Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Should Ghoul be banned??

No offense Space, but people bitch about the rules just as much on both servers. Apparently just not when you're there.

Well... when they bitch the first time I explain it nicely and while in 2 it usually ends there, 1 will keep arguing over it.

I really didn't mind Ghoul being on the servers, but after giving him and nebz enough warnings and how-to's as to playing again on the server which ended in threats of DDoSing things, it's probably best he's gone now.

Lets see first off Glacion u get to be first since u spoke first after me and somehow translated that into i meant you so here we go with the fun fun fun

glacion in the past week you have been on the server hmmmmmm once and it was on a map that has solid texture roofs i was kirin tor u slayed me for being on a solid texture roof i would've demo'd you had u not left in wat? 5 minutes? Mind you the map im refering too was recently added and has been verbally told by admins thats its cool to be on roofs just not on see thru texture parts I guess you missed that big verbal announcement that happened for weeks glacion because ur never on the server REST MY CASE DONE. BAM emeril Side note: thanks for the help on getting HLDJ to work now my HLDJ wont stop timing me out the server LOL

Xynox You play on the server just barely enough for me to call u some form of regular but with the exception that every two minutes u bitch about something or someone wether its something shooting u in the head or someone stabbing you in the back correct me if im wrong but your a hater and would love a good player removed anyways so u can possibly attain ur dream of being top10 one day when u got all the original top 10 banned

Noire that statement is false and you've been on the server in the last month like once if that

if im whoring i change

Im not even Admin and If someone is whoring and i tell them to change they change

If u guys get complaints in the complaint department about it then heres the deal u probably have some whiner/complainer not mentioning that someone should change and they go straight to complaints maybe u should deal with those people like hrmmm ban them from the forums if u dont want to hear thier constant bull. I have never had a problem with someone changing race on server #1 except like 2 or 3 times in the entier year and change i've been playing on the server. REST MY CASE

Oracion i understand you have to cover your ass GJ on that bro But look people ghoul just wants to play on his favorite server again for the past couple of weeks when he has been on the server Illegally or not He hasnt done a damn thing wrong just saying go go go and leading watever team he is on to win because he organizes said team

Im sure if you admins unbanned him and his ip with a strict warning that it would go straight back to perma if he tried to voteban anyone which is the real reason he is banned right now if any (griefing my ass people organik grow some balls and shake a diss off instead of banning someone for making fun of you) He would just shut the fuck up about votebanning and go right back to playing the game say thankyou and continue with his go go go thats about it Your all making way too dramatic of a deal out of this

Your trying to insinuate that if ghoul were to be unbanned the apolocalypse would happen fire and brimestone would rain from the heavens and all this ludacris crap i have one word for you who do that HATERS

Chuck Norris, I slayed you because the votes said yes. I held a vote that went along these lines.

"Slay the camping rooftop person?" "" Yes No

This was a way to make sure that ppl who spammed 1 wouldn't count for the vote.

Also, the reason I held this vote was also the fact that you didn't even try to do the objective after I had planted the bomb several times. You would prefer to snipe away rather than try to defuse the bomb. So in a way, I had a right to slay for not attempting to do the objective.

Back to the subject of me being a regular. Just because I'm not on when you're on doesn't mean that I'm not a regular. I bet you that if I joined the server with a random name, just for the sake of hiding my name, I could play and you would never know that I was on.

Oh yeah, just to prove my point here ya go.

http://www.gametracker.com/server/174.36.231.24:27015/player/sG%20%7C%20Glaceon%20%5BL5%5D/

record of how long I stayed in the servers for that week.

Xynox You play on the server just barely enough for me to call u some form of regular but with the exception that every two minutes u bitch about something or someone wether its something shooting u in the head or someone stabbing you in the back correct me if im wrong but your a hater and would love a good player removed anyways so u can possibly attain ur dream of being top10 one day when u got all the original top 10 banned

Now, excuse me, because I don't mean to be rude or unkind - but get a fucking grip, Chuck. Your anger about this is starting to interfere with your reason. Ghoul is the very reason I started playing WCS - I saw the server, came on, talked to him and decided to stay. I'm the first to admit that I'm fucking terrible at CS:S, and just about every other game out there, too, I have no need to one-up people, so your little RAEG there is completely off the mark.

You need to admit that what happened to Ghoul was his own fault - he could have played, never gotten banned, and had more fun than he is right now. I want him unbanned, but I'm realistic about what happened and why.

lol, Xyonox, I wouldn't have any issues with Ghoul if he didn't flame admins trying to do their job and trying to get random people banned.

I remember on De_westwood, a person connected from Japan and Ghoul started a voteban wagon to kick the person connecting from japan off.

I threatened to have him muted and gagged if he didn't stop it. He then turned and raged at me, prompting me to take appropiate actions to mute a mic spammer.

I remember on De_westwood, a person connected from Japan and Ghoul started a voteban wagon to kick the person connecting from japan off.

"Voteban the foreigner!"

