Sign in to follow this  
IggySeeker

red

I dont think so we have many great admins that is not sG like diabeticdaniel ( he was not sG for like 1 month) and alot of other people.

ME, before XD lol

But its there are just those noob admins who does small things to abuse which u woudlnt like really report cuz its too small to back up if u get me

ME, before XD lol

But its there are just those noob admins who does small things to abuse which u woudlnt like really report cuz its too small to back up if u get me

Like Mitch or wind teleporting people to there death...giving guns the every single t? But no1 gives a shit about wind or Mitch lol

Guest Montgomery

Well non-sG members having admin leads to a lot of abusing, slaying, banning, perma banning, kicking, and etc for no reason... When i was in the sG servers i would tell admins to stop and if they wouldnt stop i would just ask Oracion or some admin to come in and watch him, Ive also kept demos and Photos of them abusing so if Oracion cant come in or any admins arent online i would just keep the demos and if they keep abusing just report them... Non-sG members having admin can lead to some problems.. i can tell you that. But sometimes the new admins are non abusive and are really good admins like.... (i'll have to get back on this...rofl)

Well non-sG members having admin leads to a lot of abusing, slaying, banning, perma banning, kicking, and etc for no reason... When i was in the sG servers i would tell admins to stop and if they wouldnt stop i would just ask Oracion or some admin to come in and watch him, Ive also kept demos and Photos of them abusing so if Oracion cant come in or any admins arent online i would just keep the demos and if they keep abusing just report them... Non-sG members having admin can lead to some problems..i can tell you that. But sometimes the new admins are non abusive and are really good admins like.... (i'll have to get back on this...rofl)

Thats because they dont know what the commands are yet and they dont do shit because they only sometimes use the admin for their own use and new admins dont respond to players complaint at all because they either cant be fucked or they are just too slow to solve the problem and ending up forgetting.. lol

Stay on topic, don't just be posting random shit.

This topic has been dead for ages, some douche posted in it. There's nothing more to stay on topic about

Most paymins are Good and aren't a douche or whatsoever. But there are a few rotten apples between them but you can't blame all of them for it. That's why we need people to make a demo or get proof where the paymins do adminabuse. THAN the advisors can act in on those demo's

Words (sounds hard) are nothing / no proof.

Hai2u.

I still have my admin on all servers from what I've seen. I can only confirm on Deathrun, Minigame and Jailbreak, since those were the three I played today, but I most definitely have it on there. Leave my admin or take it away, it matters not to me. It's not like I'm going to abuse or anything; most folks know me... except for the new people I don't know.

/shrug

Hai2u.

I still have my admin on all servers from what I've seen. I can only confirm on Deathrun, Minigame and Jailbreak, since those were the three I played today, but I most definitely have it on there. Leave my admin or take it away, it matters not to me. It's not like I'm going to abuse or anything; most folks know me... except for the new people I don't know.

/shrug

Us kewl ex-staff get our adminz fo free. :3

Like Mitch or wind teleporting people to there death...giving guns the every single t? But no1 gives a shit about wind or Mitch lol

QQ more bro. We do it to make the server fun, but unfortunately we have little kids like you complaining about everything. Go ask Puff, go ask wind, go ask daniel, go ask texan or any other admin. What we do is for fun, and when someone asks us to stop, we stop. If you don't like it, ask us to stop. Grow a pair and consult the problem face to face rather than sulking around the forums QQing. I'm honestly sick of people complaining when they do nothing to stop the "issue" firsthand.

Wind would be a better admin then you, I guarantee it. As for myself, I have the JB community to support me.

/endrage

Anyways, admins are fine. If they are causing problems, report them.

Perhaps just take away things, such as no-clip untill we are more trusted.

This was the douche who necroed this thread back up.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Most paymins are Good and aren't a douche or whatsoever. But there are a few rotten apples between them but you can't blame all of them for it. That's why we need people to make a demo or get proof where the paymins do adminabuse. THAN the advisors can act in on those demo's

Words (sounds hard) are nothing / no proof.

