Sign in to follow this  
sparten112

IS THERE LIFE OTHER THAN US?<--SPARTEN112

IS THERE LIFE OTHER THAN US? I AM DOING SOME ASTRONOMY CRAP IN SCIENCE AND ALL I THINK ABOUT IS IF LIFE IS REALLY OUT THERE.

SO FUKIN AWSOME IF WE COULD TRAVEL LIGHT YEARS. HELLLZ YEAH

IS THERE LIFE OTHER THAN US? I AM DOING SOME ASTRONOMY CRAP IN SCIENCE AND ALL I THINK ABOUT IS IF LIFE IS REALLY OUT THERE.

SO FUKIN AWSOME IF WE COULD TRAVEL LIGHT YEARS. HELLLZ YEAH

1.) This is like a 10 year old kid wrote this... No offence

2.) lose the caps

3.)

Is there life other than us? I am doing some astronomy studies in science and all I can think about is if life is really out there

It would be so damn awsome if we could travel out there.

Sorry for correcting you but I could barely read this

And as for me there has to be life out there the universe has billions upon billions of stars there has to be somewere were the living conditions are good enough to substain life.

No, it's literally impossible for other beings to exist, or alien intelligence, let alone get to our galaxy.

Proof? Theory? Logic?

lol. I like how you are that i'm being a kid even though I barley use caps and only on special occasions if you havent noticed. Forgot, you are a new member who is posting in every single topic. My B

Laugh out Loud- 68 posts today.....LOL

lol. I like how you are that i'm being a kid even though I barley use caps and only on special occasions if you havent noticed. Forgot, you are a new member who is posting in every single topic. My B

He likes to contribute to the clan

and he did get some right things down

Lol I laughed at that 2 High five.... anyways no need to get angry I just hate people who come into the debate and serious forums and are not mature...

Logic.

Please explain yourself.

I think its egotistical to say that humans or the only other intelligent life form out there. Out of the billions upon billions of starts out there, I think logic would say that there has to be at lease one planet that has at least some form of intelligent life, they don't have to be as smart or smarter than us, but at least intelligent.

I think that there is life other than us

because there are billions of stars its almost imposible

also the first moon landing was staged :mellow:

i hope you are kidding about the moon topic, ill make a topic about that now...

anyway.. just because theres billions of stars doesnt make it so there could be life.. maybe god made us (laugh)

OR maybe its because theres billions of ways carbon atoms could randomly assemble (which is how i think life happened; random assemblation)

also who cares if it would take billions of years for them to reach us, ever play metroid prime echoes? that race in that game said they traveled on space ships forever, just saying that could happen

and also maybe there is some other form of travel that could be used, in this one book i am reading it takes 50 years at near light speed to reach alpha centauri, BUT on the ship it takes 4 to accelerate and 4 to decelerate, and by Einsteins relativity whatever, it only takes 12 weeks for the passengers to travel, while it takes 50 everywhere else..

something like that....

*EDIT* spartan you are an idiot, wtf is up with the <----- yourgayname

since it says who made the topic somewhere else,trying to be funny-- failed

trying to show us who made it-- redundant

and wtf? you trying to make your name the same as the 300 "spartans"--fail

*EDIT* spartan you are an idiot, wtf is up with the <----- yourgayname

since it says who made the topic somewhere else,trying to be funny-- failed

trying to show us who made it-- redundant

and wtf? you trying to make your name the same as the 300 "spartans"--fail

Way to talk to a person that has been playing on the UV servers for over a year you retard. LOL

actually they have found a form of life on Venus, they found single-cell organisms in the atmosphere, but, im assuming you mean complex, sentient beings.

If you are there are literally hundreds of galaxies, and if you believe the Multiverse theory, there are several "universes". Statistically speaking the chances of sentient beings is high, of thousands of planets one must have life, other than Earth.

and if you want to talk about the "god theory" im sure whatever god you believe in didnt make the Universe just for humans to look at, S/He must have thought ahead and considered that the other lifeforms could communicate and live together.

There's probably life out there... but nowhere near us; the conditions for life are so precise that it would just be unlikely to have any nearby, if we did find another type of life we'd be seeing them millions of years in the past because of the time it takes light to get from there here.

Originally posted by Cursed

A different form of being, or alien intelligence, would have to travel billions and billions of light years to get here, by then, the Earth is gone.

The nearest stars other than our own are less than 5 light years away.

Originally posted by Jimmy

and also maybe there is some other form of travel that could be used, in this one book i am reading it takes 50 years at near light speed to reach alpha centauri, BUT on the ship it takes 4 to accelerate and 4 to decelerate, and by Einsteins relativity whatever, it only takes 12 weeks for the passengers to travel, while it takes 50 everywhere else..

Even if you could travel at the speed of light, it's still going to take you several years to get to any other star other than our own, even as perceived by those on the ship.

Originally posted by Weed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Weed)</div>
actually they have found a form of life on Venus

This is news to me.

<!--QuoteBegin-Weed

If you are there are literally hundreds of galaxies

There are billions of galaxies, each with billions of stars.

Sorry, no alien life forms. There might however be a nice pile of shit flying around in space though, with some space peanuts in there.

Way to talk to a person that has been playing on the UV servers for over a year you retard. LOL

Lol you think that just because youve played on the server longer then me it makes you less of a douche? I laugh at you get a brain and make something else up other than that. Anyways no more flaming back on topic.

A different form of being, or alien intelligence, would have to travel billions and billions of light years to get here, by then, the Earth is gone.

Depends... Could be life on a galaxy not to far from us mabye 1000's of years away but not impossible. I think that by the time actually intelegent alian life finds us humans will fuck up the planet so bad that we wont be able to survive.

And yes it is more then possible for there to be bacteria and other single cell organisms out there mabye just not E.T type creatures.

Sorry, no alien life forms. There might however be a nice pile of shit flying around in space though, with some space peanuts in there.

Lol good old kelso