My brother was playing, I heard it go down. It was hilarious until the vote actually went through. Like I said, he took it too far, he didn't feel the consequences of his actions until the banhammer really came down on him.

Im sure if you admins unbanned him and his ip with a strict warning that it would go straight back to perma if he tried to voteban anyone which is the real reason he is banned right now if any (griefing my ass people organik grow some balls and shake a diss off instead of banning someone for making fun of you) He would just shut the fuck up about votebanning and go right back to playing the game say thankyou and continue with his go go go thats about it Your all making way too dramatic of a deal out of this

I agree with you chuck 100% on this.

lol, Xyonox, I wouldn't have any issues with Ghoul if he didn't flame admins trying to do their job and trying to get random people banned.

I threatened to have him muted and gagged if he didn't stop it. He then turned and raged at me, prompting me to take appropiate actions to mute a mic spammer.

You do know that it takes more then 1 person to voteban someone. How can ghoul abuse a voteban when half the server also has to agree on it? Ghoul was not the one who voteban this guy, it was the majority of the servers decision to.

I really didn't mind Ghoul being on the servers, but after giving him and nebz enough warnings and how-to's as to playing again on the server which ended in threats of DDoSing things, it's probably best he's gone now.

Oracion i know your a cool guy and i know you now ghoul pritty well. The newest ban on nebz account was a bunch of bullshit, he was in game under another name just having an all around good time when someone ban him. The reason was apparently for him not keeping his head down. All Ghoul did was say things like "go, go, go" or just trying encourage players. Is i see it, and Ghoul see's it, nothing was done wrong and this was an unjustified ban. (this comment is not at you bro im just stating something)

Mental, I told him from day one that he couldn't give himself away because someone may ban him. I wasn't going to have an issue with him playing but I specifically told him other admins may, and if reported it could be a perma.

I don't mind ghoul at all, but I can only help someone so much, and if they don't take the warnings seriously I can't help them much.

I agree with you chuck 100% on this.

You do know that it takes more then 1 person to voteban someone. How can ghoul abuse a voteban when half the server also has to agree on it? Ghoul was not the one who voteban this guy, it was the majority of the servers decision to.

Oracion i know your a cool guy and i know you now ghoul pritty well. The newest ban on nebz account was a bunch of bullshit, he was in game under another name just having an all around good time when someone ban him. The reason was apparently for him not keeping his head down. All Ghoul did was say things like "go, go, go" or just trying encourage players. Is i see it, and Ghoul see's it, nothing was done wrong and this was an unjustified ban. (this comment is not at you bro im just stating something)

Mental, all it takes is for one person to start it. It doesn't matter if there are others guilty for joining the ban wagon. I mean when WWII ended, we charged the high ranking officials, not the soldiers who were given the orders and stuff.

If Ghoul is the first person to start the ban wagon, then he is guilty the most, and as smart as you can get with an online game, there are only so much smart ppl before the idiots over run the smart ppl.

Mental, I told him from day one that he couldn't give himself away because someone may ban him. I wasn't going to have an issue with him playing but I specifically told him other admins may, and if reported it could be a perma.

I don't mind ghoul at all, but I can only help someone so much, and if they don't take the warnings seriously I can't help them much.

Thats so lame bro, why does he need to have his head down and hide. Ghoul should be allowed to come back. He has learned not to randomly voteban people so if hes going to listen then he should be allowed to be himself.

Mental, all it takes is for one person to start it. It doesn't matter if there are others guilty for joining the ban wagon. I mean when WWII ended, we charged the high ranking officials, not the soldiers who were given the orders and stuff.

If Ghoul is the first person to start the ban wagon, then he is guilty the most, and as smart as you can get with an online game, there are only so much smart ppl before the idiots over run the smart ppl.

Than what about all the other people who have done it bro. What makes ghoul diffrent, just because he is usually the one who will take a stand. He is the kind of guy who will take actions into his own hands rather than wait for admins to come in.(can sometimes take all day in server 1) im so angry the server is lame without him LET HIM BACK!!!!

Well all to due respect for everyone this ghoul shit is really annoying. If i was a sG instead of perma banning him i would make me write a 1000 word appology to sG and fellow players he so called "abused". The matter of the voteban is that you can use it on a server or get rid of it in general and a recent poll by Valve of its game it says that out of all servers that have votebans only 3% of people are ever votebanned. This isnt a matter of rules anymore its a matter of who doesnt like who and its that matter of if i like this person or not. So everyone stop acting like little children and act like the adults you people are suppose and do what is really necessary which is to make ghoul write an appology. An appology can go a long way and also this matter can be dealt with more appropirately in which i recommend in a total review of all sg admins and a better process of being a sG admin instead of paying just 10 dollars becuz if i bought admin...... it would be who wants to be a millionair on the #1 Wcs server all day.

