Sign in to follow this  
FlammingPanda

10-12 year old gay kid.

If I did,I think he would have had a camera to record it and send it to me. Meaning that I couldnt,and probably would have for the lulz. He says his friend is "A big strong football player in middle school" And my friend is his bitch. *Over the mic today* "GET ME SOME FUCKING JUICE!" By the age 16,I will probably see him on the streets with a sign,"Will be your bitch for money" If I were gay,I wouldnt take that shit.

Glad I was physically hit as a child so I'm not gay now.
12 year old gay boy... Over XBOX LIVE... Where he can be anywhere on the planet... And the only thing that concerns you is the fact he is sexually active at 12 years old? I'm more concerned at the fact you are friends with a 12 year old on xbox live, do you not have any friends at school to play with? The only advice I can give you is... Delete him off your friends list.

ah you guys...so supportive...

LOL

We live in a sexually repressed society atm. With regular sex stigmatized, anything outside of the 'norm' is twice as bad. Why do do you think victims of sexual abuse and assault often don't come forward? There is so much shame placed on any sexual behavior that isn't considered normal. This shame also applies to gay people, it took me 17 years to realize I was gay and another year just to come out.

This kid on xbox live probably just doesn't care what others think or this "sleepover" is a secret to everyone he knows.

Guest Fohacidal
We live in a sexually repressed society atm. With regular sex stigmatized, anything outside of the 'norm' is twice as bad. Why do do you think victims of sexual abuse and assault often don't come forward? There is so much shame placed on any sexual behavior that isn't considered normal. This shame also applies to gay people, it took me 17 years to realize I was gay and another year just to come out.

This kid on xbox live probably just doesn't care what others think or this "sleepover" is a secret to everyone he knows.

Lol he admitted again to being gay

Guest Waffle
Lol he admitted again to being gay

The last time was when that fag Century came and qq right?

The last time was when that fag Century came and qq right?

Forum rules dictate that the use of the word fag is not allowed on the forums.

G. No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks.

please use more care the next time you decide to post waffle

Guest Fohacidal
Forum rules dictate that the use of the word fag is not allowed on the forums.

please use more care the next time you decide to post waffle

the word "fag" or "faggot" never gets infracted anymore because its degenerated into a basic insult instead of a homophobic slur. However if you want to feel you somehow deserve more rights on here and can pull out rules like they are your ID to getting into a military base go right ahead. God forbid someone calls you something you dont like, that never happens!

the word "fag" or "faggot" never gets infracted anymore because its degenerated into a basic insult instead of a homophobic slur. However if you want to feel you somehow deserve more rights on here and can pull out rules like they are your ID to getting into a military base go right ahead. God forbid someone calls you something you dont like, that never happens!

its called being condescending and distracting people from the main issue...

I thought you were a master troll foh

Guest Fohacidal
its called being condescending and distracting people from the main issue...

I thought you were a master troll foh

I used to fight creative all the time on this, instincts still kick on, you couldve tried better

edit: you did report that post though so I dont know, your gay

Guest Fohacidal
you couldve tried better
really disappointed in you now foh

umad dawg

Follow these 3 steps for a better life:

1) Delete him

2) Get a girlfriend so you don't talk to 12 year olds all day

3) Why do you have a 12 year old friend?

Wait for it.......................

I want to apply but I'm only 12 so before I try applying I want to know if I actually CAN first. Thanks.

Johnny

This is why I'm voting "No" when the time comes. Faceplam yourself kid.

Gay = Bad. I've met some pretty cool gay people (Im not gay though) But men and women are supposed to be together just because the parts fit.

There were 2 sexes made for a reason. I don't really like gay people at all, mostly because they are all annoying, loud, and obnoxious, not to mention they all think they deserve special treatment or attention because they are gay (from what I have witnessed).