Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Should Ghoul be banned??

Just a general statement.

Although I totally respect and admire SG's commitment to fairness and the rule of law on their servers, and thereby the creation of a friendly gaming environment, I still miss Ghoul. I feel that despite his abuses he was a dedicated player, a personality that it isn't as much fun to play without. Of course, I'll keep playing and get used to it, but I won't be happy. It's no one's fault but his, but I still won't be happy about it.

i miss ghoul he makes the game much funner to play. think that ghoul should be allowed to buy a new account and start with a clean slate on sg servers if he wants. people can watch him play, see if he has learned his lesson then we can go from there.

I doubt that's going to happen. I secretly think that Ghoul thinks he's above sG in terms of clan power. I don't know any sG members that flaunt their status as a clan member and I'm pretty sure that they don't freaking make the clan sound like it's the best thing in the world and to be in it would be the best thing you ever did. Even though it wouldn't be bad if we could use Ghoul to attract members to apply to the clan but he doesn't do that.

IMO, Ghoul likes to be in control of the server and I'm pretty sure that if he had admin, he probably would ban anyone who argued against him and probably stack any GS members on his side.

I just don't think Ghoul is mature to really be allowed a 2nd chance.

Well according to what Ghoul said earlier, he learned his lesson.

He said himself that he'll stop votebanning, so why dont you guys just give him a chance, eh?

does anyone even listen to what I have to say about this >:o

yeah... isn't this something we want to stay away from? I remember his hardcore raging because I moved him to ct to balance the teams. Then he just stayed in spec raging till he was able to move back to t (in which Imove him to ct again and he goes to spec and rages some more). T side is easier to play on a wc server. Planting a bomb is much easier to having to slowly walk back with the hostages leaving you open for someone to lj or teleport around you and pick you off because you had to wait for the hostages.

IMO, the ban should stay...

wha... i have no fucking clue who this guy is... I think i know who it is but why would they have 2 accounts

It's Noire I believe, he lost his pass to his other account.

And last I checked they were allowed to come back if they bought a new account, so why are we still banning him? Last I remember, we get the ACCOUNT not the PERSON using it. Yet here we are running after the PERSON instead of the ACCOUNT.

I think ghoul should be allowed to come back with his new account. like somone said before ghouls said he has learned his lessson and would not do it again. i see no reasion to ban him if he comes back to play again with a new account.

he has learned his lessson and would not do it again.
i know for a fact that ghoul would probilbly come back and do the same thing again if he had a second chance.

Are you serious? Can you make up your damn mind....

Buying a second account to avoid a perma makes no sense...you guys should stop, take 5 minutes and think before you type.

They are not banning the account...they are banning the player. Get this through your head. That's why nebz was banned, for letting the PLAYER Ghoul use his account to avoid a perma.

That's why Ghoul, the player, is getting banned again. Why in the hell is this so hard to understand? Like I said earlier, take 5 minutes before you start typing and think about what the hell you are going to type.

I think ghoul should be allowed to come back with his new account. like somone said before ghouls said he has learned his lessson and would not do it again. i see no reasion to ban him if he comes back to play again with this new account.

the whole reason we banned him on this new account is because he showed the same attitude and lack of respect while playing on it. Had he come back on a new account without the same old behavior it probably wouldnt be banned.

When i said the ghoul has learned his lesson i was just stating what a previous person has said. i dont know if ghoul would change, this does not mean i wish he cant come back, because i hope he could. the only way to see if he changes is to let him back and see.

When i said the ghoul has learned his lesson i was just stating what a previous person has said. i dont know if ghoul would change, this does not mean i wish he cant come back, because i hope he could. the only way to see if he changes is to let him back and see.

I'll say it since no one else is willing to - and I'll pray to forestall the consequences. Ghoul - or someone who sounds remarkably like him - still plays. This person was even on for quite a bit last night.

And you know what? The server filled up. People fought to either join his team in glorious battle, or to be the one to put a bullet in between his eyes. And not one moment of abuse occurred. He's a personality, someone whose gameplay and interaction actually improves the game as a whole.

Like I said earlier, I applaud the rule of law in this case. It was clear that the bans didn't get it through his head that what he was doing was wrong, but the permaban did. And even though he was shut-out, and is to this day hunted by the admins so that sometimes he can't even speak when he comes on, he still plays. That's dedication - he's dedicated to the server, the small modification of the game that sG hosts. He screwed up, yes, but he's willing to stare the consequences in the face and play regardless of them.

No, I'm still not saying he should necessarily be unbanned, but I think it's something to consider.

some of the people on the server says he has 6 bans but sometimes he's like ban me for 30 min. I don't feel like playeing right now.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

some people are voting to ban him because they think he's anyoing. That's mest up

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

When ghoul got a new file he got on. I was on the blogs and i saw like 3 people typing to eachother saying ghouls on should i ban him for lol's. so...right when they perma baned him they said if he gets a new file he can get on so he should ba allowed.

they should just unban him

Post added at 08:36 PM Previous post was at 08:34 PM

I just wanted to say thank you for whoever voted that ghoul should be unbaned.

Seeing as you just joined this month and are here to plee for him to get unbanned you are indeed just another buttsecks buddy of Ghoul. Piss off. He's not getting unbanned.

lol, how long till we have to get this thread locked now. All I see now is bickering among members and not even dealing with Ghoul anymore.

and theres too many people in here who have only played with him once or twice who just take random sides with no real input

I've played with him several times and every single time, he has always gloated about being able to get me votebanned if I didn't have admin immunity.

And in every single circumstances that he started doing that, I was already threatening to mute him for not shutting up when asked to do so by other players. I will also add to the fact that this isn't helped because he expects every single admin to give cash when he asks for it and since I don't have cash command, he calls me a bad admin just because I can't give cash.

sG ego's prevail.

I have never seen any of you admins except oracion in the WCS1 server. I play there at least 4 hours a day. I think it's pathetic that you people even pretend to know the issue.

I've seen glaceons name, but he doesn't do anything or talk or enforce rules like he says he does.

Also, there is no reason to slander everyone apposing you. We aren't calling all of you mitch's buttseks buddies.

Sign in to follow this