Sign in to follow this  
MrMoo

"No matter what I say"

Ok thanks to Triv there are a bunch of morons playing simon says and giving orders mid game that say "Simon says no matter what I say face X" and then says "Simon says do a 180." You can't kill them for doing a 180 as orders with the prefix "Simon Says" overwrite previous simon says commands with the exception of expressly stated rules.

This shit is retarded.

Need a ruling.

Or how bout this:

"Simon says never face away from the wall"

Commands here...

"Ctark drop the gun, don't pass it on, don't pick it up again"

*ctark turns, droppes the gun away from group (instead of over like 3 people's heads and hope you don't pass it by accended)*

BOOM "he looked away"

"OMG he was dropping a gun"

"Slays person who killed ctark"

*person who killed ctark respawns self and continues being warden whore saying he could have dropped it over like 3 peoples heads*

Argument, argument, total chaos between admins, T's rebel, wasted round...

Just an example situation, What should be done in this case? Slay the person or let them go cuz the T turned to drop the gun?

Edit: Just for clarity this didn't happen to me so I'm not complaining, just stating a hypothetical situation.

Ctark with situations with that, when they mention your name to do something its a direct order. Whether you are playing simon says or reverse, once you hear ur name to move or drop a gun, none of the previous rules apply at the time.

I agree that it's just more retarded nonsense from triv, and I tried to explain it to him via vent. if simon says face the wall at all times no matter what but then simon says do a 180 technically you can die from not doing the order or you could die from doing it but then getting shot in the face for facing away. it's just too contradictory and we shouldn't allow it anymore

Pretty sure I've stated this before in another thread, but I'm too damned lazy to find it.

The point of Simon Says is to DO WHAT SIMON SAYS. You can't say "Simon says face this wall and never look away" then follow it with "Simon says turn around" and then kill anyone who turns around. It's breaking the rules of the game.

If you use Simon Says before any command, the T's MUST complete that order. The whole point of Simon Says is to kill people that DON'T do what Simon Says.

Btw Ctark, telling a T to drop a gun is always a direct order, so they can't kill you for that if a CT tells you to drop it away. By all means, slay anyone who kills a T dropping a gun during a game.

Pretty sure I've stated this before in another thread, but I'm too damned lazy to find it.

The point of Simon Says is to DO WHAT SIMON SAYS. You can't say "Simon says face this wall and never look away" then follow it with "Simon says turn around" and then kill anyone who turns around. It's breaking the rules of the game.

If you use Simon Says before any command, the T's MUST complete that order. The whole point of Simon Says is to kill people that DON'T do what Simon Says.

But is this still true if the warden simply says, "Never face away from cells no matter what (I say)..." and he then proceeds to say "Look at me." because imo that's the same thing as simon says, one direct order cancels the other.

But is this still true if the warden simply says, "Never face away from cells no matter what (I say)..." and he then proceeds to say "Look at me." because imo that's the same thing as simon says, one direct order cancels the other.

New orders override old. How it's always been. You do what the warden says.

By all means guys, if you see people trying to be smartasses with this, slay them.

Shouldn't be respawning self much as is, unless it's to check on something like a freenade, or if he got freekilled with a group of people.

You guys do know you can take proof of this stuff if it's constant, right?

And if we don't have admin and the admins are too afraid to do anything?

LOL ... skotti. afraid to use his admin...

haha

what a JOKER.

No worries, I've been recording/SSing triv...I could probably build a decent case against him at this point, just too lazy.

Froot, you would be doing a lot of people a big favor.

I'm also too lazy to record demos and take screenshots, but I'm sick of seeing triv abuse admin, freekill, and do other retarded shit with seemingly no consequence. I've actually started to not play jailbreak when triv is warden whoring. Asides from the abuse, it's annoying having him as warden because he makes matches last like 15+ minutes.

Daniel you've bitched at me and told me to shut the fuck up when i was actually talking with people involving admin shit and there was a big mic spam fest. Its like you cringe and think im talking bullshit whenever i unmute myself.

A bunch of admins unmute themselves,you guys act like im the only one.

If an admin slays me,i dont respawn myself.

If im not 100% sure it was bullshit,i let the person explain and i dont do it again. I dont just respawn myself whenever i get slayed :S.

Daniel you have never spoke to me about this in vent.

But blob told me today and informed me of this topic.

Nobody ever told me i couldnt do it before and i didnt see anything wrong with it.

But i apolgize and i will not do it anymore.

Triv isn't really a bad guy, you guys are just assholes to him =/

Triv's been the blacksheep for awhile, but I can tell he's maturing in how he admins and how he plays. Maybe it's time we all take a step back and lighten up on the poor guy.

hm, I posted this basically right after I told you about it on experiment, but I guess your "uh huh" response meant you didn't read anything I tried to tell you

as for telling you to shut the fuck up all the time, yes there are times you do admin business but the majority of the time it's just you wanting to say something about how you died or how stupid someone is. or to use your voice changer