Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Should Ghoul be banned??

however, i have heard, but only heard, that ghoul tried to spam join the ZE server trying to get it to crash. i have only seen rumors

Someone called Mitch in, Mitch witnessed it. He did try to do this. So regardless, he would have been banned for that as well. On top of that, he used his friend's account to avoid a ban, and almost got his friend banned in the process. That also would have been a ban in and of itself.

This is just what I have to say about it:

I really dont think he should be banned for abusing voteban because it takes ( I think ) half the server's vote to voteban someone. Ghoul encourages people to voteban someone but if, like most of you say, so many people hate him, why is he able to encourage others voteban? I doubt that over half the server is in GS at some given time. I think that its generally because people agree with him. And to think about it, how many times has Ghoul actually votebanned someone? I think that its the fact that Ghoul, in the most part, is a likable guy. I know im getting really off topic here, but really, I think WCS 1 really isnt the same without Ghoul.

Well thats just what I think of that.

This is just what I have to say about it:

I really dont think he should be banned for abusing voteban because it takes ( I think ) half the server's vote to voteban someone. Ghoul encourages people to voteban someone but if, like most of you say, so many people hate him, why is he able to encourage others voteban? I doubt that over half the server is in GS at some given time. I think that its generally because people agree with him. And to think about it, how many times has Ghoul actually votebanned someone? I think that its the fact that Ghoul, in the most part, is a likable guy. I know im getting really off topic here, but really, I think WCS 1 really isnt the same without Ghoul.

Well thats just what I think of that.

Getting people to voteban someone else isn't difficult, you don't even need anyone to like you. All you need to do is spam chat and say HEY ERRYBUDDY VOTEBAN THIS GUY.

I assume that's what they meant when they said he abused the voteban.

IMO He should stay banned. And IMO the OP of this thread should get a week ban. Junzou (Or someone else) Said in another thread that the next person to start a thread about Ghoul's ban would get a week.

6 ban = perma. I thought those were always the rules?

Anyway, all I see in this thread is KEEP HIM BANNED and PLZ UNBAN PLZ PLZ. Is this debating whether or not he had 6 bans to qualify for a perma, or he should be an exception to the 6 ban rule?

Ghoul abused his popularity on the server to get players to do something they wouldn't do otherwise. If it was on issue, it wouldn't be Ghoul starting it-- there's also better ways to handle annoying little kids, like call an admin and have the admin mute them.

ugh.. i don't even know what to say to you guitar guy

wcs1 will be very different without ghoul

an approx. would be like jb with no waffle (from what i hear) or sG with no chosenone

and @ mitch, does that mean Ghoul is coming back? b/c i will be very happy to see that

To my knowledge, Ghoul has gotten a new Steam ID and IP Address to play WCS1 again. But, if he attempts to crash the sG servers again, he will receive a permanent ban.

Getting people to voteban someone else isn't difficult, you don't even need anyone to like you. All you need to do is spam chat and say HEY ERRYBUDDY VOTEBAN THIS GUY.

I assume that's what they meant when they said he abused the voteban.

I don't know how long have you been playing in Server 1 and how long have you been playing with Ghoul.

Why don't u go on Server 1 and ask ppl to voteban random player. It doesn't work.

In fact, I believe only 2 or 3 players have been votebanned which started with Ghoul. Cookiez is one of them.

Cookiez is a kid with a high pitch voice, annoying, and won't shut up. Therefore he got votebanned.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

To my knowledge, Ghoul has gotten a new Steam ID and IP Address to play WCS1 again. But, if he attempts to crash the sG servers again, he will receive a permanent ban.

I believe wat he meant was, a group of Server 1 players go "crash" to another SG server.

couz i was there one of the night....when he was saying lets all go "crash"(play) the JB server....n like 6 or 7 of us went to "crash" (play)

I believe wat he meant was, a group of Server 1 players go "crash" to another SG server.

couz i was there one of the night....when he was saying lets all go "crash"(play) the JB server....n like 6 or 7 of us went to "crash" (play)

Wrong. He spam-joined the server. By crash, he literally meant crash.

WCS1 is just a clusterfuck of retards

I do not intend to offend anyone with a brain but if you just take a step back and look at all the people that plays there, would you not agree that the majority of people talking just plain out spam shit music, shit talk while being racist, or getting people to voteban someone? So when ghoul is smarter than half of the population of the server, its not hard to get at least 10 people to voteban someone.

If this was back in September when i last played consistently, I would be saying that it wasn't ghoul's fault for initiating a voteban because people are smart enough. But i can't say that now because I know I would be lying

They are everywhere Kai...

In JB, theres some who keeps spamming the door, going to disco, n other stupid stuff

In ZE, theres some who doesn't wanna to hold the lift for the teammates. Theres some who hold the lift for too long n let zombie catch up.

