Sign in to follow this  
FlammingPanda

10-12 year old gay kid.

There were 2 sexes made for a reason. I don't really like gay people at all' date=' mostly because they are all annoying, loud, and obnoxious, not to mention they all think they deserve special treatment or attention because they are gay (from what I have witnessed).[/quote']

Not all. Some you don't realize they're even homosexual til you ask them. Let's not lump all the flamboyant gays in with the rest eh? Wouldn't do the whole justice.

Guest Fohacidal
Not all. Some you don't realize they're even homosexual til you ask them. Let's not lump all the flamboyant gays in with the rest eh? Wouldn't do the whole justice.

ugay dawg?

I don't understand. Which one are you?

143.jpg

Guys, guys, guys...

You're obviously forgetting the fact that being homosexual is immoral and if you keep it up you're gonna get stoned to death.

Just sayin'.

It's tricky because the people who I know are gay tend to be really annoying about it... The lesbians are always talking about their latest girl crushes in a manner very befitting of middle school. However, I guess it would be impossible to tell if this is a trend among gays, because there are probably a bunch of them who are just completely quiet about it, so we never know.

It's tricky because the people who I know are black tend to be really annoying about it... The rappers are always talking about their latest drug smoking in a manner very befitting of the ghetto. However, I guess it would be impossible to tell if this is a trend among blacks, because there are probably a bunch of them who are just completely quiet about it, so we never know.

Now you know why stereotyping a huge group of people is dumb.

It's tricky because the people who I know are black tend to be really annoying about it... The rappers are always talking about their latest drug smoking in a manner very befitting of the ghetto. However, I guess it would be impossible to tell if this is a trend among blacks, because there are probably a bunch of them who are just completely quiet about it, so we never know.

Now you know why stereotyping a huge group of people is dumb.

Sorry, but your analogy doesn't really work because there aren't closet blacks.

Also, I said you COULDN'T stereotype them as that because we don't know who they are. Besides, you've seemed awfully hasty to stereotype women, from what I've observed.

Yes there can. Look at Michael Jackson.

No, but seriously though, that analogy works because they're both things you can't control that people are stereotyped for. Whether or not you can hide it isn't really relevant to the point I was trying to get across, though it made using your sentence structure a little convoluted.

Any stereotypes about women I've made have been jokes. I'm not actually sexist; I'm usually making fun of people who think it's funny to say GO BACK 2 TEH KITCHEN LOL CUZ UR FEMALE LOL constantly.