Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Halo 3

Guest some fag
I ahve proved you wrong many times, dumbass. And judging by your pic you posted ,I would say you are far closer to fat than you think.

No you haven't, bub.

Judging by my pic? You mean this?

meyi7.jpg

Yeah, the only picture that I have posted here, and its of my FACE. I have a small double chin, but that doesn't mean I'm fat. I weigh 143.7 pounds and I can bench 140 pounds and can run the mile in 6-7 minutes. I'm sure a fat guy could do that, right?

Grow up. You're wrong. Get over it.

Guest some fag
Lol you look like your around 14 years old..

I'm 16, and you don't have much room to talk. You are 14.

EDIT: By the way, that picture was taken 2 years ago- when I was 14.

Guest some fag
Lol. Way to get your facts straight. Oh snap I just proved you wrong.

What? How the fuck did you prove me wrong? You're being an idiot. Seriously, just shut the fuck up. You're getting really annoying.

As in I am not 14 and you said I was. You are still ignorant when you are wrong, jesus. Not to hard to fucking understand. Notice how you insulted me first, I was warned so Im not gonna call you anything.

As in I am not 14 and you said I was. You are still ignorant when you are wrong, jesus. Not to hard to fucking understand. Notice how you insulted me first, I was warned so Im not gonna call you anything.

Pwned....

Guest some fag

How did I insult you? Last time I talked to you on Xfire, you said you were 14. Not my fault I'm going on old info- its not like I could know any better about your personal info unless I wasted my time just to check your profile.

"You are still ignorant when you are wrong, jesus."

Really? How the fuck an I wrong? Please explain to me where I insulted you, or where I was possibly wrong (other than your age).

Pwned....

Speaking of ignorance...

Who cares about age as long as you make a valad point. I dont think age should be brought into play unless he/she is immachure then it can be used but for the most part age is not a large factor as long as you are intelegent enough to deal with people in a mature manner.

Guest some fag
Who cares about age as long as you make a valad point. I dont think age should be brought into play unless he/she is immachure then it can be used but for the most part age is not a large factor as long as you are intelegent enough to deal with people in a mature manner.

I quote myself from a while back...

(Projectmayhem9 @ Oct 2 2007, 07:12 PM) *

Lol ok since I held up an argument against you and ross. Your statemenet=phail.

No, you posted a bunch of blather and thought it was good. You didn't hold up an argument, you made yourself look like a tard, just like you always do when you try to argue.

This is an example of what you do:

"Ross that pint you made is shit. PS2 has worse graphics cause it came out first!

And anyways, Donkey don't try and argue,even if you prove Zeus wrong ( like I did) he stil lthinks ehs right so this topic should just be closed."

That is retarded, because you just say you proved me wrong without actually doing anything, or even have a valid argument.

Another example:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'>

he realized that the earlier agreement essentially handed Sony complete control over any and all titles written on the SNES CD-ROM format.

complete control over any and ALL titles. case and point.

also i got thoses figures from Forbes, and Playstations own financial statement on there site.

a good researcher gets their information from multiple, CREDIBLE sources. Wikipedia is not a credible source, it is a guidline for research, it is also one source, not enough to support your point.

You then responded with this:

Yeah well you cannot deny the fact Nintendo backstabbed Sony. And anyways, its Sony's format so they should have full rights.

You're a stupid little fanboy for even thinking Nintendo backstabbed Sony, when Sony did the stabbing trying to take the product they were paid to produce for the SNES by Nintendo, and produce it for the industry using Nintendo's funding. You also sat there and said that the figures he did pull up (which are factual) were more or less bullshit, without knowing any better.

You can't uphold an argument if you don't research the topic, or even have the slightest clue. You go on a simple notion because of something you heard from a biased source.

Yet one more example of when I gave you proof of what you were saying was wrong:

Really? Nintendo backstabbed Sony? Seems to me it was the other way around.

http://www.consoledatabase.com/consoleinfo/snescdrom/

That means you were WRONG.

