Sign in to follow this  
sinasdf

ze_2012beta3 (Removed until update)

Map Name: ze_2012beta3

Server: Zombie Escape

Reason for addition/deletion:

First off, this map is extremely hard for humans. I have seen less than half-dozen teams actually make it to the end with the trains - i've only seen one team win it so far.

Even if you are able to reach the end, there is a flaw that prevents zombies from doing anything.

after the train tracks, you need to guard a platform before the door. The door will open for 1 second and often only allows only 2-3 people to get in.

Most of the time the CTs do not know what to do at this point, and the remaining humans who need to fend off the zambies eventually get eaten alive. At that point, the zambies have no way of getting past the door unless the humans decide to figure out (and want to) open the door. As you'd imagine, they just stop finding how to open it and shoot the helpless zambies through the glass. This map needs to fixed in order to improve the human chances, as well as fix the ending.

Look, I know you have an intense infatuation with the "ohh jizz" guy, but I'm sure you can somehow get a soundclip from the map...

OH SWEET MAMA JIZZ! THERE GOES THE LAST PROPELLORS!

Yea, map sucks. Straight up, sucks. Remove or fix it.

You CANNOT beat that map. Zombies are REALLY fast behind your ass, admins CANNOT stop people from blocking the elevator, and no one makes it.

OH SWEET MAMA JIZZ! THERE GOES THE LAST PROPELLORS!

Yea, map sucks. Straight up, sucks. Remove or fix it.

You CANNOT beat that map. Zombies are REALLY fast behind your ass, admins CANNOT stop people from blocking the elevator, and no one makes it.

correction: there was only one time we actually beat it, there was one fail zombie