Sign in to follow this  
Milo

Worst Way to Die?

I'm pretty sure shit looks different in a cup than in the toilet. I don't know the standards of how it should look in a cup, but I think that website has set them pretty well. Im not going to question it. You can, have fun watching it again.

Actually the movie doesn't even phase me. I know shit doesn't rush out of my asshole like chocolate mouse and into the toilet. The shitting part is clearly fake...however the vomitting seems pretty real. You can tell that shit doesn't have any substance to it. If it did it would be much harder then that. You don't get huge shits like that and have them be extremely fucking soft like ice cream.

Guest some fag
You win ... That would be the worst fucking thing ever ... You would be straped to the floor for months before it killed you. Talk about sucking ass.

Bamboo can grow at (average) of 12 inches per day.

Guest some fag
How can u be submerged in water....and on fire at the same time? LOL

Kerosene.

getting your achilles slightly chopped off and forced to walk for 100 miles and then left by yourself chained in a black cellar but with your achilles still dangling

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You can't have your achilles tendon chopped off. It would have to be removed, and besides, sparten112, you can't walk/stand without that tendon. On top of that, if they "chopped it off," it wouldn't be there, therefore, could not dangle.

Watching 2 girls one cup and then throwing up, but you choke on it and die of the choking.

That would suck, clicking on an unfamiliar site on the internet then dieing for.. vomit... :(

Worse- you are one of those girls, and you choke in the process.

Well if it WAS real, then actually they would probably go out doing something they loved. If in fact the the chocolaty substance is a fresh shit then they obviously do not seem to be too revolted by the it, therefore they must either be very used to it or extremely in love with the smelly but possibly delicious substance. So in fact, if you were one of those girls and you died choking on a piece of shit, you would at least be going out doing something you enjoy.....even if it would be an embarrassing obituary, you would be dead so you wouldn't really give a *shit* anyways.

Well if it WAS real, then actually they would probably go out doing something they loved. If in fact the the chocolaty substance is a fresh shit then they obviously do not seem to be too revolted by the it, therefore they must either be very used to it or extremely in love with the smelly but possibly delicious substance. So in fact, if you were one of those girls and you died choking on a piece of shit, you would at least be going out doing something you enjoy.....even if it would be an embarrassing obituary, you would be dead so you wouldn't really give a *shit* anyways.

Fetishes man.. fetishes.

Being starved tp death while forced to watch old episodes of Full House, America's Funniest Home Video's and Bob Saget stand up with Head On commercials every commercial break.

Now that's a good one.

I can think of a pretty bad way to die in the form of a story.

Finally awoken Jimmy found himself in a strange place. It was cool and damp with a heavy musky smell set in the room. He staggered to get up and saw light. He slowly limped over to find it's source. Closer, and closer he approached the light as it became brighter and brighter. Within an instant the light died and Jimmy fell to the ground, his hands grabbed at what he found to be a flashlight. A loud sound then came from the far end of the room and the whole area was flooded with light. Allowing his eyes to adjust Jimmy found a man standing in a doorway. "Hey there you purdy little sugar dumplin'". "Wh-what... what is this? Who the hell are you!?" "Now now hun no need to be scared". With a swift motion the man grabbed Jimmy and stripped his clothes from his body... <now I'm pretty sure you get the idea here so we can skip it, I could go into excruciating detail but I don't think it's necessary>. After finishing up the man grabbed Jimmy's arm and dragged him out of the room. Jimmy too frightened about what just happened just lay limp giving no effort to escape. He couldn't. He could see the man unlocking a door and opening it to reveal what looked like the interior of a garage. The man threw Jimmy to the floor and locked the door behind him. He picked up Jimmy and jabbed a hook into his back that was attached to the ceiling. Jimmy screamed in pain and squirmed about only to see that his movements were making everything worse. He saw the man grab a syringe and inject something into his body. Within moments Jimmy's body felt numb. The man then took a knife off of the table and began to skin Jimmy alive. The process was slow, but not painful due to the drug in Jimmy's body. Once finished the man set the knife down and went to the a corner and started sliding a large metal tank away from the corner. The tank looked big enough to fit 6 people. Steam arose from it with a dark liquid in it. The man slid the tank underneath Jimmy's hanging body and then he went to the far wall. On the wall was a lever which the man pulled. The hook on which Jimmy hung was lowered into the tank. The smell was like iodine. Suddenly the sharp pain of the hook came back to him but was only the beginning of it all when Jimmy's body touched the surface of the boiling iodine. Screams arose from Jimmy as his whole body was submerged. Within minutes, he was dead.

The absolute worst way to die would be knowing jews took over the world. Wait, they almost have. Time to start up the stuka...

Not cool. Next time its a ban.

Guest Fohacidal

Not if you breath in the water and just take it like a man

a slow death over days where all kinds of tortur tolls get used on you, no food or realy little thats not even enough. that would be the worst way to die

lmfao, the one about space and imploding put a funny picture in my head, even though it's not funny.

I think the worst way to go would be how the Puritans use to do it, if they thought you were a witch. Put you under a bunch of boulders, and lay individual rocks on you until you smashed.

You and your mate are in bed, about to "get it on", when she turns around shoves a dildo down your mouth, while craping in a cup, eating it, and then throwing it back up and starts over....