Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bf2sluvr

Bf2sluvr [DENIED]

lol cause mitch and howard rep nuked me for lulz.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

And changing my vote to yes 19/15

i wasn't trying to be humorous when i said that.

i said that because ALOT of people judge me because of my age, and just call me names and faggot.... so really, who is the ones being immature?

Still you. They are as well, but if we had played together I would probably vote no based solely on that "not a faggot" statement. It conveys to me that you are in fact as mature as your age would suggest. I'm not trying to be a dick, just think a bit more carefully before typing is all I'm saying. First impressions are important.

Now now ladies, we cannot talk like this. For the moose has allready spoken :)

Changing to a yes vote from abstain, 17/15. Do not mess up, I place a lot of trust in people who I vote for.

I'm just putting this out there, after his behavior in front of other sG members last night, he is extremely immature.

We let him play another game with us, and let him into our base, and he just started killing everyone.

Everyone who was there is asking him now, and he's trying to blow it off like nothing.

Extremely disappointed.

changing to a No. 15/15

Reason:

I'm just putting this out there, after his behavior in front of other sG members last night, he is extremely immature.