Supposedly, Sony went to Nintendo and offered to help with Nintendo's idea. They struck a deal. Sony gave them no control over the process of this new system. The agreement said that Sony had the rights to license all CD based games for the system. Sony went and decided to try and sell it off for the whole industry, thus breaking the contract.

Nintendo went with Philips to gain control over what they should have had control over to begin with. They didn't backstab, as the contract had already been broken.

You replied:

Just stfu and get off the foums. You have been banned now what? Like 2 times or some shit like that? Talk about fanboyism. You are the one who thinks you are 100% correct in everything and post links to random sites to try and prove your point. At least I can admit when Sony fucks up (as in the case of no rumble, but its going to have rumble now so w/e) unlike you who DENIES THE 360 HAS A HIGH FAILURE RATE. I mean wtf, its proven the 360 breaks a lot and what do yuo say? Oh thats bs, I still have mine!!1111. And they did backstab. They didn't ask to sort out the deal with Sony, instead Nintendo went to a WESTERN company and made a deal. In the end I guess it doesnt matter anyways, I mean look at how the PS pwned the N64 and the PS2 pwned the GameCube. Lawl. Yeah the Wii is winning right now but that is after two solid generations of being at the bottom.

And then you posted:

+1 Phail

+1 Idiocy

-1 /End Topic

Well, good luck in real life.

Wow, I prove you wrong and you try to switch the subject by telling me to get off the forums and trying to show how many times I've been banned. Then you speak of fanboyism and a bunch of other shit, because you are wrong and WON'T ADMIT IT.

You're WRONG, so SHUT UP, GROW UP, and GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Please tell me that you're not saying Project is making mature and educated posts about the matter. That is most definitely not true as told by the quote train. Granted there is flaming, but thats not the issue, as that was already going on before hand.

How did I insult you? Last time I talked to you on Xfire, you said you were 14.

Really? How the fuck an I wrong? Please explain to me where I insulted you, or where I was possibly wrong (other than your age).

Speaking of ignorance...

Hey guess what genius!?!? Last time i talked to you was a week or so ago and I was 15. Looks like you are wrong again!

my name has to be brought up doesnt it? oh well

but i got halo today around 3:00 and around 5:00 i noticed something.... the game is horrible to look at. i would constantly see tearing and peoples faces looks blurry and gross. People would stick through walls, and i could kill them that way. The Scarab legs would go through the interior walls while you inside it. hunters guns would hit a wall and you would see it on the other side. the shadows are fucked up. some people dont have shadows even tho you do when your standing right beside them, or on top of them and you see your shadow standing on nothing. Bungie should have wated a moth or two to fix all these bugs, im not far into the campaign yet, so there is prolly more, but for all the hype and expectations, i wanted to see quality equal or surpassing Oblivion. gameplay wise it is fun, but graphically and visually it is horrible.

Guest some fag
my name has to be brought up doesnt it? oh well

but i got halo today around 3:00 and around 5:00 i noticed something.... the game is horrible to look at. i would constantly see tearing and peoples faces looks blurry and gross. People would stick through walls, and i could kill them that way. The Scarab legs would go through the interior walls while you inside it. hunters guns would hit a wall and you would see it on the other side. the shadows are fucked up. some people dont have shadows even tho you do when your standing right beside them, or on top of them and you see your shadow standing on nothing. Bungie should have wated a moth or two to fix all these bugs, im not far into the campaign yet, so there is prolly more, but for all the hype and expectations, i wanted to see quality equal or surpassing Oblivion. gameplay wise it is fun, but graphically and visually it is horrible.

Uhh, I have no idea what you're talking about. There are a Hell of a lot of jaggies because the game has no antialiasing, but never have I noticed blurry faces or tearing. Are you playing on HD or SD?

Actually, most of the shit you are talking about I have never noticed. I'm helping a friend of mine look for all the skulls tomorrow, so I'll keep an eye out for those, but as of right now, all I can say is bullshit.

