Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Should Ghoul be banned??

This is a good idea, the only problem is that ghoul told me that he is not able to access the forms do to his ban. if he wrote it up i will post it for him up on this post, but first i need to know you sg members decide to even take this into your concideration. This only includes real admins opinion so if you bought admin because you thought it would make you cool stay the fuck out!!!!

I wouldn't mind hearing his appeal and debating it if it JUST happened after the perma.

However, after not wanting to do so the day of the perma and then threatening to DDoS servers due to the ban from him and nebz after MULTIPLE warnings, I don't see why Staff should bother if the person doesn't wish to try and act mature or follow the system.

Both Organik and Oracion have stated, on mic, that Ghoul can play as long as he lays low, causes no trouble, and in no way acknowledges that he is Ghoul. The problem is, I've seen him banned twice more since his perma because he seems incapable of just laying low.

The fact is that Ghoul seems to have no concept of what too far is. I love him to death (no homo), but he keeps fucking himself over.

Both Organik and Oracion have stated, on mic, that Ghoul can play as long as he lays low, causes no trouble, and in no way acknowledges that he is Ghoul. The problem is, I've seen him banned twice more since his perma because he seems incapable of just laying low.

The fact is that Ghoul seems to have no concept of what too far is. I love him to death (no homo), but he keeps fucking himself over.

Well the point is on staying low is just plain akward and poorly decide on by oracion. Why even play css if u cant even talk. My opinion as much as i love u oracion and as much i respect ghoul oracion u could though of a more better way to let him play. Also to the fact that as i said earlier this isnt on what the appropirate way to punish someone it is the fact on who doesnt like who and both parties are at fault. This is basically one side vs another it should be only 1 group involved in this matter and the 1 group should listen to both sides of a story becasue theres always 2 sides and there is a truth and if u dont know that then u r a fucking waste of life and need to use common sense.

Thank you and Sincerely

VT

Well the point is on staying low is just plain akward and poorly decide on by oracion. Why even play css if u cant even talk. My opinion as much as i love u oracion and as much i respect ghoul oracion u could though of a more better way to let him play. Also to the fact that as i said earlier this isnt on what the appropirate way to punish someone it is the fact on who doesnt like who and both parties are at fault. This is basically one side vs another it should be only 1 group involved in this matter and the 1 group should listen to both sides of a story becasue theres always 2 sides and there is a truth and if u dont know that then u r a fucking waste of life and need to use common sense.

Thank you and Sincerely

VT

You do know I'm not the one that banned him, right? I don't why you're blaming me when I was HELPING him out and he still boned himself.

You do know I'm not the one that banned him, right? I don't why you're blaming me when I was HELPING him out and he still boned himself.

Oracion was not responsible for either his or neb's bans. I believe the first perma was Glaceon (correct me if I'm wrong) and the second was Organik.

Im not blaming u for the reason he is banned im blaming for you the "shut the hell up and if u do you can play" telling him he can play but not be noticed is a poor way of dealing with this matter and if should have been dealt with more effectively and more acceptable to the general public. Im just saying it should of been dealt with better.

Im not blaming u for the reason he is banned im blaming for you the "shut the hell up and if u do you can play" telling him he can play but not be noticed is a poor way of dealing with this matter and if should have been dealt with more effectively and more acceptable to the general public. Im just saying it should of been dealt with better.

He was banned for causing constant grief on the server, oracion's just saying that if he had chilled out when he was given the chance then he would not be banned

He was banned for causing constant grief on the server, oracion's just saying that if he had chilled out when he was given the chance then he would not be banned

Wow djolt he was banned when we was told. it was a lose lose situation for ghoul in which i was given no way to reslove the situation. In the fact that admin basically said that if u play your banned in which ghoul cant help himself from talking everyone talks. Just the point djolt your argument is irrelevant to my statement in which u need to go and take public speaking classes.

thank you

VT

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

is it me or does Vietnam Tom fail at words

Well it all depends if i fail words or u dont understand words when u meet someone with a higher sense of logic than u Prosak.

