Sign in to follow this  
bulletford

Constant stack

except that it wasn't me that was racewhoring

and i wasn't whining either

it's a good thing you don't play jailbreak, or the entire complaint section would be overrun by your whinyness

Someone's mad. If you want to bawwww at me, feel free to do it privately instead of making an ass out of yourself by spamming this thread. We're all aware that you like race whoring and stacking teams, you don't need to make that any more obvious here, empire <3

lulz, except that you're no better than I am.

it's just that I'm better than you so I stack teams much easier than you do

I'm just waiting for someone to give me an infraction for this thread. Lulz.

True skill is only measured on the losing team.

No one on a winning stacked team is really that good. Only the players doing well on the losing stacked side are.

Just my opinion that I felt like putting that out there. Maybe some people will listen and start to show how good they truely are.

How ironic.

And KAC is banning for any scripts remotely related to actual cheating. Its not going to waste time detecting little sound scripts for weapons

We'll see about that... I'll join and if I get banned by KAC just because of those scripts, do I get free unbanning and an award for pretty much disproving this statement? :D

And Empire, you're not helping with teamstacking, you're just making it worse.

5nltzq.jpg

Funny aside - I went spec about halfway through the map in order to ghost on the T team, telling the CT's exactly where the bomb was going. It netted them a total of 2 wins through the second half of the map. While I was there, T's had an extra player and I asked grapes why he didn't go CT to balance the teams - his response was "no, because whatever team I'm on is the winning team, so it doesn't matter."

Yea. And people wonder how teams get stacked in the first place. It's because of overcompetitive douchebags who'd rather play a game they can't lose than something fair.

5nltzq.jpg

Funny aside - I went spec about halfway through the map in order to ghost on the T team, telling the CT's exactly where the bomb was going. It netted them a total of 2 wins through the second half of the map. While I was there, T's had an extra player and I asked grapes why he didn't go CT to balance the teams - his response was "no, because whatever team I'm on is the winning team, so it doesn't matter."

Yea. And people wonder how teams get stacked in the first place. It's because of overcompetitive douchebags who'd rather play a game they can't lose than something fair.

except that teamstacking isn't against the rules

anyways switching swat oppa or KingKong would have been better, since grapes isn't even over a 2:1 kd

also, you just admitted to breaking the rules, i hope some punishment is given out.

Grapes was playing undead lord. He respawned 2-3 times every time he died, which is why his death count is so high. In reality, he was preforming at about 51-10 to 51-15.

Also, I love how transparent your little vendetta against me is, Empire. Do you think anybody takes you seriously? :)

Do you think anyone takes you seriously with all your whining in-game?

All you do in whine about lag, registration, spray, race whoring, team stacking, and luck. I mean seriously, I hear you whining almost every two rounds.

I guess I should stop now. I am trolling pretty bad.

I think its only "trolling" if you actually get a rise out of someone

I guess everything counts as trolling when it involves you, because you seem to whine about everything. should someone call the WHAAAAAAAAmbulance?

I guess everything counts as trolling when it involves you, because you seem to whine about everything. should someone call the WHAAAAAAAAmbulance?

Evidently ;[

Sign in to follow this