Sign in to follow this  
I <3 People of Color

Crouching vs. uncrouching

So I had heard from RAWR and others that crouching during bhop made you bhop faster. At times it seems it's better but I had gone into a server that had auto bhop on where it spams the jump when you hold down space. I went up to 1400 velocity uncrouched before I decided that was enough and stopped, then while crouched I only got up to 900.

Discuss?

For me to gain speed I MUST be able to turn quickly while I jump, otherwise I just keep the same speed and don't go any faster.

Crouching just fucked everything up, idk. I'd stay standing unless you needed to crouch (Like on some shitty bhop map that makes you crouch through something to finish it)

From my experience, crouching is good only for the first jump so you can get your speed. After that it's a pain in the ass and doesn't seem to help me out at all outside of make me retry more.

It's simple, crouching gives you more speed no matter what, but less control = If the path is pretty much straight forward crouching can be an advantage, if theres alot of turns you should not crouch