Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

=(UV)=F٤®ﮎĤ¦ZZĿΞâ„¢{L3}

Name: =(UV)=F٤®Ĥ¦ZZĿΞâ„¢{L3}

Steam ID: Didn't log it

Server: Zombie mod

Screenshots/Demos:Was not being recorded, however this is the text is included below.

Witnesses: Bayo Auto was present in the server at the time, along with other members of UV.

I do not want powers removed, just a little observation. He was a zombie and I was a human and just as I was going to kill him he told me to stop shooting, the next shot killed him and then he slapped me around until I fell far enough to die. It is a zombie server, he is a zombie, therefore he will die by human bullets. Since when does he get to call no shoot and have it mean anything, and even then there is no way he should be allowed to kill someone for doing their job on the zom server and killing the zombie. Also, it should be noted that when I am shooting a zom my eyes are on the crosshair and the zombie's head, not the chat on the left of the screen, no way to see that warning when I am in kill mode, if he wants it to mean something then he better get on that MIC and yell. I don't read while zombie huntin, sorry shizzle. Again, not something I think powers should be taken away for, but most certainly observed. I was the top one on the map with 10-1. This uneccessary kill counted against that. I love this server, and most of the admins I have encountered have been quite helpful, it just seems the occasional one gets out of control....

(ADMIN) =(UV)=F٤®Ĥ¦ZZĿΞâ„¢{L3}: fucking bitch

ghs_Sgt.FatCamperEatingPizza : can you make a chicken song

Johnny Rebel : ksjfkfjs

Next map is zm_fidlers-green_b1_64

TX|eaglewonj : too late

DJKahuna : can you kill me

Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player/lextalionis/fatty/t_phoenix.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!

=(UV)=Bayo Auto {L2} killed SwitchBlade with zombie_claws_of_death.

(ADMIN) =(UV)=F٤®Ĥ¦ZZĿΞâ„¢{L3}: slapped player TX|eaglewonj with 0 damage

[RFMG]IronMaiden(CAN) : magique dualies

Performance warning: Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player/lextalionis/fatty/t_phoenix.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!

TX|eaglewonj died.

Player: TX|eaglewonj - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "TacoBender" - 469 in 7 hits

Damage Given to "DJKahuna" - 600 in 5 hits

Damage Given to "Napoodo[1½] ┳═一 - - -" - 1734 in 17 hits

Damage Given to "=(UV)=F٤®Ĥ¦ZZĿΞâ„¢{L3}" - 1717 in 14 hits

Player: TX|eaglewonj - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "world" - 122 in 4 hits

*DEAD* TX|eaglewonj : wtf was that for

DJKahuna : seriously, slay me so i die

*DEAD* =(UV)=F٤®Ĥ¦ZZĿΞâ„¢{L3} : i told u dont shoot

ZOMBIE_BURGERS killed SwitchBlade with aug.

DJKahuna : i went near those guns and now i'm jittering

*DEAD* TX|eaglewonj : yeah one shot before i kille du

ZOMBIE_BURGERS killed Johnny Rebel with aug.

Thanks for choosing =(UV)= Undead Vengeance

*DEAD* TX|eaglewonj : need a little more notice

┳═一 - - - Jettyguy killed =(UV)=Bayo Auto {L2} with sg550.

*DEAD* =(UV)=F٤®Ĥ¦ZZĿΞâ„¢{L3} : abouit 20

*DEAD* =(UV)=Bayo Auto {L2} : brb

*DEAD* TX|eaglewonj : and the since when is it bad to kill a zom

Guest Phoenix2

I have removed his admin as this is that second report within a week. I can see 2 things he is straight-out not allowed to do. Admins are not allowed to cuss in admin chat nor slap players.

I will talk to him.

Thank you. I saw the other complaint in here.

Well, i don't know if he was slapping others around....lets not go that far spartan...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mista Nuffles @ Mar 16 2007, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

wat r u talking about?

eagle wat do u mean let's not go that far, did he say sumthin that was deleted?

No he had the part about others getting slapped and i am not sure of that. I just don't want it to seem like he was slappin the whole place around. I was enjoying watchin the super human zooming, but I don't remember a ton of slapping at the time, other than my death by repeated encounters with gravity.

Guest Animekakashi

He was changing the maps that he wanted to play and ever one was mad. When iam on the Zombie server he deletes my crap when iam doing a voteing thing and he dos not do anything like tat . he just changs the map with out vote or he tricks peopleinto a 1 map vote and every one hits yes.

Guest †Waffle†

Dude that is the dumbest reason to slap a guy...Fershiz has finally gone 100% pathetic!

Guest some fag

Well, not to be an ass, but this clans track record with the younger admins is pitiful. I say we observe their actions and have a vote for the younger possibly less responsible admins.