Sign in to follow this  
DeadlySilence

Is it worth buying?

Nope, they completely killed endgame with wotlk. You spend 2-5 months getting to level 80, then raid for a week and you've completed all the raids.PvP is broken and depends on what class you spent leveling for the past couple months, you pick wrong and you will suffer.

Maby if they had a vanilla/bc server i'd consider playing again

Nope, they completely killed endgame with wotlk. You spend 2-5 months getting to level 80, then raid for a week and you've completed all the raids.PvP is broken and depends on what class you spent leveling for the past couple months, you pick wrong and you will suffer.

Thats Is just your opinion Chicago :P I have been playing the game for 5 years since vanilla I have 4 80s and I still have fun with them. The game is great alot of people still play, PvP is not broken It just depends on how you play your class, There are lots of things you can do like Battlegrounds/Arena/Raid/World Pvp and alot more. I suggest you get the game cause if 15 million people are playing the game there has to be a reason why.

Been playing for 4 years and just quit 2 months ago. This is why.

Once my Eve sub is up, I'm gonna be playing it again. Loved PvPing on my Prot Warrior in the 60 areas

Hold on. Are you saying you're 80, and you're killing 60's?

Some private servers have actually emulated 1.12.1 successfully. It's coolbeans. Obviously there's some problems with it though.

Just as the others sayd, waste of money. TBC ruined the game a little bit, but it got fun again after a couple patches, then came WOTLK and ruined the game completely making everybody pro raiders etc etc etc.

The old 60 wow was the best game like ever made, you actually had to have a bit of intelligence to do end-game raids etc, now you just ask in chat, you get a random group and you finish the whole thing. Blizzard = Fail

DONT BUY IT!

here goes.... do not buy it....

download the installer from this link.....

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/downloads/client/index.html

you can get all of the games and you can configure to play on private servers....

admittedly you cannot base the game off privates... but you can get a feel of the game and whether you would like it......

Plus this is a free option before you buy...

Hope this helps...

Chikendinner

here goes.... do not buy it....

download the installer from this link.....

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/downloads/client/index.html

you can get all of the games and you can configure to play on private servers....

admittedly you cannot base the game off privates... but you can get a feel of the game and whether you would like it......

Plus this is a free option before you buy...

Hope this helps...

Chikendinner

Though I'm not going to do this, many people who might will find this very useful.

Though I'm not going to do this' date=' many people who might will find this very useful.[/quote']

Thanks colour.... i admit that is what i did and i could not get into it too much.... It is a hefty download... but better than paying alot of money for the disks then figuring you dont like it and be sat there being down on cash and no closer to getting the game you eventually want....

Wether this will also work when it comes to the release of cataclysm i not sure... as it will be super new... but would it not be better to get these for free then only pay for subscription and the expansion later if you decide to play?

Chikendinner

Though I'm not going to do this' date=' many people who might will find this very useful.[/quote']

Don't play for the first time on a private server, worst thing you can do, they are 10000% different from the game.

Download the game via the website and try the 10days free trial if you can do that, im not sure ?

If not ask a friend who have bought World Of Warcraft if you can get the 10-days free trial card, then you can download the game and gets 10 days of free play to a max lvl of 10 or is it 20 ?

Don't play for the first time on a private server, worst thing you can do, they are 10000% different from the game.

Download the game via the website and try the 10days free trial if you can do that, im not sure ?

If not ask a friend who have bought World Of Warcraft if you can get the 10-days free trial card, then you can download the game and gets 10 days of free play to a max lvl of 10 or is it 20 ?

sins you have obviously not been on the "Blizzlike" servers alot of places offer....

I also said it is not like the exact game but it gives you a feel of the general actions and feel.... without starting the game and being bored of quests....

The privates like a twink 19 would be good as you would figure out battle and stuff at a lowish level then you can get a feel of that u CAN EVENTUALLY get round to if you start the retail game... (the downloader will allow you to use the free 10 day trail also)

Chikendinner

Guest Waffle

Try the trial, if you think it's too slow or something. Try private servers. They range from "Blizzlike"(Which is pretty much the same rates) to "Fun/PVP"(High rates with custom items and mounts and other stuff).

Guest Kizzah

TRIALS OR PRIVATE SERVERS DO NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Honestly Its your choice Whether you want to try the game I suggest playing the trial. Do not listen to what the haters on the game say or what the people who love this game say. Watch Videos on the gameplay and stuff like that.

Heres the Link to the Trial and if you ever decide to start playing my name is Norch on the server Eredar. https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/