And dis guy, but he's cool.

The Admin power requirement to obtain it should be revised!

Just this, really. I dont think you need to be in the clan, but I was talking about it with some guys on the ZM server a week or so back and it would probably make more sense to test the possible admins before actually giving them admin, you know, ask them a few questions, maybe keep an eye on them for the first week or so.

QQ more bro. We do it to make the server fun, but unfortunately we have little kids like you complaining about everything. Go ask Puff, go ask wind, go ask daniel, go ask texan or any other admin. What we do is for fun, and when someone asks us to stop, we stop. If you don't like it, ask us to stop. Grow a pair and consult the problem face to face rather than sulking around the forums QQing. I'm honestly sick of people complaining when they do nothing to stop the "issue" firsthand.

Wind would be a better admin then you, I guarantee it. As for myself, I have the JB community to support me.

/endrage

Anyways, admins are fine. If they are causing problems, report them.

That was a good break with the modified mitch war day. Especially since rounds were dragging out and becoming BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNG.

Once people got tired of it, it stopped.

No harm, no foul.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Just this, really. I dont think you need to be in the clan, but I was talking about it with some guys on the ZM server a week or so back and it would probably make more sense to test the possible admins before actually giving them admin, you know, ask them a few questions, maybe keep an eye on them for the first week or so.

This does happen, however, its impossible to keep a constant eye on.

That is why the players have the opportunity to gather evidence and report it.

It is just how the title says.

This issue makes me very angry. :mad:

Why? because immature rich teenagers steal their parents credit card and purchase admin!

Furthermore, they abuse it when they have the opportunity!

I believe sG is a fantastic community, however i think we should further benefit it by making more strict requirements to obtain admin.

I do understand that profits and money must be made for this server, but it should not be done in a way that harms this community!

The Admin power requirement to obtain it should be revised!

This is my opinion, I do hope somebody takes it into consideration

Thank You,

IggySeeker:)

I agree with you as long as you replace "Non-sG" with "immature and irresponsible". Are you saying that all sG members meet those qualifications?

Here's the deal:

You pay for any box upgrades, server costs and other unforeseeable and/or miscellaneous expenses we may run into and we'll restrict Admin to worthy, mature sG members only.

Then we watch the servers die one by one because no one is around to enforce the rules...

Good point.... WTF STAFF?!?!?!

If this is for clan members only then I suggest you set it to a private forum that is not viewable to the community.

Well non-sG members having admin leads to a lot of abusing, slaying, banning, perma banning, kicking, and etc for no reason... When i was in the sG servers i would tell admins to stop and if they wouldnt stop i would just ask Oracion or some admin to come in and watch him, Ive also kept demos and Photos of them abusing so if Oracion cant come in or any admins arent online i would just keep the demos and if they keep abusing just report them... Non-sG members having admin can lead to some problems.. i can tell you that. But sometimes the new admins are non abusive and are really good admins like.... (i'll have to get back on this...rofl)

It also leads to a civilized server and an environment that people actually will play in rather then leave as soon as they hear 50 people mic spamming...

Yes I agree that there should be some form of test for new admins. Also if you don't already have one... An agreement that states that they will not abuse the authority given to them and if they do then sG has every right to remove their admin without refund. (To avoid possible lawsuits)

Admin Test:

