no issue with you banning for the right reasons and if you follow the process. Technically you're to judge Him as if nothing happened before. I'm saying if you're simply banning with no warnings, then I'll put one on your record for grudge banning.

well he'll put it that way, thats for sure.

So long as he behaves, he won't have anything to worry about, although I doubt he'll behave when I'm on the server....

Let's just say that everytime me and him are in the same server, things don't go well smoothly, simply because he can't voteban me.

well he'll put it that way, thats for sure.

So long as he behaves, he won't have anything to worry about, although I doubt he'll behave when I'm on the server....

Let's just say that everytime me and him are in the same server, things don't go well smoothly, simply because he can't voteban me.

That's why you have a mute option.

God, I have wanted to comment on this thread for so long. Is it just me, or does it seem like most of the people defending ghoul in this thread can't spell, punctuate or even write coherent sentences? It seems like they all came off the same short bus.

God, I have wanted to comment on this thread for so long. Is it just me, or does it seem like most of the people defending ghoul in this thread can't spell, punctuate or even write coherent sentences? It seems like they all came off the same short bus.

Lol, welcome back Polis. GTF in game.

chill dude, otherwise infractions are around the corner for you. Then again kids don't have net etiqutte.

We'll just see how Ghoul behaves when he happens to join the server when I'm on. I'll probably play under some unknown name that will keep me from being suspicious to him. At least until he starts doing his crap.

"Last one was from Organik, because he once again abused the voteban feature. Initially, this was going to be a one week ban, but since this was his sixth ban, he was permanently banned." -Junzou

I was on the westwood map when Organik banned him, Organik knows somewhere in him that he banned Goul purely based on his dislike for him. I recall Ghoul saying lets start a voteban and WHAM he was banned, yes Ghoul is a bit mouthy most of the time but he helps the servers more than he hurts them and as everything in life, this is a business and personal matters should not influence business decisions. UNBAN GS Nebz if not Ghoul, Nebz seems to be banned just cause he and Ghoul are good friends:( not right man.

Guest Horny©at

Like I said Mitch, people got a fucking boner for ghoul. Me, personally, I look at him as a normal wcs player who is really fun to play with but happens to get in trouble here and there.

yeah i agree horny. perfectly fits the description

and no. this thread will never die.

WCS#1's first drama thread!

Sign in to follow this