Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

The Office

The hr long premier starts tomorrow at 8 or 9. Perhaps one of the greatest comedies to grace mankind. Some people don't really get the dry humor, but I like to think it takes a sophisticated mind (it cant cause I'm stupid as hell). On as side note, does anyone know when the new season of Scrubs starts (Scrubs btw, is the greatest comedy ever, hell, its the greatest show ever)?

Not trying to start a flame war, but the British Office runs circles around the U.S. one. Anarchy you should pick up the British one, imo much better in every aspect.

Not trying to start a flame war, but the British Office runs circles around the U.S. one. Anarchy you should pick up the British one, imo much better in every aspect.

Imo, Steve Carrel makes US version that much better, and Dwight is the shit. Plus the accents make it not as funny...

Dwight rapes ass. On a side note about British comedy, anyone see IT Crowd? Pretty sweet show, even if you just watch it to find the sweet swag they have in the background (like pictures of the flying spaghetti monster, ect.) Pretty funny in my opinion.

The hr long premier starts tomorrow at 8 or 9. Perhaps one of the greatest comedies to grace mankind. Some people don't really get the dry humor, but I like to think it takes a sophisticated mind (it cant cause I'm stupid as hell). On as side note, does anyone know when the new season of Scrubs starts (Scrubs btw, is the greatest comedy ever, hell, its the greatest show ever)?

scrubs pwns ass. and I heard that they were either gonna make one more season, or just none more. Hopefully they didn't pick the latter.

the office was pretty funny on thurs