Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Halo 3

Guest some fag
Well I know 2 people who stayed up all night playing it came to school next day and they had already beaten it. One was retarded enough to buy the Super omg DELUXE edition of gaylo 3. The whole 360 Halo with controler the helmet. My friend got on xfire yesterday and he was all like "OMG DOOD U SHULD TOTALLY GIT HAYLO3 IT'S THE BESTEST GAME EVAR!!"

That really wasn't how he said it but when I said I hated Halo that's pretty much how I can sum up everything that went on in the convo. He also said he would take a 360 over a Ps2 with every game anyday. So yeah he's retarded.

Dude, there is nothing wrong with getting all the fancy shit. I mean come on- if they are a fan of it, they will buy it. It is their money, and if thats what they enjoy, then don't criticize them, even if you think it's stupid.

I'm not a fan of Halo 2 (loved the first one though), and I hate how much hype the new one had, but even I bought the collector's edition (I'm a sucker for shiny things, and had I had the money, I probably would have bought the Legendary edition with the helmet and all that jazz), and love the game.

Yes, the campaign is short, but its still fun, and I'll play through it a million times just like I do with all my games. The campaign plays much like the original Halo's, so its quality, unlike the second going.

I would take a 360 over the PS3, PS2, and PSP with all the games out on them. Why? Because I have had the PS2 and PSP and played my friend's PS3 and what it has to offer. Those, even with all their games just don't appeal to me. Does that make me retarded? Hell no it doesn't. It makes you retarded for trying to judge him on what he enjoys, and with that, you deserve a big "FUCK YOU."

Guest some fag
Hmm.. I wasn't too hyped about this either. Not having a 360 added to it, but who console games anymore?( :P ) H2 was a let down, boring, short, nothing out of the ordinary except another piece to the story. H3.. oh jeez. Do we have another pile of garbage on our hands? I'd rather play Queers of War again. I hate how they also toned down the difficulties. The legendary is now like beating it on normal. Easy - The game plays itself, lol. If you aren't into it, just watch the ending on youtube, there's a couple of really good quality ones out there, even before the game was officially released. Thank you sneaky bastards.

You aren't a gamer if you hold prejudice against console gamers. I mean hey, they get shafted compared to what we get, but that doesn't mean that those games aren't hella fun- but then again, tell me when Mario or Mortal Kombat come out on PC, or maybe when PC gets some decent racing games that you don't need a 125 dollar racing wheel for (PC controllers suck. Its all the way or not at all).

Halo 3 is a BIG improvement over what we had with Halo 2. This time, its a solid game with good graphics (they aren't a gem by any means, but they are good, detailed, and get the job done without any eye sores), and the story and cinematics truly are epic (well, the cinematics), and you can't tell me that the last mission (if you've played the game) isn't fucking insane.

Queers of War? Wow, you must be retarded. There is no such game as "Queers of War." There is a game called Gears of War, and its fucking awesome. You should try it sometime.

Guest some fag
It can be beaten in a day on legendary..

Yeah, if you don't die at all or play through in co-op, but in Legendary, you're guaranteed to get killed repeatedly in the same spot for hours. Co-op is the only answer for doing it in one day, but then again, you will also both get killed numerous times. You would also have to play it non-stop. If you're a casual gamer, it will take roughly 3 days on Heroic.

I haven't even beat Halo 2 yet. I don't really like console games very much anymore, and I haven't really been that interested after Halo 1 but I will say this. Do you actually think that Bungie is stupid enough to end the Halo series? They will not end it, at least for a while. As long as they continue to make assloads of money, they will continue making games. Money is the main motivation for software developers. This is why Max Payne 3 hasn't been made yet(really pisses me off). Max Payne 2 didn't do as well as they thought it would.

IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT GAME!!!!

As far as Halo goes, bungie has made way better games. Pathways into Darkness, Marathon ring a bell to anyone? Old school.

Guest some fag
IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT GAME!!!!

As far as Halo goes, bungie has made way better games. Pathways into Darkness, Marathon ring a bell to anyone? Old school.

I haven't played those, but definitely heard about them.

Halo CE and Halo 3... Both much better than Halo 2.

