Sign in to follow this  
EvilLlama

So My name is Evil Llama, and Im Back, so a quick question.??.!!!!!!!!!>.>...

Hey guys and beautiful... you know who.. Whats up, how is everyone, well im back from a long trip to Doha, UAE, London, and Afganistan. Many stories but im back now . Wow how the servers have changed and a new UV.. called SG? goodness what have I missed.

So for my questions, where can I go to change my sign in name to EvilLlama?

and how can I get my lvl 5 as I feel as I more than have the proper requirements, all of you can vouch. :)

Feel free to say whats up if you see me on, I will be on the servers in the morning. mostly, you guessed it the WCS servers, have to get my rank back to at least top 5.

See you all later

Evil Llama...........the one and only!

Guest Fohacidal
Hey guys and beautiful... you know who.. Whats up, how is everyone, well im back from a long trip to Doha, UAE, London, and Afganistan. Many stories but im back now . Wow how the servers have changed and a new UV.. called SG? goodness what have I missed.

So for my questions, where can I go to change my sign in name to EvilLlama?

and how can I get my lvl 5 as I feel as I more than have the proper requirements, all of you can vouch. :)

Feel free to say whats up if you see me on, I will be on the servers in the morning. mostly, you guessed it the WCS servers, have to get my rank back to at least top 5.

See you all later

Evil Llama...........the one and only!

and I thought you fell off of the face of the planet

To change your name you could just message a staff/advisor. To get l5 go to rank app and apply for it :D

Name Change done. Also Welcome back.

Wow feels good to be back in the right name :) Thanks church, your the best!.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

and I thought you fell off of the face of the planet

Well well well, look who the cat dragged in, me yeah i know. Not quite the face of the planet, but pretty close :) Nice to see you are still here with the highest post count too, im so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!! How are things?

I remember him.

For those who are gonna accuse me i didn't join UV until i had been on the forums for about a year

Guest Fohacidal
Wow feels good to be back in the right name :) Thanks church, your the best!.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Well well well, look who the cat dragged in, me yeah i know. Not quite the face of the planet, but pretty close :) Nice to see you are still here with the highest post count too, im so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!! How are things?

Better now that youre back broski, shits cash. Worthy of mention to is junzou and I hit over 9000, just thought Id let ya know

=D You should find a team for our competition thingy.

why so he can join team two-L?

Sign in to follow this