Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Jared is the Biggest Tool Ever

whoa, im impressed in my self. i post rarely now and when say i have an ipad, u make a thread out of rage. congratulations. i should go get one today to see if you kill yourself. ill post pics around 6, ill pick one up. oh and how is everyone doing? looks like all of you are quite happy lol. if i do get one, why do u care about MY decisions? dont some of you have your own lives to focus on? if i make a dumb decision i should be the only one to care about it. if you dont like the ipad dont get it, how simple is that? if you do like go ahead and get it. if something so small happens you dont need to waste your breathe and make it a big deal, does anyone care weather or not i get one?

and i expect some raging troll-backs, kuz you worthless people have nothing better to do.

no im the only one laughing at you guys. i will wait on wookies post with him taking his time to find all the polysyllabic words in the thesaurus to call me dumb.

Erm, for those who feel they know someone elses life, i work and get paid 20$ (Not taxed) an hour (which is good and probably more then half of you guys make) doing yard work and stuff like that (recently dug out some ladys pipes and replaced them, so no its not mowing the lawn) and i sold a macbook and have 2 now. so thats how i got money lately. and its amazing that if i add someone to facebook suddenly they know everything when i havent said two words to contract on facebook and dont know his name, so i can see he is creeping on my facebook if he knows so much. march 24th was my birthday so im now 15, you should know this if u spend so much time looking at my facebook page.

and for everyone take another look at this amazing heap of logic "He added me on facebook. --------And, there is no way he pays for all this like he claims, considering he is 14 and in school." How would that tell you that i dont pay for it? if i want something i will work to get it. as i said above, you should probably focus in on your own life, but the more you make fun of me only shows how much of a life you have.

I got the pics :D

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/cimg6683c.jpg/

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/cimg6685a.jpg/

You pretty much proved Contract's point though. You are a tool, considering you wrote a fucking essay trying to explain yourself.

if i make a dumb decision i should be the only one to care about it. if you dont like the ipad dont get it, how simple is that?

Very simple, the more you make dumb decisions - the more we are gonna make fun of you for it. And every time you post something to make yourself look even more like a tool we have another reason to keep making fun of you

Very simple, the more you make dumb decisions - the more we are gonna make fun of you for it. And every time you post something to make yourself look even more like a tool we have another reason to keep making fun of you

i was going to troll back, but that makes complete sense. idk if that was trolling but in a way, it was sorta good advice. well if i make a mistake ill not bring it up here.

whoa, im impressed in my self. i post rarely now and when say i have an ipad, u make a thread out of rage. congratulations. i should go get one today to see if you kill yourself. ill post pics around 6, ill pick one up. oh and how is everyone doing? looks like all of you are quite happy lol. if i do get one, why do u care about MY decisions? dont some of you have your own lives to focus on? if i make a dumb decision i should be the only one to care about it. if you dont like the ipad dont get it, how simple is that? if you do like go ahead and get it. if something so small happens you dont need to waste your breathe and make it a big deal, does anyone care weather or not i get one?

and i expect some raging troll-backs, kuz you worthless people have nothing better to do.

no im the only one laughing at you guys. i will wait on wookies post with him taking his time to find all the polysyllabic words in the thesaurus to call me dumb.

Erm, for those who feel they know someone elses life, i work and get paid 20$ (Not taxed) an hour (which is good and probably more then half of you guys make) doing yard work and stuff like that (recently dug out some ladys pipes and replaced them, so no its not mowing the lawn) and i sold a macbook and have 2 now. so thats how i got money lately. and its amazing that if i add someone to facebook suddenly they know everything when i havent said two words to contract on facebook and dont know his name, so i can see he is creeping on my facebook if he knows so much. march 24th was my birthday so im now 15, you should know this if u spend so much time looking at my facebook page.

and for everyone take another look at this amazing heap of logic "He added me on facebook. --------And, there is no way he pays for all this like he claims, considering he is 14 and in school." How would that tell you that i dont pay for it? if i want something i will work to get it. as i said above, you should probably focus in on your own life, but the more you make fun of me only shows how much of a life you have.

I got the pics :D

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/cimg6683c.jpg/

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/cimg6685a.jpg/

Yet you call me dirt poor. THE IRONY!

By the way, YOU added ME as a friend. Dumbass.

Main question is, what're you honestly going to use it for that will be of a worthwhile benefit?

75% the same things you'd use an iPhone/iPod Touch for, but now it won't be as annoying. I've never understood how people can surf the web and watch videos and stuff on the tiny ass screens of cellphones and shit with 10fps. That shit just ain't for me. And sure you can do the same shit you can do on an iPad on a netbook or laptop, but those are more of a pain in the ass to use also. They try to be full-blown computers while the iPad just focuses on simple tasks and has an OS centered around ease of use while on the move. Haters gon' hate, though.

Yet you call me dirt poor. THE IRONY!

By the way, YOU added ME as a friend. Dumbass.

unless your name is zach (P.I.P), i didnt add you. i only added zachman from our clan. and how is that ironic? and i dont see how that is close to somewhat relevant, or why u brought it up to begin with. and the dirt poor wasnt directed to one person in particularly.

unless your name is zach (P.I.P), i didnt add you. i only added zachman from our clan. and how is that ironic? and i dont see how that is close to somewhat relevant, or why u brought it up to begin with. and the dirt poor wasnt directed to one person in particularly.

The only people I ever added was Howard, Blaze, and Chickendinner, otherwise, I just assume the people are from sG since they are mutual friends with names stated before. So you act like I'm a stalker...

The only people I ever added was Howard, Blaze, and Chickendinner, otherwise, I just assume the people are from sG since they are mutual friends with names stated before. So you act like I'm a stalker...

Cool. how old r we? jw i mean we r fighting over the internet, so how old would you think? and dont be like "ur 12 and im pretty sure im 23"

Guest formerlyaeth
We all know Jared is a tool, iPad or not.

Since Contract enjoys stating the obvious, he should go make a post on how Obama is black.

inb4 obama is not black, he should go back to kenya (LOL wat contradiction?)

and me lol

Guest formerlyaeth
Stop mentioning black. Sammy is getting way to excited.

smiling-black-man.jpg

oh you!

i would never buy that crap anyway. i had a friend that brought his to school one day. i gess he thought it was cool or something. well his $600 peace if crap got stolen when he was in gym class. lols. he cant stop crying over it.