Guest some fag
Hey guess what genius!?!? Last time i talked to you was a week or so ago and I was 15. Looks like you are wrong again!

Hey, guess what retard- I haven't been on for a month- Oh, and I know which time you were talking about, and we didn't speak of ages- you said some random shit, I said something and signed off. The time before that, I asked you how old you were, and you definitely said 14.

I'm almost at the end now on Heroic. It is much better on heroic. Ammo is still plentiful, but you will run out if you don't take advantage of turrets and be willing to drop even your favorite weapon for one with a lot more ammo. The increased difficulty really makes me appreciate the game more because I can't just run through a room shooting. I actually see more of the prettier levels. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I take down a scorpion surrounded by enemies or come into a room filled with brutes with almost no ammo and sneak up on the first one, take his brute shot and unleash mayhem on the rest of the room. Or running into one of their mobile force fields and meleeing them to death. That's what this game is all about on heroic. Sometimes the odds are so stacked against you. I have come into spaces with over 40 enemies and had to figure out a way to clear them out. Half of them were jackals too and their aim is alot better. I cant wait to play through on Legendary.

im playing SD. and im playing on easy right now because i want to beat all of the difficulties, so they might have not put time into easy, but heroic or legendary might be better. ill plug in to my comp monitor to see if it HD works better.

and don't call it bullshit just because you've never seen it.

and look at the shadows of Master Cheif and sgt. maj. or any other marine.

ive noticed the flood looks alot better than from halo2, they look more life like.

Guest some fag
im playing SD. and im playing on easy right now because i want to beat all of the difficulties, so they might have not put time into easy, but heroic or legendary might be better. ill plug in to my comp monitor to see if it HD works better.

and don't call it bullshit just because you've never seen it.

and look at the shadows of Master Cheif and sgt. maj. or any other marine.

ive noticed the flood looks alot better than from halo2, they look more life like.

Nah, its not different for any of the other difficulties. I just asked my friend, and he said that he didn't notice any of the clipping and blurriness that you claim to have seen... I don't know- again, I'm going to play through with a friend today and help him find all the skulls, and I will make sure to keep an eye out.

Hey, guess what retard- I haven't been on for a month- Oh, and I know which time you were talking about, and we didn't speak of ages- you said some random shit, I said something and signed off. The time before that, I asked you how old you were, and you definitely said 14.

Lol, you have been on in the past month. And even though we didn't speak of ages, we still spoke and your statement said "Last time I spoke with you". Stop trying to be right about this when you know you are very, very wrong.

Guest some fag
Lol, you have been on in the past month. And even though we didn't speak of ages, we still spoke and your statement said "Last time I spoke with you". Stop trying to be right about this when you know you are very, very wrong.

How about you shut your mouth you stupid, STUPID little boy. You know what I meant, you bitch, I said "Last time I spoke with you" as in the last time we ACTUALLY talked. Not just said some stupid shit. Thats not a conversation, just in case you didn't know.

You're wrong.

How about you shut your mouth you stupid, STUPID little boy. You know what I meant, you bitch, I said "Last time I spoke with you" as in the last time we ACTUALLY talked. Not just said some stupid shit. Thats not a conversation, just in case you didn't know.

You're wrong.

Since I am 15 and you are 16, I guess that means we are both little boys since 16 years old isnt being an adult. And do I know what you meant? I read the excact words you posted.

Stop saying I am wrong, because I am motherfucking right.

I got all the skulls now except the IWHBYD skull. When you beat legendary try it on mythic! just go on legendary and activate the mythic skull. Im working on achievments now becase i want that bad ass katana armour (youtube it) but i cant get the live achievments yet since i dont have it :(

Alright, Project and Zeus, stop arguing.

Retarded.jpg

That's my point.

Anyways... Back to Halo 3. Should I buy the 360 for it and Assassin's Creed? I bought a Gamecube a few years back and it was a total waste of my money... So yeah, should I get a 360?