Sign in to follow this  
TVdie23

Rebelling or Not??

Ts holding a gun, shooting open sky, without damaging any CTs. No CTs ask him to drop the gun.

Does that count as rebelling.

I asked few admins in game, they all said yes.

But when i look at the MOTD it states

------------------------------------------------

• Rebelling is considered:

• Fail to follow warden's orders correctly (grace period of 5 seconds is required).

• Kill a counter terrorist who is not intentionally baiting, unless part of a game.

• Enter prohibited areas (vents, armory, or any reasonable area stated by warden (within reason)).

• Damaging CT's with guns/nades, or refusing to drop guns after being told to.

-------------------------------------------------

So opening fire into the sky, does that counts as Rebelling??

Last time I checked it was firing a weapon... I'll edit later.

EDIT: Just went and checked. It's under Armed Terrorist Protocol. bolded, underlined, bigger, and red so you can see clearly :)

I know I've done the same thing when things seem like they should be under one category but are found under another. So don't feel dumb.

Armed Terrorist Protocol

•Terrorists armed with weapons holstered must be ordered to drop them by name through voice commands. If they fail to drop the weapons after 5 seconds they can be killed.

•If a weapon is picked up by a T, you must tell him to drop it. If he aims it at a CT he may not be shot unless the T fires the gun.

•Terrorists firing their weapons unless ordered by lead ct, are to be killed on sight.