Ya halo 3 is easy i beat it in 2 days like playing 3-4 hours each of the 2 days no problem done easy but i beat it in normal mode in legendary mode 2 hard probably cause in halo 2 is was so hard me and my freinds 30 sec in the game half of my life is gone..

I would take a 360 over the PS3, PS2, and PSP with all the games out on them. Why? Because I have had the PS2 and PSP and played my friend's PS3 and what it has to offer. Those, even with all their games just don't appeal to me. Does that make me retarded? Hell no it doesn't. It makes you retarded for trying to judge him on what he enjoys, and with that, you deserve a big "FUCK YOU."

x2

Guest some fag
I just lost total respect for your opinion. You know how many good games the PS2 has? At least three times as many as the 360 does.

I lost total respect for you, you fool. The PS2 has tons of great games- none of them appeal to me. I've had it, and got rid of it soon before the launch of the 360. The PlayStation brand offers me nothing that appeals to me or anything that would make me choose it over the 360. The 360 has all the games that I know and love, not to mention the main game from PlayStation that I liked- Devil May Cry 4.

Guest some fag
OMG!!!11 Fanboy war! (looks at psp and ps3 fan user bar in projects sig)

Any point to that post?

I lost total respect for you, you fool. The PS2 has tons of great games- none of them appeal to me. I've had it, and got rid of it soon before the launch of the 360. The PlayStation brand offers me nothing that appeals to me or anything that would make me choose it over the 360. The 360 has all the games that I know and love, not to mention the main game from PlayStation that I liked- Devil May Cry 4.

I never had any respect for you, you fool. The 360 has good games- none of them appeal to me. I've never had it, might never get it. The Xbox brand offers me nothing that appeals to me or anything that would make me choose it over the PS2 or PS3. The PS3 has all the games that i know and love, not to mention the main game from Xbox that i liked- Project Gotham Racing - Now that Activision has purchased Bizarre Creations, and we all know how much Activision loves Sony.

I never had any respect for you, you fool. The 360 has good games- none of them appeal to me. I've never had it, might never get it. The Xbox brand offers me nothing that appeals to me or anything that would make me choose it over the PS2 or PS3. The PS3 has all the games that i know and love, not to mention the main game from Xbox that i liked- Project Gotham Racing - Now that Activision has purchased Bizarre Creations, and we all know how much Activision loves Sony.

REALLY? YOU DONT LIKE HALO? CALL OF DUTY???

Guest some fag

You think I give a shit?

Thats great, bud, you don't like what the 360 has to offer- don't care. I'm not trying to tell you the 360 has a better game selection. The 360 itself is better, the game selection is your choice. Bang for you buck- 360, but if you like what the PS3 has better, go for it. The only thing is- the PS3 doesn't have much of a selection of games.

Project Gotham Racing, I can guarantee you, will never go Sony. Microsoft owns the rights to that game.

Wow.

I've had it, and got rid of it soon before the launch of the 360

So you are comparing a what was then a next gen and a current gen console? WTF. Lol

And anyways, you probably don't even know most of the PS games anyways, not to mention the flagship titles. All you do is feed off the negative scores by critics, never having actually tried the games yourself.

Guest some fag
Wow.

I've had it, and got rid of it soon before the launch of the 360

So you are comparing a what was then a next gen and a current gen console? WTF. Lol

And anyways, you probably don't even know most of the PS games anyways, not to mention the flagship titles. All you do is feed off the negative scores by critics, never having actually tried the games yourself.

Actually, tard, I was mentioning that I had it for quite a while before getting rid of it, so I saw it in it's prime. I sold it so I could get a 360, as back then, I had no means of income.

I've never actually tried the games? Sure... God you're an idiot, I'm still playing PS2 games at my friends houses because they don't have next gen systems- and most of them are the flagship titles like Gran-Turismo or God of War (fun game by the way) and Final Fantasy. Those are the 3 titles really anyone looks for in a PlayStation console; though I'm sure you'll mention Killzone, right? There is only one out right now, and it got shitty reviews and pretty much everyone was disgusted with it. KZ2 won't be much better.

Guest some fag
ok i just bought halo 3 and i love the online play. it is sooo awesome.

who else has it??? my gamer tag is bob154

Where the fuck did you go last night? I had to go eat- I told you I would be right back, asshole...

Anyway, you up for some skull hunting or achievement whoring?