Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Starcraft 2 Beta Friends lists:

This thread is for all of us that play the SC2 Beta and want to add people to the friends list so we can play together.

Post your names and I'll update this list.

Marvin: Nailath.marvin

S3Xmagik: Anteloptics.anteloptics

Titan: Titan.gos

Fruggles: Fruggles

NAPOODO: TwentyPhive.poo (New Name: 05/07/10)

Tristan. : Tristan.wgo

Master Mind: icnivaD.nik

Ika!: ika.ika

Ctark: Ctark.scmaster

Junzou: junzou.junzou

SOSBrigade: SOSBrigade.epicfail

Greggers: Greggers.overfap

======================================

A heads up: If you use your real name in B.net, and you add someone to your friends list, you are opening yourself up for major PIP risks. Adding someone as a friend can be considered giving written consent. Just saying this now, before it gets brought up.

Here's a nice way to protect yourself:

How do I add a friend on Battle.net?

There are two types of friends you can add: Real ID friends or StarCraft II friends. To add a friend of either type, first open your friends list by clicking the button directly left of the microphone icon in the lower-right corner of your screen. Next, click the Add Friend button. A window will open prompting you to enter either your real-life friend's email address (matching their Battle.net account name) or a StarCraft II player's character name. When you try to add a Real ID friend, a request will be emailed to that person asking if he or she wishes to accept the friend request. The player will not be added to your Real ID friend's list until he or she accepts.

What is the difference between a Real ID friend and StarCraft II friend?

Real ID friends on Battle.net can see each other's full profiles, including real-life names, real-life profile information, and all of their characters across all Battle.net games. Both players must mutually agree to become real-life friends before either will appear on the other's real-life friends list.

To add a StarCraft II friend, simply enter a player's character name. You will immediately start seeing that character in your friends list, but you will not be able to access real-life names, real-life profile information, or any other characters he or she might play. Other players are not notified if you add their characters to your friends list in this fashion.

Yes sort of... lol i meant to keep my post as the first and merge yours under it or something but managed to fuck that up. I hope you don't mind me editing the post even though it's yours just to add names.

EDIT: I have another account that I use, that one was my brothers

ADD

TwentyPhive.poo

BTW GUYS, if you have the original beta key, you can invite one other friend they will get beta key for free

sorry I got another new account..

BETA.admin or osmething... T_T i forgot the second part first part is BETA great T_T not coo. i'lll log on to check after.