Sign in to follow this  
MrMoo

"No matter what I say"

I'm going to do something that has never been done before. It may never happen again, and even though it may make me an outcast, it has to be said.

Triv has a correct and valid point. -shot shot shot-

Ok, ok, seriously now. Triv is getting much better. He's not a douche admin, unlike....some people.

If he is trying to do admin duties, DO NOT BITCH AT HIM. If you have a problem with him, TALK TO HIM. If there is a conflict going on, DO NOT MAKE BS THREADS. You can't say this is all because of Triv. I'm sure lots of other people did it before, but because there is alot of triv hate due to the Triv rounds (Leading to the creation of "Wow Triv." I really don't see the point, why don't we just say "Wow Mitch" or "Wow Daniel".)

On topic, new order overrides previous. I suppose if you phrase it a certain way (Simon Says that, even if i say Simon Says, to NEVER FACE ME. Make it like a special restriction that has to be followed.) it could work, but i highly doubt it'll pass scrutiny.

On topic, new order overrides previous. I suppose if you phrase it a certain way (Simon Says that, even if i say Simon Says, to NEVER FACE ME. Make it like a special restriction that has to be followed.) it could work, but i highly doubt it'll pass scrutiny.

Just no.

If you say Simon Says, the T's do the command, regardless of what was said before.

I'm going to do something that has never been done before. It may never happen again, and even though it may make me an outcast, it has to be said.

Triv has a correct and valid point. -shot shot shot-

Ok, ok, seriously now. Triv is getting much better. He's not a douche admin, unlike....some people.

If he is trying to do admin duties, DO NOT BITCH AT HIM. If you have a problem with him, TALK TO HIM. If there is a conflict going on, DO NOT MAKE BS THREADS. You can't say this is all because of Triv. I'm sure lots of other people did it before, but because there is alot of triv hate due to the Triv rounds (Leading to the creation of "Wow Triv." I really don't see the point, why don't we just say "Wow Mitch" or "Wow Daniel".)

I say wow virt >_>.....am I included in this rant?