Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Anime

Is utterly, and completely gay. Except for The Boondocks, that show is awesome.

DISCUSS.

(I'm spicing up the forums.)

Hell fucking yes BOONDOCKS rules I love that show man...

Boon docks is good i like SOME anime but not all...... some are just utterly pointless have no idea why they made it. btw i know this great hentai site

Guest Phoenix2

I remember watching DBZ everyday at 5 pm, back when they were on Namek. Oh the good times.

I've seen quite a lot of anime, mainly acquired through adult swim, my Japan-fascinated friend, or my school's LAN. I've mostly seen science-fiction themed shows that feed my fascination with the unrealistic, the unknown, the unexplainable, etc. First show I saw, technically, was Pokemon (Gotta catch em all!), but the first mature centered volume I viewed was Hellsing. Vampires... secret organization... weapons...; it immediately captivated my fascination.

I've read several comments about anime being "gay"; what makes it gay, Kelso?

Wtf... Nifer... hentai... ewww... :huh:

pretty sure boondocks isnt anime, and if the only anime you have seen (or think is anime) is everything on adult swim..

then i just laugh, for the reasons that you have no idea what im you are talking bout.. since most of that is based on anime that many people who are morons like.. such as naruto, bleach and, full metal alchemist.... oh ya and inuyasha.. series that are big, and anticlimactic and have poor stories

just gay

.... also the dubbing (which is with English voices) is USUALLY lame... so you dont even have good voice actors playing the parts, not in the characters original essence, you should watch some good anime.. heres a site i use, and its top whatever list

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?noali...;show=animelist

not my favorite, but i liked a few there. search for anime you think would be interesting from the title page

..... then goto veoh.com and search for it

if you like it pm me, i will tell you other ways to watch it.....

... OR if you are immature and dont like watching "cartoons" anymore then dont even bother, but since the cartoon voice actors are usually the same morons who do the voices in anime then fine by me....

just my 2 cents, because i noticed most of you were crucifying anime, without even knowing what it is, confusing it with american cartoons.... but i do love the boondocks ^^ (just not anime)

ps

just to let you know im not an anime "nerd" i dont go around at comic-con and wear stuff... i dont even have many friends who watch the same thing, some dont even know, i dont watch tv, so i watch movies and anime on my pc. i am not ashamed, but they would misunderstand, since most of the people who like anime at my school are smelly etc.......

I figure they're are two types of anime, gay ones, and not so gay ones. The gay ones are the retarded ones where every once in a while people get huge sweatdrops or whatever on their faces, or people fall over, people who've seen em will know what I'm talking about (examples dbz, in which an entire house actually fell over once, etc). The not so gay ones I've been actually known to watch, but only if the main character isn't a whiny emo bitch (which is a good 90% of them). I think the only anime I ever watched and liked was Ghost in the Shell on adultswim.

Guest Silent Assassin
I remember watching DBZ everyday at 5 pm, back when they were on Namek. Oh the good times.

Dude! Shit! I have them all on DVD I fucking love DBZ! Cell saga was the shit!

And Boris, I have kept my mouth shut a while. But can you please change your sig. My cousin died in the twin tower incident and your sig is really starting to get to me, and really piss me off. Sorry

Dude! Shit! I have them all on DVD I fucking love DBZ! Cell saga was the shit!

And Boris, I have kept my mouth shut a while. But can you please change your sig. My cousin died in the twin tower incident and your sig is really starting to get to me, and really piss me off. Sorry

And you said you have gotten pussy before.

Liar.

Lol I used to watch yugio all the time till a new monster would come out ever 5 minutes with an extra 9999999999999 atack and defence points...

I didn't even read anyones replies to this yet. I have only one thing to say.

[rant]

ANIME IS THE FUCKING GAYEST HOMO ASS SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WOULD RATHER BOUNCE UP AND DOWN NAKED ON A TRAMPOLINE MADE OF PINEAPPLES AND BROKEN GLASS THAN HAVE MY EYES BURNED OUT FROM 3 SECONDS OF ANI(FUCKTHAT)GAY.

[/rant]

ehhem, (after reading replies)

what makes anime gay??

i'll tell you. not only is it gay for its unrealistically blown out of proportion bodies, faces, hair, but also for the stupid move your mouth the same fucking way everytime for every sentence.

and have you ever even seen an episode of any anime on anytime.. they are all the same. some silly stupid plot where the hero makes some outrageous discovery and every goes ohhh my ohh ooohhhh how does he do it>?!>>!

or maybe what the hell is up with all that gay ass music.. its like all peacefull and chanty like even for killing shows. its not badass music... boondock saints has badass chanting, that anime music is just plain shit.

ALSO since were off the dynamics of it being gay because of the show makeup.

have you ever taken a look at the kind of people who watch anime. i dont want to get into flame wars with anyone here who might fall under the category. but they are the emo/goth/bitch/gay faggots who have no friends except the other people who watch it with them. i see them at school and they always talk about Oooooh ooooh naruto! inuasha! penis! bleach! penis! they are gay too.. honestly the emo guys cant get girls so they suck on eachother.. fucking gross.

now also since were on about naruto and inuasha whatever the fuck. you see the names whored everywhere. css anywhere on the internet inuasha358234 naruto48723589.. aye. nothing pisses me off more then anime and emos. jesus christ look at that rant..

anyway. that felt good

now if anyone is wondering why i know this without being able to tolerate it.. its damn adult swim. i come for the futurama and family guy with the occasional robot chicken and athf. then all sudden. fuck theres anime. bah.. gayer than elton john