Sign in to follow this  
Fruggles

Break my Cuffs - Jailbreak Records, Stats, and Awesome lists.

Haha how did I fail? That's the typical score wind has, yet it means nothing when I get it X_X. I will never play CT unless it's just to mess around and be Team.alaska|Icop|Waffle|Predator|Superfr33k with blob

it only means nothing now because you dont have the amazing reputation of Wind.exe =D, and his awesomeness...

I think wolfer should be on this list

Wolfer is probably the youngest warden ever. And when I changed my name to //wolfer, he started crying :(

I say he is 8.

Wolfer is probably the youngest warden ever. And when I changed my name to //wolfer, he started crying :(

I say he is 8.

Awww you made him cry? Shame on you blob...

we should put wolfer on the list for hes cute voice and haydens coolness and hes parent, idk if there was many ppl on when hes mom and dad got on the mic yelling at us for asking if he have had sex with hes little sister or w/e it was pretty BOSS tho

EDIT: haydens mom got on the mic on the minigame server when we asked for her to get on the mic (thanks tex) so we could ask her some questions LOL that was pretty awesome

8 year olds - Hate them in JB. Hate them in this thread.

I started playing when I was 8. I did my best to make sure no1 ever knew that. Because I wasn't a douche. Like all the other 8yr-olds. (Now I'm just a regular douche : )

we should put wolfer on the list for hes cute voice and haydens coolness and hes parent, idk if there was many ppl on when hes mom and dad got on the mic yelling at us for asking if he have had sex with hes little sister or w/e it was pretty BOSS tho

EDIT: haydens mom got on the mic on the minigame server when we asked for her to get on the mic (thanks tex) so we could ask her some questions LOL that was pretty awesome

Hayden was a legend, shame people wouldnt remove his permament ban.

I HAVE HAD A 23 MINUTE ROUND ONCE, WE HAD A TRIAL WITH A JURY AND EVERYTHING, I FORGET WHY LOL

IT IS LIKELY THAT TRIV AND BEATEN THIS AT SOME POINT, THOUGH

Guest Waffle

This thread automatically fails because Shippo is not listed.

I have the record for the shortest round ever, although I never timed it because I had no idea it was going to happen, it was well under 30 second's without an LR.