Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Halo 3

Guest some fag

I don't know about you guys, but I hate Forge. I had the idea in my head (pretty much due to Bungie's bullshit lies) that Forge was going to be like Gmod. I r angree- me want Gmod liek experense NAO!111!!11

I don't know about you guys, but I hate Forge. I had the idea in my head (pretty much due to Bungie's bullshit lies) that Forge was going to be like Gmod. I r angree- me want Gmod liek experense NAO!111!!11

yea i thought it was going to b like G-mod, and it wasnt, that made me mad. but for a console editing a map, its not bad at all.

I beat Halo 3 the second day it came out. Ive got All the Hayabusa armour. (means all of the skulls have been collected). I saw this youtube video where this guy shows all of the armour, including the Katana which you unlock by completeing all of the achievments.

Overall I'd say this Halo was meh, really let me down. I don't know why but it doesn't feel like "woah that was a f'n sweet game" i feel empty with the story. Online/ Multiplayer is pretty sick though.

I beat Halo 3 the second day it came out. Ive got All the Hayabusa armour. (means all of the skulls have been collected). I saw this youtube video where this guy shows all of the armour, including the Katana which you unlock by completeing all of the achievments.

Overall I'd say this Halo was meh, really let me down. I don't know why but it doesn't feel like "woah that was a f'n sweet game" i feel empty with the story. Online/ Multiplayer is pretty sick though.

Too many people using Hayabusa makes online gay.

I really suck because i DONT have LIVE. The only way to hook it up with the stuff I have now is to unplug the internet each time i use LIVE. And when you have a house full of people it makes it hard. Plus i have to get a subscription with microsoft and what not. Is xbox live silver free? Because i know you have to pay for gold.