1. What is/are your reason(s) for purchasing admin? Check all that apply.

A. I get advantages over other players [ ]

B. I wish to improve the server playing environment [ ]

C. I get to do whatever I want [ ]

D. An admin banned me the other day and I wish to do the same to him [ ]

E. I want authority over other players [ ]

F. I want to do fun things like changing gravity and freezing other people while they are playing [ ]

G. No clip is cool [ ]

H. Not enough admins are on the server(s) I play on and they need moderation [ ]

I. Other: <Text Here> [ ]

2. Do you know the server rules for the server(s) you play on? Check one answer.

A. Yes ( )

B. No ( )

C. Who cares ( )

3. Have you ever used/purchased admin?

A. Yes ( )

B. No ( )

C. Who cares ( )

4. Have you ever had your admin removed from any server? If so why? Check one answer.

A. Yes ( ) <Text Here>

B. No ( )

C. Who cares ( )

5. Do you care if players break rules of the server? Check all that apply.

A. I really don't mind [ ]

B. Only when I'm directly effected [ ]

C. Only the rules I agree with [ ]

D. Who cares [ ]

E. Only when its people I don't like [ ]

F. Yes I care about the server community [ ]

G. Only when it's not me [ ]

H. Only when I feel like it [ ]

6. Do you yourself follow the rules? Check all that apply.

A. When other admins are on [ ]

B. When other admins aren't on [ ]

C. Not really [ ]

D. No lol [ ]

E. Rules? [ ]

F. Sometimes [ ]

G. I make mistakes but I try my best [ ]

H. I never make mistakes [ ]

7. You are the kind of person that... Check all that apply.

A. Likes to pass the blame [ ]

B. Likes to grief other players on down days [ ]

C. Likes to help new players [ ]

D. Likes to cheat for the lawls [ ]

E. Likes to play music over mic whether people like it or not [ ]

F. Likes to mute children [ ]

G. Likes to mute children who mic spam [ ]

H. Does anything and everything to win [ ]

I. Does what ever he/she pleases [ ]

J. Takes responsibility for his/her actions [ ]

K. Likes and uses ddos and dos scripts [ ]

L. Can stay cool under pressure [ ]

M. Doesn't mind racism [ ]

N. Acts first and thinks about the consequences later [ ]

O. Takes charge when others don't [ ]

P. Has to have the final say [ ]

Q. Hates griefing [ ]

R. Hates racism [ ]

S. Hates when people have different opinions [ ]

T. Bans first... Warns later... [ ]

U. Expects everyone to respect him/her because of admin authority [ ]

V. Encourages other players to succeed [ ]

W. Encourages other players to go against other admins [ ]

X. Likes to bait other players into breaking the rules [ ]

Y. Likes to lay low undercover [ ]

Z. Likes to spam slay/slap/burn at end of rounds [ ]

a. Likes to spam chat [ ]

8. What is your age?

<Drop down menu>

9. Do you consider yourself to be mature? Check one answer.

A. Somewhat [ ]

B. Heh heh... Like I said I don't make mistakes [ ]

C. Always [ ]

D. lawlIgetADMINroflCOPTErBBQ

E. No but I'm trying [ ]

F. Yes but I'm always trying to improve [ ]

10. What is the first thing you would do if you were given admin? Check one answer.

A. Type "!ban @all 0" to test and see if my admin is activated ( )

B. Brag about it to my friends ( )

C. Go into server and begin enforcing the rules ( )

D. Make sure I know the rules and how to enforce them then begin enforcing the rules ( )

E. Noclip to go see if the skybox is still there ( )

F. Go nuts! I'm an admin now! :D ( )

Needs more questions imo but it narrows down the list...

Edit: Aha! I found out why it won't space correctly... Fucking smiley faces...

Those questions are worded so it's obvious what the right answer is.

I've never encountered an admin on an sG server who was abusing his powers and I know there is an avenue to complain if I ever do. More admins means fewer people griefing in the end.

I've never encountered an admin on an sG server who was abusing his powers and I know there is an avenue to complain if I ever do. More admins means fewer people griefing in the end.

Yeah I was about to say that, no one would fall for that test. Dont give them a preset test, id say give them a trial period, like I said. 1 week, watch them, demo them, see what they do.

Yeah I was about to say that, no one would fall for that test. Dont give them a preset test, id say give them a trial period, like I said. 1 week, watch them, demo them, see what they do.

Everyone and their 12 year old brother has suggested this. It's just not feasible. We have so many admins that it's nearly impossible to keep tabs on all of them, and it would deter people from buying admin. Personally, I think that if you can't wait a week to get admin on what, 12 servers? then you don't deserve it.

Obvious for you maybe... You might be suprised at some peoples stupidity... and if you have never seen an admin abuse then you obviously don't play very much...

Sign in to follow this