Sign in to follow this  
Greggers :D

[JB] Client lag room acceptable instead of solitary?

As I was making my map, it occurred to me that putting a person in solitary isn't much of a punishment... But what if there were an elevator or teleporter that sent Ts into a room full of smoke emitters and pulsating lights that destroys their frame rate? It wouldn't be enough to crash their game, but it would be really really fucking annoying.

So my question is, would you guys put a map with a room like that into your server playlist?

i don't think it's possible to have enough smoke and lights to lag me...

And I think it would be more anoying as you would have a fail warden tell all T's to go into said room......

Guest rw.Sentenced

It'd probably put undue strain on the server.

Plus, solitary isnt generally a punishment, it's usually an LR

Guest Horny©at
As I was making my map, it occurred to me that putting a person in solitary isn't much of a punishment... But what if there were an elevator or teleporter that sent Ts into a room full of smoke emitters and pulsating lights that destroys their frame rate? It wouldn't be enough to crash their game, but it would be really really fucking annoying.

So my question is, would you guys put a map with a room like that into your server playlist?

I support this idea. pretty funny on paper.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

If possible, it would make me extremely happy if you can have a knife fight arena.............IN THE DARK. Like for last request, put one ct and one terrorist in a small circle and a button that turns off all the lights. The only way they can navigate through the dark in the knife fight is with a flashlight

I would think this is easy to implement on your map.

Me and Zan had an idea like this, except instead of it lagging the crap out of them, it would unbind all their keys and close their client.

Quite lulzy, IMO.

Guest Horny©at
Me and Zan had an idea like this, except instead of it lagging the crap out of them, it would unbind all their keys and close their client.

Quite lulzy, IMO.

this would cause an uncountable amount of complains in the CD

Sign in to follow this