Welcome to the internet. The one thing Ghoul inspired us to do was to take matters into our own hands considering the prepubescent populous. Hell, with out Ghoul, I wouldn't laugh my ass off every time he'd coerce the server to voteban some 11 year old kid singing the Jonas Brothers on the mic. From my own experience, most the people he votebanned probably deserved it. All in all though, he has a new account and the previous one remains banned. All's well that ends well.

If Ghoul is possessed of higher intelligence than half of the usual population, it isn't difficult to persuade the majority to vote.

If it were but still September, when I last played consistently; I would be saying that it isn't Ghoul's fault for initiating a vote-ban. . .

Sorry man, I got bored and rewrote two lines of your post in "internet grammar-nazi douchebag". I do that sometimes when I'm high.

Welcome to the internet. The one thing Ghoul inspired us to do was to take matters into our own hands considering the prepubescent populous. Hell, with out Ghoul, I wouldn't laugh my ass off every time he'd coerce the server to voteban some 11 year old kid singing the Jonas Brothers on the mic. From my own experience, most the people he votebanned probably deserved it. All in all though, he has a new account and the previous one remains banned. All's well that ends well.

If that statement would be true, then what did I do to deserve a voteban hm?

You've played with me before tex1an and had no issues with me. Ghoul had issues with me because I muted him for mic spamming.

On several occasions did he say that he would get me votebanned if it wasn't for my admin immunity. IMO he should stay banned and actually, Ghoul is bad influence on a server. He's the kind that will make people act more stupid, not smarter.

I bet you that if he played on the ZE server, he would be the one to not wait for the rest of his team mates to come and screw everyone over, while laughing at it.

If you have any credibility at all on the server and you have a mic, it is retardedly easy to get everyone to vote ban someone. Most of the players on WCS 1 don't have a mind of their own and will follow the "popular" guy. I guarantee if Empire or TVDie or myself go onto their and get people to vote ban someone, they will follow. I have seen this happen numerous amounts of time on the server and not all by Ghoul. Ghoul knew this and he did abuse it. He even called it his "favorite game". If an admin did anything at all to him or anyone part of Gay Squad then he would show no signs of respect or remorse and harass the admin to hell. Glaceon for one example, he muted Ghoul once and ever since, Ghoul has held a childish fit and wanted to get him vote banned.

He shows no signs of respect towards admins that DO their job. There are times where he will just come on and play but those times are easily masked over by his history.

If you honestly think that the server will "die" or de-populate because he got banned, then you are surely mistaken. I know too many people that don't want to join the server when Ghoul is playing and many people that get pissed off when he joins because they do not want to deal with him.

The only ones fighting for ghoul are basically either A) Part of the Gay Squad or B) Butt buddies with Ghoul.

(except for Empire, don't really know why he is fighting for Ghoul)

Everyone that voted for him to stay banned are the few examples of players on WCS1 that can think for themselves and are tired of Ghoul's presence.

He shows no signs of respect towards admins that DO their job. There are times where he will just come on and play but those times are easily masked over by his history.

I did my job back when I played with him, and he showed respect to me :\

What I meant by that is controlling his squad of followers. When his squad starts acting out and needs to be dealt with by an admin, like for instance muting them (which happened a lot when I was playing), he would get on their case about it until they unmuted them. So an admin doing their job by stopping mic spamming and disrespect over the mic would get harassed by him until the admin gave in. I highly doubt you did not get a chance to deal with members like GS Superman who abused admins in chat or on mic. Either that, or you and Ghoul were butt buddies.

So I should re-phrase, an admin doing their job towards a member of GS.

Which btw includes muting the following list of things that most GS members do...

Spam binds with the following phrases.

"You're nothing but a Hoe" (Hoestomper specificly)

"I need Black Power"

"Ghoul Squad Go!"

Their stupid song which is completely garbage.

Ghoul logged on another acct

STEAM_0:1:16469768

i banned it for 1 week (highest i can do) until one of the staff can perma it. I know its ghoul cause the HLStatsx showed as history his name GS Ghoul, plus he was talking on mic and responding to the name

You do know that he can come back with that other account?

We only ban the account's that were used to miss use/disrupt the sG guideline's/regulation's. That is a brand new account, so from what I have seen in the past and what Junzou said in the post's about ghoul's ban. He CAN come back with a new account.

well its not like he learned anything from the first time around

came back yesterday and started spamming his mic to get someone votebanned

You do know that he can come back with that other account?

We only ban the account's that were used to miss use/disrupt the sG guideline's/regulation's. That is a brand new account, so from what I have seen in the past and what Junzou said in the post's about ghoul's ban. He CAN come back with a new account.

We aren't going to try and find him, but he better keep his head down. We're not unbanning his account.

Lets put it this way - he wasnt keeping his head down.

Sign in to follow this