You realize it was staff's decision to ban on sight. Oracion was just giving ghoul a headsup saying if you stay low no one will know its you and you can still play.

Even if oracion didn't say anything, it would be ban on sight for ghoul. Honestly you can't say he didn't see this coming with how often he broke the rules and was punished for it, only to do the same thing once the ban was up.

If he can't play css without talking, then yah he probably won't last on the server. The choice is his, not oracion's.

Let me put it this way.

Permas will be reinvoked if the person is found to be someone with another steam ID. The entire reasoning behind thr 'you have to stay silent' is to protect them from getting caught and rebanned. Admins are allowed to report and ban people if they know it's the person and have proof. In this case, IP logs and witnesses caused the bans.

Now with that being said, the reason I told him to watch himself on thr mic was to help him NOT get caught again. It wasn't because I was annoyed with his voice, it was simply for protection and to save him grief. If he was caught talking and banned, it was because he wasn't silent and watching who was around.

So again, it's not because I didn't want him talking, it's because if he did talk it's possible he would be banned. I warned him of this and it still happened, but that's the chance he took.

i dont think its fair to ban a person and not just the account. In my opinion a person should be able to go buy a new account and start with a clean slate. and if they still fuck it up then ban then again, ect.

i dont think its fair to ban a person and not just the account. In my opinion a person should be able to go buy a new account and start with a clean slate. and if they still fuck it up then ban then again, ect.

What the hell are you talking about? If they buy a new account they DO get a clean slate, as long as they aren't idiots and act the same way they did when they were banned.

He just needs to act differently, not use his mic, and change his name. Make the staff think it's another person. Change his attitude. If he can't change the way he acts, then why should he be given a clean slate just for buying a new account?

He just needs to act differently, not use his mic, and change his name. Make the staff think it's another person. Change his attitude. If he can't change the way he acts, then why should he be given a clean slate just for buying a new account?

Thats the thing im against this. i think they should be able to come back and "be themselves", other than the disobeying rules of course. if you see there is no change just ban them again.

Ok i was thinking, as i see it you guys will not change your perspective on this "you can play if you keep your head down" thing so i came up with an idea of my own. So say someone is "keeping there head down" like you said when they play and noone EVER knows its the guy, he should be able to come back after say.... 2 or 3 weeks and give himself up, when he does this admins can dicide if he can now come and play being himself based on how well he followed the rules when keeping his head down in that period of time,and if people see he didnt follow the rules in that time, then he has to go back to keeping his head down. this is just an idea i think it would work but its up to you, please comment or discus changes you think might make this a better possibility.

MentalMidgets

hahaha ^^

the idea "ban the account not the player" is in not in effect because, in my humble opinion, Ghoul's voice is incredibly unique. Some people on the server have random voices that aren't that easily distinguished from one to the next, but Ghoul's voice stands out. (Which is why he can't talk)

edit: Look at this. I'm not sure if this is the standing rule, but Oracion said they need a new account if they intend to play. http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/30760-.-%C4%D8%D0-.%8Atark%FD%A6-ban?p=389447#post389447

So a new player can be banned and can buy a new account = new slate, but a old member can't because everyone knows him?

When I say "buy a new account" I mean it's the only way he'll be able to play again. The rule of "if we can prove it's you, you're getting banned" stays in effect.

I cant believe this thread is still going on. This is getting nowhere. What we are saying now is the same thing we have been saying for the past few weeks.

seriously... this thread is already HALF as long as WCS1 race suggestions.

Mental. Its not that, He is staying banned because we have proof he tried to crash the server.

End of story

/thread.

wen is the vote gonna end? cause ghoul will need 7 more votes to not get perma'd. If sG has proof he tried to crash the server, then thts against rules in the motd. I believe he will be perma'd...

it's been 18 pages, we'll just wait until the vote ends I guess unless Ghoul or someone else answers.

Sign in to follow this