Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hacks2

Hacks2 App

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:9701123

IN GAME NAME: Hacks2

JCS RECOMMENDATION: I think alot of people know of me.

X-FIRE NAME: sean561

PREVIOUS CLANS: Yes, UN my old clan

REASON(S) FOR JOINING UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Because i want to be apart of a functioning and fun clan.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: The Zombie Mod

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

I recall being on the server with you. There was some mic spamming going on; not entirely certain if it was you.

EDIT: Yea, you were spamming with the "Pokemon" song. I know it's funny and hilarious to sing-a-long, but mic-spamming shouldn't be tolerated. Frankly, I don't think you would make a positive contribution to the clan; just my two cents.

I recall being on the server with you. There was some mic spamming going on; not entirely certain if it was you.

EDIT: Yea, you were spamming with the "Pokemon" song. I know it's funny and hilarious to sing-a-long, but mic-spamming shouldn't be tolerated. Frankly, I don't think you would make a positive contribution to the clan; just my two cents.

I'd have to disagree O RLY, there's a difference between spamming and having some fun. If you noticed the admin controls have sounds on them and are played all the time. These make the game alittle bit more interested and when hacks2 play his song everybody enjoyed and and sang along. If there was any problem and people didn't enjoy it i'm sure he would have stopped. My vote is yes, he's a very enjoyable person to play zombie with. :P

Guest Silent Assassin

Hacks, I have added you to x-fire, Ill give you a screening tomorrow or Sunday. Next time I'm on mate.

Guest Silent Assassin

Ok, Hacks has passed his screening "exam" with flying colors. He has my vote.

He just needs to 2 JCS votes now.