Sign in to follow this  
Fruggles

Break my Cuffs - Jailbreak Records, Stats, and Awesome lists.

I can remember it so clearly.

Oracion was near the stands on the soccer field while Joe was on the top of the building. Oracion stepped away and the whole server was silent as we awaited him to type his question.

Next thing you hear is BOOM head shot, and hilarity ensues...unfortunately Joe died in the end...

And the fact that FF was still on for several rounds afterwards made it all the more fun. Nothing better than killing the same cellmates that buttraped you in the shower earlier.

Haha I was laughing so hard I couldn't pull off the shots

SUPER EDIT: Lazzy was one of the runaway CTs as well...THE PUZZLE IS ALMOST COMPLETE!

Um. I'm nominating something for the list on my own. Only 4-5 people were there, but I guess it was tuesday night (4am or something lol)

we were playing a relatively new map (to me, at least), and Nova got LR, there were 3 of us CTs alive, I think Panda was one. Nova wanted an old yeller day. I denied. He got a j day, I accepted (idiot), and he started doing old yeller for his questions lol...

so one of us ran off. hid. Panda agreed to lead Nova to him. I ran away. Nova came back, I was gone. Panda led him to me. Other CT ran into box cage. Panda led Nova to HIM, and proceeded to play ring-around the rosy for a good minute, as they chased each other around the boxes.

I lol'd so hard.

Nova, after killing me. And killing the other runaway. Gets killed by Panda as last ct.

ROFL.

anyone remember this? I THINK it was panda...it might have been Titan, don't remember.

<3

~F

Ok so 4 more that have either been said or not...

T-Pain Warden (blob)

HANS LANDA (Tex & ITBURNS)

Silence (Freekirrer)

Let me have the mac10 so i may kill the most dangerous rebellers (El_patron)

(cant believe we forgot Hans Landaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!)

^ This. The best one was when he started simon says. I believe it went something like this:

"We're playing simon says, simon says *kills himself* (next warden) I'm simon, simon says *kills himself* (next warden) no detours, no *kills himself* (next warden) delays *kills himself*" and so on until someone decided to ruin the fun

IF i remember correctly, some guy who came into jb for like 2 weeks and left created this. :)

I would love to get a whole team of CTs to do it, no LAST CT dickery.

And we record it.

Lets make it happen sometime late night (if I ever get to play late night again)

I would love to get a whole team of CTs to do it, no LAST CT dickery.

And we record it.

Lets make it happen sometime late night (if I ever get to play late night again)

I might be open tonight/tomorrow.

IF i remember correctly, some guy who came into jb for like 2 weeks and left created this. :)

Nah that's freekirrer. I remember the day he started doing it and I couldn't stop laughing. "Rokay, we're goin to play a game called silence! Follow me! *dies*"' 10 Ts follow suit and suicide.

Trololol will never make this list as long as I'm alive.

Others have been added.

Mitch. Sticky this mofucka dammit.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Fruggles. This list is beast. Props for you man.

Tanks man!!! I thought it would be fun :)

(PS~ I also thought it would be the only way anyone would appreciate me! xD lolz)

~frootski

Trololol will never make this list as long as I'm alive.

Amen. This is a waste of a sticky, just keep bumping it fool lol.

That Peter Chao guy yesterday was hilarious. Him and his Justice Reague. Never heard of him before but I guess he's pretty famous around here?

At first I thought he sounded like a black mother ranting but then I saw a hint of asian voice =p

Ok so 4 more that have either been said or not...

T-Pain Warden (blob)

HANS LANDA (Tex & ITBURNS)

Silence (Freekirrer)

Let me have the mac10 so i may kill the most dangerous rebellers (El_patron)

(cant believe we forgot Hans Landaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!)

A lot of people are new so they don't know about Hans Landa...

btw anyone remember that kid who kept emptying out the guns in the showers on syntax? It was a loooooong time ago, but it was hilarious.

btw anyone remember that kid who kept emptying out the guns in the showers on syntax? It was a loooooong time ago, but it was hilarious.

Holy shit that just made me lol. That kid was freaking priceless. Just every single round, out of nowhere "Attention: The guns in the shower have been emptied"