Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Screeny showing im smart

nah, in game today, Glaceon told me that he could use this race once he got 20000 levels. I said, no you can't because its private. I am right. I win.

Guest Fohacidal
wrong, because I can access the race if I get 20k lvls

wrong, because you worship a pokemon

ya im with rockbeatspaper, it says you can use it now but when you get the levels its probibly going to be restricted. i think there were other races on the server that did that.

if you look at my screeny it says "Private Race" under the required level of 20000

you're not gonna win this argument

Lol bro i think theres a race something like zombie killer, i think it requires 2200 levels to be but anyway its the same for that race and it wont let you be it. i gess we wont know till someone gets it. till then i will believe you on this. i hope your not wrong =)

sigh... if you go to raceinfo (NOT changerace), and go through all the races until you get to the one in question, it'll tell you if it's private or not

don't use the changerace menu because that tells you that you need a certiain number of levels first, then after you reach the limit, it'll tell you it's private. The same thing happened with Trickster Assassin before it was released.

actually, I had access to trickster assassin before it was released. I only got 1 lvl in it though before access to it got switched back to private.

Sign in to follow this