Sincerley the Guy that u can never understand on the mic,

Vietnam Tom

This is a good idea, the only problem is that ghoul told me that he is not able to access the forms do to his ban. if he wrote it up i will post it for him up on this post, but first i need to know you sg members decide to even take this into your concideration. This only includes real admins opinion so if you bought admin because you thought it would make you cool stay the fuck out!!!!

lol, I am currently not paying for admin. However, all I see so far with having admin powers is having to deal with whiny people constantly begging for stuff. I'm almost harrassed to give out cash (which I don't have command to) and to even teams out and blah blah blah.

I'm going to simply say this, Ghoul deserves the bans he recieved because while he may have tried to make the server more fun, it is ultimately up to the admins and staff people to decide if the actions are deemed good or bad for the server.

Ok, then change it to staff to dicide. lol someone told me not to count you anyway because you are ghouls known enemy. thet told me you two really are out to get eachother.

Ok Look noone is actually adressing my actual message to sum this shit up Realistically people its been like wat 2 weeks now

Unban ghoul give him notification that the perma hammer will bitch slap him if he tries anything stupid again and ill bet you that he doesnt do a damn thing but play the game

If you feel he should write a essay i might be wrong but ill bet he would write that essay too

Ok Look noone is actually adressing my actual message to sum this shit up Realistically people its been like wat 2 weeks now

Unban ghoul give him notification that the perma hammer will bitch slap him if he tries anything stupid again and ill bet you that he doesnt do a damn thing but play the game

if you let him come back and tell him he doesnt have to keep his head down but if he does it again theres no next time i guarantee ghoul will not do it again.

I can't help it if he decides to stir things up, especially when I just so happen to try fix things up and he doesn't like it one bit. And sorry if I don't play under different names just so that I can play without being harrassed. I also can't help it when every time Ghoul comes on, he always start threatening to get me votebanned if I didn't have immunities and that the smallest things that I do, such as switching a GS member from his team over to the other side to balance out is abuse to him.

And truth be told, as long as Ghoul didn't start votebans, spam GS crap, I would have ignored him and just played.

There is only so much before I can't tolerate another clan spamming crap like Ghoul Squad Go, chat binds spamming favorite GS sayings, and his name having Niglers which is almost pretty much the N word which would have been the final straw if I could ban him for subtle racism in name.

So, I was the one who most recently banned nebz and ghoul. You say it was nebz on another acount, which is bullshit. I sat in spec under the name [DDU] Papa Smurf #sG for 5 minutes to make sure. I know ghouls voice, and you all tried the sound bored excuse. you cant have a sound board that has a real time conversation with someone.

This ended in his ban. We told him he could stay in the server if he kept his head down. Yellin on the mic isnt keeping your head down. I talked with staff and they said to give him as long as I could until they could perm him. After was banned he tried to DDoS the servers, and I have proof with logs of him telling someone on steam chat that he was going to.

He is banned, get over it and let it die. He tried to crash your favorite server, get that through your thick cave man skull chuck.

yea.. my defense for Ghoul ended when I heard he tried to crash the servers. He also also tried to voteban people even after being perma'd so I can't agree that he won't do it again.

While I won't actively seek to ban him on sight, I really just stopped caring to defend him because he just doesn't learn.

Noire that statement is false and you've been on the server in the last month like once if that

if im whoring i change

Im not even Admin and If someone is whoring and i tell them to change they change

If u guys get complaints in the complaint department about it then heres the deal u probably have some whiner/complainer not mentioning that someone should change and they go straight to complaints maybe u should deal with those people like hrmmm ban them from the forums if u dont want to hear thier constant bull. I have never had a problem with someone changing race on server #1 except like 2 or 3 times in the entier year and change i've been playing on the server. REST MY CASE

So aside from ghoul being one of the people that I ran into, there have been maybe one person everytime I play on wcs1. Granted I rarely play but when it happens EVERYTIME i go into the server, obviously the rules are not being follow. I do realize some ppl follow the rules, but I have more ppl on 1 than on 2 that seem to have a problem following it. Nowhere did I say EVERYONE refuses to follow the rules, but yah when you have one person each time on their mic cussing you out saying you are just jealous of their score, yah... REST MY CASE

Maybe they are just mad I balanced the teams out and start to lash out when I make them change their race too. No idea.

i still believe that he wouldnt do it if u gave him the stern warning and let him back in the server under those conditions i mentioned previously It's up to you

ill tell you all right now thou if u ban me from my favorite server id do the same shit but worse id ip track that shit and find the actual T1 running the server disconnect it and throw that shit in the ocean. Mentality behind that if i cant play this shit noone can.

If u supposedly had a winning lottery ticket for 50 million dollars and suddenly the lotto comes knocking on your door and says wups we made a mistake we are gonna need that money back id be like fuck u first off and second if ur gonna forcibly take me to court over it ill burn that shit to the ground and noone is going to get it. doesnt solve anything but it will make you feel better at the end of the day.

Like i said its up to you people to decide it im just supporting the mentality behind wat has happened and you should all know that in the back of your minds anyways

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Btw organik when u gonna let me whup u in Dota?

Sign in to follow this