Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Interesting Warcraft gaming style

I was thinking maybe we can make it into Capture the Flag Warcraft Mode/DM

I've already mention about CTF before but i guess it didn't seems to get up or something. Here is what I want to put into, instead of people always saying "OH SERVER 1 IS WAY BETTER THEN SERVER 2 BLAHBLAH CRAP SHIT LIKE THAT"

Why don't we merge server 1&2 together and have that extra slot server for Capture the flag warcraft mode/dm so we wouldn't hear any shit drama about how server 1 & 2 bullshit.

Why don't we merge server 1&2 together and have that extra slot server for Capture the flag warcraft mode/dm so we wouldn't hear any shit drama about how server 1 & 2 bullshit.

Never, ever going to happen.

I'd be down for a CTF\DM server though. I was always a huge fan of the multi-mod server that got cut after 2 weeks.

WCS 1 and WCS 2 will NEVER be merged... they are too different and have too much specialization but having a separate CTF server sounds like an real nice server to atleast try... i havent seen many out there so we would get good population like we do on JB...

Chikendinner

they will never put both server 1 and 2 togather. thats way to many people for one server. think server 1 is always full when i play, if you combined them both the lag would be terrible

anyways, wcs ctf sounds like a complete fail...

LJ races would just win every single round

but regular ctf sounds awesome

you could actually use warcraft source mod and make the races like Team fortress guys. Eng, Soldier, spy etc. and play capture the flag.

Now that would be interesting.

Sign in to follow this