Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Jailbreak Veteran Admins

Understood, I would really ike to see what staff thinks also though.

But, to be COMPLETELY HONEST, FireFighter more than deserves some type of reward. If he is getting a reward, double it. The time he lacks on forums, he makes up for in the servers.

Guest Waffle

Stop qqing.

I wish Towliban was here to rage.

If not, just pretend to disband it, but actually keep it in private, since that has been show to work, haha.

Do you come in as different names? I don't believe I've ever actually played with you before... as Dojima or the japanese characters.

Do you come in as different names? I don't believe I've ever actually played with you before... as Dojima or the japanese characters.

Erniee you probably know him as boxes.

Erniee you probably know him as boxes.

Nah, that's a diff person.

I think I saw you in the server when I first started going there, but I haven't in a long time.

Nah, that's a diff person.

I think I saw you in the server when I first started going there, but I haven't in a long time.

Ohh. I've stopped playing as well.

lolwut. How are you a VA then?

I thought it was supposed to go to the people who play thier alot.

I sense some favoritism...

I stopped this shit serrver awhile ago, but when I play I only play late night/early morning jb. And when I do i use a alias so they think there isnt a admin online.

When i have my name as chicago ted i just aboose.

I stopped this shit serrver awhile ago, but when I play I only play late night/early morning jb. And when I do i use a alias so they think there isnt a admin online.

When i have my name as chicago ted i just aboose.

Always a good tactic.

Erniee plays JB occasionally. And Dojima, we know you as boxes because we can't see your chinese characters, so they're just boxes to us xD (for me at least...)

Give ernieee's admin to ctark?

Oh and back on topic, but not on topic at all.

I love windows 7 ult, it has all the language packs auto installed, so I can see any character :D even dojima's

He hasn't been on in a long time though right? I've seen plenty of people with characters I couldn't see but none of them were him

Not sure.

Eh. The people in VA or what not may be rearranged around when I have the time.

Guest rw.Sentenced

This shit's a joke.Whats the fucking point

i like the idea its working ... slightly, it would be better if you had admins to watch these guys ... :D

Or if people had an issue with stuff going on and reported it, it might give us more insight as to what is going on.

I mean, if you have an issue with something they are doing, by all means get evidence and report it. I can't be in there 24/7 to watch people.

I like to think that we generally do well with policing each other, if one of us does something stupid there's usually someone else there to punish them accordingly. If there's something that's bothering you though just talk to one of us on steam

I like to think that we generally do well with policing each other, if one of us does something stupid there's usually someone else there to punish them accordingly. If there's something that's bothering you though just talk to one of us on steam

Ya I usually just talk to admin ingame chat on the servers. So im good. Admins usually listen to my complaints. I prefer people do this, but if there isnt any admins on than contact through steam or xfire.

I mean, if you have an issue with something they are doing, by all means get evidence and report it. I can't be in there 24/7 to watch people.

It's usually far too difficult to bother. Gotta be constantly demoing, and even then, it might be hard to explain to someone who wasn't there.