Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Official Team Finder Thread. [Need a Team? Looking for Others? Come here!]

i has been playing counter strike since Dec 04'. Pick me ! im good at default cal maps(d2 etc.)

i was on a cal m team but they disbanded x)

I am looking for a team, I have a couple of people of my own, but would like more from sG community. The team name will probably be We Shit Talk Even When We Lose (WSTEWWL). The only requirement is that you can shit talk and make people cry with words.

I am looking for a team, I have a couple of people of my own, but would like more from sG community. The team name will probably be We Shit Talk Even When We Lose (WSTEWWL). The only requirement is that you can shit talk and make people cry with words.

Never mind. I'm with erniee(:

im in im not to bad and when i rage i win lol anyway i dont care whos team im on i just want to play and maby chew bubble gum and kick ass... shit out of bubble gum oh well someone add me... xfire is best so IM squirrelbait

What happens if teams compete?

That's where subs come in. If your in two teams of three members and they compete... you better choose a side.

updated.

I'd still be willing to join another team If its in a different division than my current team is in I'm Currently on Sykko's Team in the sG only Division so if any teams from another division need an extra member I would be happy to tag in!

I am in whatever team Howard Dean and Blaze are starting but have yet to post. XD

I played in CAL like a year ago. Lawls. For B.I.C. Oh golly, how I remember those days. =P

You are already added. :) See the CURRENT TEAM APPLICANTS thread.

I'd still be willing to join another team If its in a different division than my current team is in I'm Currently on Sykko's Team in the sG only Division so if any teams from another division need an extra member I would be happy to tag in!

I need your XFIRE if you have one.

I am in whatever team Howard Dean and Blaze are starting but have yet to post. XD

I played in CAL like a year ago. Lawls. For B.I.C. Oh golly, how I remember those days. =P

Posted in the other thread because its too fucking confusing with both these threads cause i dont know which on is which.

Sign in to follow this