Sign in to follow this  
Dyscivist

A dispute about armed terrorist protocol

I was playing jailbreak with Kursha earlier and she claimed that I could not shoot a terrorist if he aimed his gun at me and that I had to tell him to drop it first. After she told me this I pulled this quote from the rules:

"Terrorists aiming weapons at CTs or are not in the process of dropping them can be killed." (I assume or is meant to be who there)

And she used this quote:

"If a weapon is picked up by a T, you must tell him to drop it. If he aims it at a CT he may not be shot unless the T fires the gun."

I'm pretty sure what is meant by this is that if a terrorist points a gun at you without being told by a CT to drop it you may shoot them unless they've just picked it up. If they've just picked it up they can aim it at you and they must be told by a CT to drop the gun. At this point you cannot shoot them if they aim at you; you can only fire if they fire first. Is my understanding of these rules correct?

I'm pretty sure what is meant by this is that if a terrorist points a gun at you without being told by a CT to drop it you may shoot them unless they've just picked it up. If they've just picked it up they can aim it at you and they must be told by a CT to drop the gun. At this point you cannot shoot them if they aim at you; you can only fire if they fire first. Is my understanding of these rules correct?

We should just replace the 2 rules with this, alot more clear!

This is how I interpret it, though most time's just tell them to drop it. If they are in a cell, crouched, pointing the gun at you, cmon, you know they are gonna shoot it, but if they just pick it up / someone passes it to them, you have to tell them to drop it.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Then this turns into a "I killed him because he had a gun aimed at me " "No i didnt" bullshit discussion

Rule needs to be the T must be warned to drop the gun, after that command if its aimed at you shoot them

Kursha is mentally deficient, and can't get her head out of her vag for one second. I have had many disputes with her, in which she has stubbornly maintained her opinion, regardless of the MOTD.

Agreed. Women with power = never a great thing.

Right now, here's the armed terrorist protocol broken down into simple statements.

- A T holding a gun is not considered a rebeller and can not be killed UNLESS they have shot the gun (without being commanded) or killed a CT (without being commanded).

- Ts must be warned BY NAME OVER MIC to drop a gun (and be given 5 second leniency).

- Ts must specifically be warned to not pass it on or pick it up again.

- Ts can not be killed for pointing guns at CTs.

- If a T holding a gun is stacked in a crowd, the warden and only the warden can order them to unstack.

So Kursha's interpretation of the rules, and the OP's initial understanding are correct.

i agree with sentence, if the CT tells the T to drop the gun, and then the T proceeds to face the CT and point the gun, the CT then can shoot them, but ONLY AFTER this protocol has been followed.

Is this not contradictory to this quote from the rules?

"Terrorists aiming weapons at CTs who are not in the process of dropping them can be killed."

Right now, here's the armed terrorist protocol broken down into simple statements.

- A T holding a gun is not considered a rebeller and can not be killed UNLESS they have shot the gun (without being commanded) or killed a CT (without being commanded).

- Ts must be warned BY NAME OVER MIC to drop a gun (and be given 5 second leniency).

- If a T holding a gun is stacked in a crowd, the warden and only the warden can order them to unstack.

I like this.

Guest Waffle

I think the rule should go like this...

If a T has a gun pointed at you, move, if it's still pointed at you, as in the T's crosshair/gun magically followed your body, kill the T. Obviously they have the intent of killing you or harming you. Honestly, you people make the rules too complicated.

Guest Waffle
^That's more complicated than Mitch's.

Only for you.

Even a monkey could do it.

T points a gun at you, move, still pointed at you, shoot.

So Kursha's interpretation of the rules, and the OP's initial understanding are correct.

there you go. So you have to fuckin tell the t to drop the gun and you can't shoot them just cause they are aiming the gun at you. You have to tell them to drop it.

vs

If a T has a gun pointed at you, move, if it's still pointed at you, as in the T's crosshair/gun magically followed your body, kill the T.

Sorry, buddy, Mitch's is way easier than your cluster of if/and/thens.

Added my short little summary to the end of the policy. The rules stay the same, there is just more explanation.

Is this not contradictory to this quote from the rules?

"Terrorists aiming weapons at CTs who are not in the process of dropping them can be killed."

This revision is stupid. It just gives T's a full 5 second leniency to pull out a gun, and shoot you.

There was always the 5 second rule.

True, but in the way the rules were set up before if a terrorist pulled out a gun and aimed it at you, they could be shot, but if they just picked it up you couldn't shoot them for aiming at you unless you've told them to drop it and it's been five seconds. The way it's set up now a terrorist has five seconds to pull out a gun and aim for your face while you can't do anything even if they've been holding the gun since they came from the cells.

How about when Cts tell the T to drop the gun, do not go right up to his face and just stand there, as i see CTs do time and time again. Sometimes its not the rules, but the stupidity and utter complacency of certain CTs that are to blame.